It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

'an American city will disappear'... Latest Terrorist Chatter..

page: 6
0
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Look the hologram thing is total B.S
as I saw the engines that flew 6 blocks from the towers
I can tell you that there were in fact real and not holograms
if you would like to see them yourself get the 9-11 the filmakers commemorative dvd edition by the Naudet brothers .

People who spread this BULL# about holograms piss me off
as it make us who know it was an inside job look like nutjobs.

The Towers were wired to blow up with shaped demolition charges
it was not the Arabs it was elements of of the US govenment with the OK from bush plain and simple .

want to debate it?
just U2U me.




posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Thought that I would add this as the events being reported today seem to go in hand with this thread.
Watching the news programs of late such as CNN and FoxNews, the FBI is actively searching for 16 people 2 of which are from Iraq the others are from China. They crossed into the US from Mexico. They are beilieved to be headed towards Boston and that they had been "looking / waiting for something that they refered to as "nuclear oxide" which there is no known substance with that name. It is assumed that they may have been refering to material to make a "dirty bomb".
As of this moment, other than names and photos of the suspects, there is not much more in the way of information.
The following is a link to the foxnews website with more info. FoxNews



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dirty Joe Paise
The Towers were wired to blow up with shaped demolition charges
it was not the Arabs it was elements of of the US govenment with the OK from bush plain and simple .

want to debate it?
just U2U me.


Wow. You people simply amaze me. Just when I think you all can't get any more ignorant *BAM* someone always comes through to prove me wrong!

EVERYONE knows it was aliens!

Demolition changes? Please, don't be ridiculous.
It was aliens!
And the "planes" were just UFOs shaped like passenger jets.

Want to debate it?
Just u2u....uh....him (Dirty Joe Paise)



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thats just weirds turn to troll around today and remind people just how dumb they are. Why dont you contribute something instead of putting people down.



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Better pray that an "American city doesn't disappear"!
Many of you think things are screwed up now.....nothing will compare to the fury that will be dealt out if infact, an "Amercian city disappears".....


regards
seekerof


Well, there lies the problem.
Noone is stupid enough to bomb someone and not expect retaliation and I bet someone will be counting on that.
It looks to me that it takes a true wisdom to what's right.



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

'we have started the countdown... '
'an American city will disappear'...


Not sure who dug this up, but....

I say we threaten back with this...

"If an American city "disappears", then you can likewise say goodbye to Mecca....permanently."

I think that would shut 'em up....



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
For some odd reason, I have an odd feeling in my stomach.

Any major city, Newyork, Washington, with great importance, that will impact western society economicaly, socialy, physcologicly.

More or less any city destroyed, will halt the world.

Deep


Can we make a request then? I dated this girl from Hoboken, NJ years ago. She wasnt pleasant at all. I choose Hoboken!!


Any links on this story? Or am I blind and missing them?

[edit on 21-1-2005 by skippytjc]



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Is this another credible story from those who brought us the dirty nuke in Boston planted by the Iraqi/Chinese terrorists the other day?



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Is this another credible story from those who brought us the dirty nuke in Boston planted by the Iraqi/Chinese terrorists the other day?


Since when are there Chinese terrorists? I must have missed the homeland security memo. I guess we have a new member in the "axis of evil".


dh

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dirty Joe Paise
Look the hologram thing is total B.S
as I saw the engines that flew 6 blocks from the towers
I can tell you that there were in fact real and not holograms
if you would like to see them yourself get the 9-11 the filmakers commemorative dvd edition by the Naudet brothers .

People who spread this BULL# about holograms piss me off
as it make us who know it was an inside job look like nutjobs.

The Towers were wired to blow up with shaped demolition charges
it was not the Arabs it was elements of of the US govenment with the OK from bush plain and simple .

want to debate it?
just U2U me.


I do hate to go on, but the visual evidence for holograms is there to see - you have to go by the evidence of your own eyes

www.thewebfairy.com...

www.thewebfairy.com...

And the Naudet film shows a plane?

thewebfairy.com...



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Can we make a request then? I dated this girl from Hoboken, NJ years ago. She wasnt pleasant at all. I choose Hoboken!!


