It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven M. Greer releases UFO photographs!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Well guess what? I don't give a flying crap what YOU think, or what "most people" think!

Just trying to help you 'grow the movement' guy! I thought a little practical advice would be helpful! I mean, Mothra is back in her cage in disgrace. Mr. Roddie can't seem to make any headway. Greer shows up at a few conferences in between camping trips. And you keep blowing up in public. It's not a pretty sight. Focus, guy. Focus!

Oh, and that last little answer to my polite inquiry as to your health and how you managed to get negative points again (I AM truly interested, but thought it might be asked in private), where your answer was: '# you' That wasn't very polite, you know. Mothra's message is that you're supposed to be enlightened and loving toward all life. You're not getting the message. I think you need to re-read 'Hidden Truth' and apply the principles you were taught. Good luck, MrdDstrbr. Did I get that right? I hope so. 'millerman' was so much easier to type!

[edit on 6/21/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Schuyler has a point, though perhaps not as eloquently expressed as his usual rejoinders.

To briefly respond to his comment, and it's just my opinion, but the reason that Greer & Co. have put some emphasis on recruiting via lights of insects/rods (whatever) because they have changed (devolved perhaps) from an organization seeking truth to an organization seeking money. They recruit with rods because it opens wallets.

They're not interested in "quality recruits", only recruits that will 'bite'. IQ over 100? Who cares? Willing to fork over $800 to hold hands in the dark and 'commune' with ethereal beings - now that's priceless. Oh - and bring your friends. There's room for all. Can't make it? Not to worry - we'll have another rod-fest real soon. Too far from where you live? Relax - we'll be coming to a new remote mountainside near you real soon. You're immobile? That's cool - just click on our website and make a donation or buy an overpriced monologue - PayPal accepted!

*sigh* Sorry folks - I'm just a tad disappointed in "Dr. Greer - a humble country doctor from Virginia". I though we might finally have the articulate, credible, collaborator our sadly underrepresented movement needs...

He ain't it.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Well guess what? I don't give a flying crap what YOU think, or what "most people" think!

Just trying to help you 'grow the movement' guy!

Yeah right.

I thought a little practical advice would be helpful! I mean, Mothra is back in her cage in disgrace. Mr. Roddie can't seem to make any headway. Greer shows up at a few conferences in between camping trips. And you keep blowing up in public. It's not a pretty sight. Focus, guy. Focus!

I am fed up with being criticized, ridiculed, attacked and accused constantly, no matter what I do - even when I go to bat for the skeptics and do my best to try and get evidence for them! I mean I goddamn near got banned trying to get evidence for you people, and does anyone show even the slightest bit of gratitude?

I am completely disgusted and sick at heart, and may need a LONG, maybe permanent break from ATS....

Oh, and that last little answer to my polite inquiry as to your health and how you managed to get negative points again (I AM truly interested, but thought it might be asked in private), where your answer was: '# you' That wasn't very polite, you know.

