It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BEE smoking gun

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i am currently looking into the possibilities that company's like monsanto are working to monopolize and also reduce the world's food supply and consequently drive up the prices of food as well as commodity i.e grain stocks which would result in tremendous potential for profits as well as sickness and death

Henry Kissinger, Rockefeller’s well-compensated, multi-purpose buddy said: “Control the oil and you can control entire Continents. Control food and you control people.”

[edit on 8-8-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well all the global warming doom predictions and ELF conspiracy theories might be unwarranted. I seem to remember months ago when someone mentioned it must be a virus or bacteria because no other animal would raid the honey of collapsed hives. Sadly not many took heed of this logical statement. Fresh Peer approved paper surfacing that might say just that.

Virus linked to mysterious disappearance of bees

[edit on 6-9-2007 by WuTang]

[edit on 6-9-2007 by WuTang]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This just in from BBC:

Virus implicated in bee decline

A virus has emerged as a strong suspect in the hunt for the mystery disease killing off North American honeybees.

Genetic research showed that Israeli Acute Paralysis Virus (IAPV) turned up regularly in hives affected by Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD).

More as it unfolds.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

the smoking gun is the knowledge that monsanto study's and other study's determing the toxicity of the bT toxins were based on natural toxins, not the hybrid genetically altered toxins, which in limited studies point to the fact it can tear up the lining of a bee's intestine and kill it's immune system thanks to the exponetnailly higher increase in toxicity. and now we have dead bee's with up to 6 infections within them. gee what a mystery. people are confused, this matches nothing in the literature of bee history.

Monsanto is backed by very very poweful men, and if you take a peak at the new book SEEDS OF DESTRUCTION you may get a head up to what the game plan has been. There is documentation in the book of all the corruption and the levels to which these powers exert pressure to surpess any negative press and that there is simply too much money and plans put in place by these elite's to simply blame them for Colony Collapse Disorder, it is not an option. The book provides evidence of how ruthless the bio tech industry is in manipulating the science and the enviornmenta agency's. Does this mean they are Definitely Responsible? Not sure about that. But i believe they are by far and away the leading suspects.

Now these toxins cause a weakness in the bee's immune system and particularly in the lining of the intestine so my question is what is all of a sudden causing the IAPV disease to be one of the syndrome's infecting these bee's thoughout the world?

i believe this is consistent with bt toxins and the harm they cause so now whatever outbreak of disease (which under normal immune response) may only suffer minor deaths now completly obliterate's these colony's. It is not like IAPV is new or something.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
So here is my understanding:

Y’all are saying that HAARP (along with the nefarious ‘chemtrails’ left behind some aircrafts in high altitudes, disrupts the normal ecosystem, starting with ‘killing’ off the bees, for example. Bees pollinate our crops. Crops are then harvested by people to be manufactured and processed into edible foodstuff.

Without bees, we don’t have crops and thereby there would be worldwide shortage in food supply, which is happening as recent news. In order to meet the ‘demand’ for food, there would be the implementation of genetically modified foods, crops and organisms.

If there is no other way to feed the world, then I hope the most desperate people won’t turn to cannibalism. And the instinct for survival is very strong, even for humans, I’m afraid. As people eat other, the human population starts to dwindle.

So we need to help the bees, the hard-working ‘ants’ of the air, if people are to stay alive too. I’ll start by turning off my cellphone, which not surprisingly does get very hot against my ear holes and after a few minutes of usage.

I do miss seeing some bees in our backyard but only see one big fat, black-colored bubble bee landing on our short, pea shrub of purple colored flowers. The only other noticeable insects are more yellow-colored hornets and they have made a few nests in our patio, by the way.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I didn't read the whole post, so I apologize if it was already mentioned.

Read some info on the deaths of thousands of bats in the Northeast over
the last two winters. They are found on the floor of caves with zero body fat and a white fungus on their noses. The theory is something is distrubing them from hibernation and they use up their fat reserves which lowers the immune system.
Simiar to the bees in that respect...........02c

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Oh dear a Bee Landed on my Keyboard,

Lets bump it up

Did you know?

almost every European tomato is the result of a vibratory embrace of a bumblebee!

And other such great information lies in this thread.

Love

Elf

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join