It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'an American city will disappear'... Latest Terrorist Chatter..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:
TPL

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Good point, we all seem to interpret this as an attack on the city itself as in destruction. It could be an attack like those stated above.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Like I said, if the terrorists want to attack us with a nuke, they better be prepared for the fallout, which I highly doubt they are.

They nuke us -> We suffer many casualties -> We attack them in a fallout that the world has never witnessed before (nukes, full out assault,etc) -> They are destroyed -> Someone else nukes us -> We destroy them -> Another nuke, another country -> and we are on our way to WW3 : - /

EDIT:

I remember thinking about this when the mad cow disease was found in the U.S. I thought, all the terrorists need to do is send ONE infected cow in, and mass-hysteria comes out. Why? Because people follow the herd in general. Some people start getting scared that the disease is affecting everywhere, when it really isn't, the media hypes it up, and hysteria errupts? Does that seem to weird?

-wD

[Edited on 1-1-2004 by WeBDeviL]

TPL

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I never believe warning with a date, do you honestly believe they'd give a date of attack, to the day.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I don�t know what I would do either but I wouldn�t jump I would burn or whatever, suicide is never an option. The people that jumped are probably burning in hell. I hope the lord spared them but suicide is suicide.

Interesting. God must have spared them. Why? Because, God knew that if they waited, they would die, if they jumped, they might. Now, God knew the situation they were in, right? So I do not think he would send them to hell because they committed suicide while trying to save their own life? That does not make sense at all.

-wD

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by akummma
If sept 11 gained two muslim nations
What would a whole city gain? all muslim nations?

Gained two nations? you sound like tis a prize. Iraq and Afghanistan were defeated (not that it was too hard) but the US will do what they've constantly repeated in history and that is; they'll arm the 'new iraq' and 'new afghanistan' with arms and democracy. In 10-20 years they will be fighting them again because they lost interest in their new toys after half a decade.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Guess you didn't watch the news that day they showed people right there on cnn standing. Oh yea and then jumping off!! Didn't show us the final result thou.

Ugh, yeah they did, sometimes, when the camera man was fast enough. That was one of the most horrible things I've ever seen. People whe had the courage to brave a fall rather then be assured of death. People have survived falls farther then that, but man...Those poor people were just so desperate. I...I don't know what I would do in that situation. The situation where you're presented with a 100% chance of death waiting, but a 99% chance of dying if you do something that regularly is considered a means to kill yourself. Man, I'm glad I don't live or work in a highrise, and, as of now, will never be faced with that decision...

I'd jump because at least its quicker than burning or being drushed under rubble...

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
those prove nothing except that they fell akwardly, maybe they were designed to fall that way incase a plane hit it or needed to be demolished someday, think about the fact the WTC buildings werent exactly your average buildings.

They fell due to a fire and never where touched by the planes or by anything.

Dude...BS! I've seen video footage from several angles of the second plane hitting the second building. I was watching the news when the first went into the WTC. What happened to those planes? What happened to the civilians on those planes? What happened to the friend of my sisters, an AA flight attendant, when her plane went into the building? How did they get so so so many eye witnesses to become part of the conspiracy and not admit to it afterwards?!

No what DD is suggesting perhaps is that the planes were holograms designed to hit the buildings just as these 'hidden explosives' hit the building. as much as i hate bush and the US foreign policy and everything else... i just cant see any credible evidence to support you claims DD... no offence... i got a friend just like you... usually i ignore his crazy talk

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX

No what DD is suggesting perhaps is that the planes were holograms designed to hit the buildings just as these 'hidden explosives' hit the building. as much as i hate bush and the US foreign policy and everything else... i just cant see any credible evidence to support you claims DD... no offence... i got a friend just like you... usually i ignore his crazy talk