What do you think you're doing, posting the contents of a private U2U in the forum?

``````````````
deleted censor circumvention

[edit on 23/6/07 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The martyr road ? Brillant try, but let's stay in reality with at least one foot, ok ?

I am fed up with being criticized, ridiculed, attacked and accused constantly

You're here with a fixed mindset, for you, greer is a beacon of truth, you don't want to know, if the guy is a greedy cultist fraud, you don't even accept the possibility that it could be that way. As it appears, you are here to promote greer/cseti and not to participate in an open discussion.

Instead you started to call us names and as is evident in the other greer/cseti thread you nearly got banned for personal attacks and not because you're

trying to get evidence for you people

And we should show gratitude for being insulted....yeah sure.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I am completely disgusted and sick at heart, and may need a LONG, maybe permanent break from ATS....

Ok, bye! Enjoy your search for the Universal Ambassadorial Quest for peace.

Without you, the thread will die and Cult Greer will be losing revenue. I'm almost sad to let it go!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
The martyr road ? Brillant try, but let's stay in reality with at least one foot, ok ?
Instead you started to call us names

You asked for evidence.

I provided you a bunch of evidence - REAL evidence.

You called the evidence I provided a "joke".

I am FED UP with being on the receiving end of that kind of attitude and the constant sarcasm and RIDICULE.

If you people actually want me to continue to participate here (which I doubt), you need to start showing some damn respect!

and as is evident in the other greer/cseti thread you nearly got banned for personal attacks and not because you're

trying to get evidence for you people

No, for trying to line up a volunteer and cash to get an actual, real investigator with video equipment out on a CSETI expedition to do an actual, real, proper investigation of Greer and CSETI.

Instead of the typical lazy, Ignorant investigation - "Greer is listed at ufowatchdog.com - FRAUD! Greer was in a legal battle with Bootsie Galbraith - FRAUD! Moth pic - FRAUD! Greer makes crazy claims - CULT! FRAUD! ............"

Somehow, for wanting to set up an actual, real, proper investigation, I became the bad guy, nearly got banned, am accused constantly of "recruiting", "marketing" etc.....

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

What do you think you're doing, posting the contents of a private U2U in the forum?

Let me tell you a little something here. It's a point of law. If you send me a letter; it's my letter, my property, not yours. That's true of love letters, hate letters, whatever. I suspect part of the T&C here is that a post belongs to ATS, which I accept, but nevertheless, I have no obligation to hide your bad behavior.

# you!

Uh huh. No thank you. Perhaps the moderators would like to address this issue. I don't know if a "#" sign counts or whether this was automatically generated or what.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

"Greer is listed at ufowatchdog.com - FRAUD! Greer was in a legal battle with Bootsie Galbraith - FRAUD! Moth pic - FRAUD! Greer makes crazy claims - CULT! FRAUD! ............"

Ahh! You're finally starting to see the light. Now add in the fact that greer;

- plagiarizes the UFO work of others
- claims U.S. military forces attacked a Colorado ET base inside a mountain using nerve gas
- main motivation is his personal financial gain

It's a shame that the DP has been corrupted, twisted and disgraced by this FRAUD.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Instead of the typical lazy, Ignorant investigation - "Greer is listed at ufowatchdog.com - FRAUD! Greer was in a legal battle with Bootsie Galbraith - FRAUD! Moth pic - FRAUD! Greer makes crazy claims - CULT! FRAUD! ............"

See, some of what you type does make sense. Then you go and spoil it with your recruitment spiel about trying to send someone on Cult Greer's vector moth party expeditions.

Let the thread die, MrdDstrbr. That way, you will probably save yourself further embarrassment, as you struggle to defend the bogus claims proclaimed by your Leader Greer.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

# you!

Uh huh. No thank you. Perhaps the moderators would like to address this issue. I don't know if a "#" sign counts or whether this was automatically generated or what.

Maybe they'll ban me!

Which may actually be a good thing; after all, I no longer have any respect for you, the ATS members and staff, no one. With the exception of a very small handful of people who have managed to remain open-minded through all this, and you know who you are.....

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I no longer have any respect for you, the ATS members and staff, no one. With the exception of a very small handful of people who have managed to remain open-minded through all this, and you know who you are.....

Are you, being the Cult member that you are, showing the finer qualities of being a Universal Peace Ambassador to the Universe when you type those words?

Leader Greer wants us all to love each other and commune on a higher level, yet here you are showing disresepct to many of us here.