I think anyone who's ever driven in Jersey would likely agree with a Jersey city as a target choice... If anything, it'd blow apart all them damn concrete barricades that cause you to drive for 10 miles before you can turn the # around!



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Thats just weirds turn to troll around today and remind people just how dumb they are. Why dont you contribute something instead of putting people down.


Looks like someone needs to turn on their sarcasm meter




....I wasn't being serious....

Did you honestly see my post as being serious?



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I think anyone who's ever driven in Jersey would likely agree with a Jersey city as a target choice...

If any part of NJ was hit in an explosive attack, wouldn't there be a chain reaction of chemical explosions!! Heck, we wouldn't be able to distinguish between a conventional attack or a chemical weapons assault!



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
can anyone name the number one tool terrorists have on their side? fear.

fear mongering works for them. making you all scared and paranoid is what THEY want. thank you for being scared and paranoid.

PrankMonkey wins for making the best point, a their name implies, Terrorists main objective is to spread terror. All we are doing here with all of our "what if"scenarios are giving power to what they do best. The only and best thing we can do as a nation is be prepared and be proactive in our efforts to thwart any attempts.



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
ummmm time for a history lesson...

what terrorist group attacked WTC TWICE while clinton was in office?




ummmmm - time for a fact lesson

i think you will find that 1 of the terrorist groups was called the FBI who provided the explosives



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

If any part of NJ was hit in an explosive attack, wouldn't there be a chain reaction of chemical explosions!! Heck, we wouldn't be able to distinguish between a conventional attack or a chemical weapons assault!


Still not seeing the problem.....
[/sarcasm]



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This just in, Mohammed Atta found alive and well working as a pool boy in Camp David.


9/11 happened folks. And it was at the hands of a platoon of well-trained Takfiri Jihadists, taught to infiltrate and adapt to our society by the very sect of Islam they practiced. They executed their plans with the help of Osama Bin Laden's network of Arab Afghan veterans and exiled Syrian Muslim Brothers.

The plot was originally concocted by arch-terrorist Ramzi Yousef in 1994, and extrapolated upon by his uncle Khalid Sheik Mohammed.

They most likely received additional help from the intelligence services of Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and possibly Iran.

Their plot was helped along by the do-nothing attitude of the Bush administration, mid-level incompetence at the FBI dating back to 1989, and the short-sighted Cold War mindset of the CIA.



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bauer 51
This just in, Mohammed Atta found alive and well working as a pool boy in Camp David.


9/11 happened folks. And it was at the hands of a platoon of well-trained Takfiri Jihadists, taught to infiltrate and adapt to our society by the very sect of Islam they practiced. They executed their plans with the help of Osama Bin Laden's network of Arab Afghan veterans and exiled Syrian Muslim Brothers.

The plot was originally concocted by arch-terrorist Ramzi Yousef in 1994, and extrapolated upon by his uncle Khalid Sheik Mohammed.

They most likely received additional help from the intelligence services of Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and possibly Iran.

Their plot was helped along by the do-nothing attitude of the Bush administration, mid-level incompetence at the FBI dating back to 1989, and the short-sighted Cold War mindset of the CIA.


Exactly. However, I would like to add it is my belief that while the government didn't actually carry out the attacks, their do-nothing attitude was not due to lack of information or short-sightedness, I think they were aware of the impending attack, but did nothing in order to open the door to their current middle-east policy. They saw the threat as the perfect reason to eventually carry out the invasion of Iraq, after taking the time to appease the American people by first going into Afghanistan, all the while planting the seed that Iraq was somehow also involved. It worked out very well for them, because for the most part we were stupid enough to fall for it.



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Wheres the Proof?????? Where is this source coming from???? I do not see anything validating this at all in this post......

Get real people and Deep you know better, reveal source or link where information was obtained or discontinue this thread that can scare alot of people for no reason at all.

Thanks,
Justmytype



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Since when are there Chinese terrorists? I must have missed the homeland security memo. I guess we have a new member in the "axis of evil".


The explanation seems to be that there are in fact Islamic terrorists in Western China and ethnic Chinese muslims in Indonesia. I'm not saying I buy it, but I'm saying that an explanation has been offered.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join