holograms!! WTF are you talking about that's star trek #. I never said that. Read farther u will see when I was drunk I used the word "they" instead of "It" so he thought I was referring to the twin towers when I wasn't I was talking about building number 7. My so called conspiracy sounds a hell of a lot better then the official government story. Here just for more reference.
The strange collapse of WTC 7
Was there really a steel-melting inferno inside the WTC?
The 1993 WTC bombing was ALLOWED to happen!
Another Anomaly in the Case Against Zacarias Moussaoui
100 million dollars vanished from the WTC before they collapsed.
THE "CONTROLLED" COLLAPSE OF WTC-7
Unanswered Questions about the attack on the WTC
Passengers on United Airlines Flight 93
Passengers on United Airlines Flight 175
911 - THE BASIC QUESTIONS
The FBI shutdown of Arab websites in the days leading up to 9/11
The Complete 9/11 Timeline
The five dancing Israelis arrested on 9/11
Bush at Booker Elementary - the video that proves that 9/11 was not a surprise
Bush's lie about seeing the first WTC plane impact
The 9/11 USAF Stand Down
The 9/11 hijackings - an inside job?
7 of the 19 alleged 9/11 hijackers are still alive
The World Trade Center demolition - an analysis
The controlled collapse of WTC 7
The "Arrive onMonday" FEMA tape
All 9/11 airports served by same company
9/11 inside trades lead to CIA
9/11 - what did the government know and when did it know it?
Foreign currency traders helped themselves to over $100 million just before the WTC collapsed!
Instant Messages To Israel Warned Of WTC Attack
Top Pentagon Officials Cancel Flights On September 10, 2001
Stranger then fiction.
FAKE TERROR - THE ROAD TO WAR AND DICTATORSHIP

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The actually part has to do with my idealist side. I want to think that the US is better then that. However, my intellectual side knows better.

And the thing that really bothers me about it is this: It won't just be the terrorists getting the brunt of our wraith. It'll be the countries who shelter them. And in the case of governments like N. Korea, Iran, and Syria, the people have NO control over their government. They'll be suffering because some jacka** dictator decided he's going to war against the US believing that if it's done through a terrorist agency, he won't be held accountable.

Nth Korea arent linked to any terrorists.. its just coz they're commies and making nukes and the US want to pin them for something

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

holograms!! WTF are you talking about that's star trek #. I never said that. Read farther u will see when I was drunk I used the word "they" instead of "It" so he thought I was referring to the twin towers when I wasn't I was talking about building number 7. My so called conspiracy sounds a hell of a lot better then the official government story. Here just for more reference.
The strange collapse of WTC 7
The 1993 WTC bombing was ALLOWED to happen!
100 million dollars vanished from the WTC before they collapsed.
THE "CONTROLLED" COLLAPSE OF WTC-7
Unanswered Questions about the attack on the WTC
Passengers on United Airlines Flight 93
Passengers on United Airlines Flight 175
The FBI shutdown of Arab websites in the days leading up to 9/11
The Complete 9/11 Timeline
The five dancing Israelis arrested on 9/11
Bush at Booker Elementary - the video that proves that 9/11 was not a surprise
Bush's lie about seeing the first WTC plane impact
The 9/11 USAF Stand Down
The 9/11 hijackings - an inside job?
7 of the 19 alleged 9/11 hijackers are still alive
The World Trade Center demolition - an analysis
The controlled collapse of WTC 7
The "Arrive onMonday" FEMA tape
All 9/11 airports served by same company
9/11 inside trades lead to CIA
9/11 - what did the government know and when did it know it?
Foreign currency traders helped themselves to over $100 million just before the WTC collapsed!
Instant Messages To Israel Warned Of WTC Attack
Top Pentagon Officials Cancel Flights On September 10, 2001
Stranger then fiction.
FAKE TERROR - THE ROAD TO WAR AND DICTATORSHIP

Alot of sarcasm seems to be taken seriously on this thread... i obviously dont believe my sarcastci hologram remark
sorry DD i hadnt read ahead so i didnt realise you'd made a mistake.... and no offence taken i hope i believe each person has their own opinion and just because i dont agree doesnt mean its not valid

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
specialasianX do you know where I could find this hologram theroy it sounds funny. If not write it

[Edited on 1-1-2004 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Now to respond to the actual ariginal topic... now to make a whole city dissapear is quite a feat... does that include the whole metropolitan area (i.e suburbs etc.) or just the CBD (central business district). Even nagasake and hiroshima were'nt 100% gone just the more central areas. But even if just central districts go its a huge effort and the fall out (both radiation and retalliation) will be big and the world and many innocent people and countries will see the wrath of good ale' Georgie B

Luckily i live in an outer suburb of sydney australia. Australia is unlikely to be attack that exstensivly by terrorists, and if an attact did occur sydney would most likely be the target (being the biggest city but it isnt the capital which is Canberra, kinda like NYC and Washington D.C) but living an hours drive on a motorway from the city centre i'd have time to get away before a fall-out hit me. Good luck guys, you cann all come crash at my joint if you guys get #ed up... beer and pot for all!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
"By Allah above ( ( he glorified Allah what in the skies and what in earth and he the wise noble ( 1 ) is the one that brought out from the People of the Book from their houses to the beginning of Doomsday what thought that they leave and they thought that they are what their fortresses announced death from Allah then Allah came them regarding a collection that suppose and threw in their hearts the terror that ruin their houses by their hands and the believers hands then learn you O the insightful peoples ( 2 ) ) ) the stuffing ... And the prayer and the greeting on the prophet Mohammad and on his family and companions as a wholes ......"

