It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'an American city will disappear'... Latest Terrorist Chatter..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I totally almost lost track of what this thread was about..........lol
Hummmmmmmmm, the disappearance of a city.........David Copperfield did it.............lol

I would say the USA would get very pissed if anything else happens to any city that producescasualties. There is no excuse what so ever on people who had nothing to do with overseas policies. Terrorist prey on those who can not defend themselves and fear they fed on. In order to live one's life is each day, for those who worry about the future worry to much. I do not think anyone, government, or nation can stop what is coming, we will have to face the truth as it comes. Liberals seam to sit back and comment on what might be, will come, and run when they see it.....lol
I can not believe what you see as other nation population are represented by those demostrators as fact to speak for the whole nation. I would have to disagree with anyone that all blame the USA. There are good people in every corner of this world, just don't believe everything a leftist liberal say. They blame Bush too much and in turn have no faith of truely what they believe in. They say what about our childrens future, I have thought about this. I think that we must do the right thing to show our children you must believe in something than mere shadows lurking in the dark. Hope is always there for those who seek freedom, true freedom for the future. Liberals paint a picture of what if, what if we stood around worrying like they do and get nothing done. Is it then we let them win and fear controlled us. Liberals seam to want to take over this country, we would be screwed then. I guess I am a redneck, what is wrong with this? I do love the world as my brothers and sisters, their just a few who need to grow up and be a man or woman like they are suppose to be, not children who wines about life in general. Thank you for those who support our troops!!
DAV member................................................

[edit on 23-1-2005 by ancientsailor]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Using the cliche' that 'another Osama act' will ensure thus is lucid at best.
Dean is doing a mighty fine job of leading the Democrats on the road to "impotency".....along with finding a cure for "foot-in-mouth" disease.

regards
seekerof

Yes seekerof, what is worse is mad cow disease foaming from the front and rear............................

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

'we have started the countdown... '
'an American city will disappear'...

Not sure who dug this up, but....

I say we threaten back with this...

"If an American city "disappears", then you can likewise say goodbye to Mecca....permanently."

I think that would shut 'em up....

what if it's done by someone else? what if they hear that message and decide, hey, this way i can kill 2 birds with one stone. say, Russia hears it and decides this. they get to further destroy the economy of the US and many of it's people and faith in it's government and creat chaos in a country still rebuilding after 9-11. then they get to reap the rewards that we will destroy the holiest site of the people they battled for so long and eventually retreated from. what then? we continue to go to war with the Islamic world and Vlad sits back and sips his coffee with an evil grin on his face.

i do not believe there is a force secret enough, powerful enough or stupid enough to do what is suggested by the title of this thread anymore.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You have to understand the three elements of any terrorist attack: victim, target, and audience. The victim(s) are not just the people in the city, but the US as a country; the target has to be a city that means something, unless you use a nuke, then it does not matter, because the last piece the audience is the same - the world. That being said if you are only going after the American population first and the world second as a target, you have to hit where it does the most damage - somewhere in the heartland. You have to hit a place that is indictative of normal America. So it does not have to be a large city, it could be Omaha or Ames, or Springfield (Oregon or Missouri), it just has to hit the American public hard. But they normally do not think about the result either. The timing is important - right after the next president takes office. Doing it then makes it even more likely to have an impact, but the terrorist should beware that it could backfire on them. If they hit us we will inevitably hit them back - just where is the question. If the islamic terrorist hit us, I personnally vote for Mecca. I am not a survival nut, or a conspiracy theorist, just an old CT guy with lots of experience.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yup, and make the US no better than they are. Fantastic! Everyone loses!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I don't know but I do know this I know of several agents that sold all their property on the East Coast and moved to the Pacific Northwest,actions speak louder then words,and these are very stable people,makes me wonder

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I don't know but I do know this I know of several agents that sold all their property on the East Coast and moved to the Pacific Northwest,actions speak louder then words,and these are very stable people,makes me wonder

When did this happen?

Have any of you looked at the date of the original thread?

Jemison

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join