It's interesting how much that some zealots of Cult Greer fall short of their utopian, spiritual ideals, especially when they can't embrace the love that the elder ET Ambassadors have been showing Leader Greer for so long.

Laughable. Again, I ask you to spell the word C O N T R A D I C T I O N.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   

"most people", are SHEEPLE, who believe whatever they are trained by authority figures and the idiot tube to believe....

Not 'most' Millerman, just some. The 'sheeple' in this thread are you, C3Hamby, and the Tock clone, Etdisclosure.

You are the sheep, Greer is your shepherd. And you will trot along to the slaughterhouse clutching your copies of Hidden Truth when he guides you that way.

There you will be fleeced - just like the livestock on any sheep farm - but not of your wool (though you are clearly wooly-minded). Greer will simply fleece you for $800 or whatever amount of cash he can leech from you.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The personal attacks on this thread

stop now!!!

[edit on 23/6/07 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Whew!

Now if everyone's done with the sarcasm, ridicule, accusations and condemnation,

Does no one care that I now have three points of corroboration for the "Gulf Breeze" footage?

Dr. Burkes said CSETI has it in his article.

Another person talks about watching it in this article.

And the CSETI coordinator herself admitted that they have it.

Clearly, CSETI does have more evidence in their possession - maybe a LOT more - than they have posted online.

Nobody thinks that sites like ATS should lobby them to release more of their evidence?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
No, thank you.

I see greer as a fraud, cult leader and greedy liar. You know why ? Because credible people say so. He disgraced every member ( as phony as some may be on their own ) of the early Disclosure Project and is now trying to sell moths as vectored alien energy anchors or "Loved One"s (which is a really really great laugh), while cheating money from gullible wanna-be ambassadors of the universe.
No, it's not the end of ridiculing greer, each and every thread about him will be met with the same sarcasm, ridicule, accusations and condemnation and of course, undeniable proof, that greer is nothing but a liar. If you want some more believing, closed minded forums,i'll be happy to guide you the way.

Btw, didn't you promis.....erh....said, you wanted to take a break from ATS, since you have no respect for any of us ?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

No, it's not the end of ridiculing greer, each and every thread about him will be met with the same sarcasm, ridicule, accusations and condemnation and of course, undeniable proof, that greer is nothing but a liar. If you want some more believing, closed minded forums,i'll be happy to guide you the way.

Btw, didn't you promis.....erh....said, you wanted to take a break from ATS, since you have no respect for any of us ?

Yes I did, and the post you just made didn't earn you any either.

Where's your "undeniable proof" that he's a liar?

Can you PROVE that he and CSETI have never once vectored in a UFO? Especially after watching this video?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Yes, i can proof it, i have several documents right here that say it, i just can't bring them up, because i fear angry greerist revenge. I'm really sorry here, but the evidence against him is absolutely overwhelming and several friends of mine also say so.

But, what i've got for you, is ANOTHER visitor of greers vectoring and he ain't that much happy either, among some other quite interesting facts about the cult leader. Take it from the mouth of mufon.Whoops

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

But, what i've got for you, is ANOTHER visitor of greers vectoring and he ain't that much happy either, among some other quite interesting facts about the cult leader. Take it from the mouth of mufon.Whoops

Nice find.

ONE trip out to the woods where they didn't see anything. No big loss.

Also, I feel I should point out, there is yet MORE corroboration for the "Gulf Breeze" encounter in this article.....

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I strongly suggest, you review the meaning of the words "greatly embellishing"

In context, this also means, that we're not talking about ONE trip here, but about several (well at least two). Also did you miss the information about behind-the-scenes-greer ? Or maybe the quotes from ex-csetis ?

But i'm glad, you asked for more, so let's talk vectored alien energy anchor again...got that ? great, now onto nerve gas attacks on army base and let me finally show you ...the FED-EX

Please go on, we'll manage to make this thread THE information hub against the cult of greer, the master won't be pleased i'm afraid

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

But i'm glad, you asked for more, so let's talk vectored alien energy anchor again...got that ? great, now onto nerve gas attacks on army base and let me finally show you ...the FED-EX

Yes, but what does any of this have to do with the fact that CSETI has more evidence in their possession than we've yet seen? Especially the footage of the "Gulf Breeze" encounter, which we now have FOUR points of corroboration for?

And did you watch the video I linked you to? Can you PROVE that Greer and CSETI have never vectored in a UFO, after watching that video?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join