It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'an American city will disappear'... Latest Terrorist Chatter..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Latest Terrorist Chatter...

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

'we have started the countdown... '
'an American city will disappear'...

Doesn't sound good to me

Let the city guesses begin...

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by TheCigSmokingMan]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
For some odd reason, I have an odd feeling in my stomach.

Any major city, Newyork, Washington, with great importance, that will impact western society economicaly, socialy, physcologicly.

More or less any city destroyed, will halt the world.

Deep

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
NYC 02/02/2004. I am betting my @ss on that

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by shoo]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Better pray that an "American city doesn't disappear"!
Many of you think things are screwed up now.....nothing will compare to the fury that will be dealt out if infact, an "Amercian city disappears".....

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
"we have started the countdown" ahh does that mean the countdown to the new year that the american city will disapear

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
can anyone name the number one tool terrorists have on their side? fear.

fear mongering works for them. making you all scared and paranoid is what THEY want. thank you for being scared and paranoid.

or some of you are doing some wishful thinking to bash bush in the future.

if they're going to do something they're going to do something, baing scared or paranoid isnt going to change it. we can either find out BEFORE it happens and prevent it OR clean up afterwards and then our efforts will more than likely rachet up a few notches and the world will really start to see what america looks like in a full blown rage...either way i dont feel the least bit sorry for any terrorist wanting to, planning to or attempting to do anything to this country.

started the countdown? to their own destruction perhaps...poor dumb fools. may the fleas from a thousand camels infest their crotches!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCigSmokingMan

Let the city guesses begin...

I'm sticking with TAPPAHANNOCK VIRGINA!!!

Why attack New York again, just to have survivors rebound with stronger patriotism than ever? Especially when you can kill all 2016 members of some small town and scare the bejesus out of everyone! Talk about a statement. NO ONE IS SAFE!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You can dam well be sure it's going to be a city that votes for Democrats the most.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
They say they will disapear an american city. I say they will try...and fail. Leveling a city is a BIG operation, one which they had to plan for some time. Which means we had some time to infiltrate them and find out what they're up to. They have these plans, and their plans will fall through.

And then there's the possibility there is no attack. Well, no physical attack, they're conducting psychological warfare, and sadly, judging by this thread, winning. There's no point in fretting about such a vague threat unless it happens. What can you do to stop it? Nothing. So just let it go, don't let them win at this game they like to play.

Their threat is one of terror. Their threat is real. We come for them. If I were them, I'd be scared #less. And like they say, misery loves company...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
You can dam well be sure it's going to be a city that votes for Democrats the most.

Huh? Why? That would mean Chicago...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Cause Bush and his cronies are behind all the terrorism dah. The terrorist never go after Dallas or #ing Denver do they, it's always La, New York, etc. OBL will do anything to get his old family buddy GW Bush re-selected.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Cause Bush and his cronies are behind all the terrorism dah. The terrorist never go after Dallas or #ing Denver do they, it's always La, New York, etc. OBL will do anything to get his old family buddy GW Bush re-selected.

ummmm time for a history lesson...

what terrorist group attacked WTC TWICE while clinton was in office?

what state is clinton from? what city in that state? why didnt bin laden attack THAT city or THAT state? you already know why. very few cities rival new york or los angeles, in size or popularity, they are also known as cultural centers of the western world. dallas isnt! neither is denver!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Contrary to the point made, but regardless of 'another' terrorist act or not, Bush is going to be re-elected.

Using the cliche' that 'another Osama act' will ensure thus is lucid at best.
Dean is doing a mighty fine job of leading the Democrats on the road to "impotency".....along with finding a cure for "foot-in-mouth" disease.

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   

LoL.

Lets hope that no city falls prey to these scoundrels.

To many innocents have died.

Deep

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

what terrorist group attacked WTC TWICE while clinton was in office?

what state is clinton from? what city in that state? why didnt bin laden attack THAT city or THAT state? you already know why. very few cities rival new york or los angeles, in size or popularity, they are also known as cultural centers of the western world. dallas isnt! neither is denver!

Oh Christ they let you out of your cage.

No they will attack la or New York and not Chicago because of electoral points. If you take out LA or New York you can reduce the states population. If the state is a major democratic strong hold and you can drop it by 10 electoral points they will. These guys go for maximum damage with maximum benefit so the target I agree is LA or New York more towards LA maybe with a double San Francisco LA nuke attack. After all they have been trying to kill the queers for years why not go for broke.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
1 out of 100 nothing will happen.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   

No they will attack la or New York and not Chicago because of electoral points. If you take out LA or New York you can reduce the states population. If the state is a major democratic strong hold and you can drop it by 10 electoral points they will. These guys go for maximum damage with maximum benefit so the target I agree is LA or New York more towards LA maybe with a double San Francisco LA nuke attack. After all they have been trying to kill the queers for years why not go for broke.

and yet they have done nothing but focus on new york and DC. how many al qaeda attacks have occured in san fran total? how about california?

you DO know why they were obsessed more with the WTC than a city full of gay people right??? you do know why they went after the pentagon more than a gay night club right?

democrat strongholds be damned, they dont care what political affiliation anyone is, if they are from the western world or america they are the enemy. pure and simple. but you keep thinking this about democrats and republicans.

bin laden felt abandoned and betrayed by america and sees its as an enemy, not just democrats you deluded fool. funny how they did the most damage when a republican was in office. if they really wanted to hurt democrats they would have went after the whitehouse, after all clinton was there for 8 years. your theory is a rather poor put together story in the attempt of feeling better about being paranoid over things that are simply not true.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Exactly ThePrankMonkey, that whole conspiracy stuff is worth nothing when thinking about it again. The WTC was a symbol for the whole western world.

As the name says a WORLD TRADE CENTER and this in the WORLDS CAPITAL New York. There has never been a better target.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
ThePrankMonkey, my dear clown, you have to understand, people will see conspiracy when it serves their goals. If they don't like who is in office, they will shout "Conspiracy!", and won't be able to be convinced of anything otherwise, their mind is made up. The only reason their beliefs aren't in office is because of a vast conspiracy.

You see, George Bush instigated 9-11 because he wanted to ruin the economy and fight very controversial wars causing his re-election to be in doubt. Don't you understand politicians? They prefer the challenge of a good political battle, not a landslide victory

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   

ThePrankMonkey, my dear clown, you have to understand, people will see conspiracy when it serves their goals. If they don't like who is in office, they will shout "Conspiracy!", and won't be able to be convinced of anything otherwise, their mind is made up. The only reason their beliefs aren't in office is because of a vast conspiracy.

You see, George Bush instigated 9-11 because he wanted to ruin the economy and fight very controversial wars causing his re-election to be in doubt. Don't you understand politicians? They prefer the challenge of a good political battle, not a landslide victory

i wouldnt know if you're right, i dont spout off conspiracy theories to suit my own needs wants and agenda so i cant reasonably back up your claims with any kind of certainty. i think you might be right in some respects. in others...they're just whacko.

yeah a challange...what better way to get himself reelected than to make it harder for him by doing all these things. guess he's doing all this to give the next election some realism..lol good theory...you might be right!
nothing screams reelection like ruining the economy through an attack you planned (or knew about it from the saudis according to dean but never said where he heard the theory when asked about it, he only said "i heard it somewhere")

i see the light! the spirit of cain has him (as colonel would say)...lol this is actually kind of fun. reminds me when i was in gradeschool.

now if you'll excuse me...i have to be an adult again and stop all this tomfoolery.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join