I find the (1) and the (2) to be of interest. They don't appear to "bullet" any specific statements. Could this be a pointer to 01/02?

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
trust me they were NO holograms!!

tell me, how they work give me 1 link of the hole web of a working one.

i will give me right arm

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

specialasianX do you know where I could find this hologram theroy it sounds funny. If not write it

[Edited on 1-1-2004 by DiRtYDeViL]

oh i just brought it up as a sarcastic (though by no intents offensive) remark... it wasnt actually a theory i read anywhere or actually believe... it was actually something one of my paranoid 'everyone is conspiring' friend mentioned a while ago...

the jist of it was; the explosions were real but planted by the US government and the planes were optical illusions timed just in time with the detonation (i said hologram instead of illusion... pls forgive me) apparantly this is so that the US can freely attack any nation then proceed to conquer the world...

i for one think this friend of mine has smoked too much pot and is paranoid... but thats where i got the hologram thing from... BS if you ask me

[Edited on 1-1-2004 by specialasianX]

[Edited on 1-1-2004 by specialasianX]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
If there was a massive attack that somehow destroyed any US city, that would trigger WWIII. The US would become a fortress and the middle east would be the new glass supplier for the world.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
some of u guys are missing the point here u think the al queda and osama bin laden are the ones responsible for 911 and are the ones who will carry out further atacks when in fact its the illuminazi adolf von bush and his new world order black brotherhood who are the real terrorist and who will ultimately carry out future large scale 911 type operation remember who created the taliban the alqueda who funded and gave weapons to sadam who put alot of dictators in power by overthrowing regimes its called problem reaction solution they the cia which is an offshoot of the oss who during operation paperclip took key nazis in the ss and gave them important positions of military and scientific power this is all related to very dark ritualistic magick the numbers 11 93 are important occult numerals in the new aeon of horus which is a god of war basically a bad omen awaits us but the same ritualistic percsision wil be used in the next large attack if and when there is one the powers that be will destroy a city if thats what it takes to briing in the new world order better known as the great work in a dark sense they love to use light like what they did with the world trade center thats a false light the light of lucifer which is also why the y love the symbolism of the torch they believe lucifer is the true god that he was the one who freed us from ignorance this also ties into hitler and the nazi occult party with thier swastica symbol which is a ancient symbol whos origins are unknown and date back to prehistory another point is people have a misconception that the us runs the show its really the black nobilities families in europe and england who control everything there the rh negative blood types aryan pure bloods all presidents were genetically related as well there a much deeper conspiracy going on that we havent even begun to fathom and that i doubt that most of humanity can comprehend which is why the skull and bones illuminati dark magick sppoks wil lead us to our destruction there afraid of us waking up to our true power thanks peace

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This kind of makes me nervous, I live in an important city and it is small, and a nuke would wipe us out, it is the headquarters for the biggest retail company in the world. why hit n.y. or l.a. when you can hit one target and make a city disappear and throw a major monkey wrench in the u.s. economy. if I'm correct walmart is a town killer,walmart comes into rural areas for the most part and in most cases kill the smaller business in the local towns, and for the most part all the rural people depend on walmart, so think about all the people who would be compromised, trust me if you cut the head off the walmart snake, none of the walmart stores will run...EVERYTHING is controlled from here, EVERY walmart store is controlled from here.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Nth Korea arent linked to any terrorists.. its just coz they're commies and making nukes and the US want to pin them for something

Nah, they're not linked to terrorists, but their government its self is a bit of a terrorist. Money is given to N. Korea so they can feed their people, and they go and spend it on developing weapons. There's babies dying so that some sick dictator can feel like a big man and have a bomb. I really doubt the cause of the threat of N. Korea would stem from them being conmunist, but rather their nukes and disregard for human life...

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by enoc
some of u guys are missing the point here ....

Enoc,
That has to be the longest one sentence post sans punctuation I've seen on ATS in my short time here...
Not too mention an excellent fantasy concept on par with "Plan 9 from Outer Space"...

You may desire to go by the pharmacy and get back on your meds...

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by intelgurl]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join