It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'an American city will disappear'... Latest Terrorist Chatter..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

Guess you didn't watch the news that day they showed people right there on cnn standing. Oh yea and then jumping off!! Didn't show us the final result thou.

no i saw that. but if you really look at the size of those windows in that building...and then compare them to the size of this "woman" and if you knew just how big those windows were...you'd know that was no woman standing there.

i know people were jumping out of the buildings to their deaths rather than letting themselves being burned alive but the "woman" in the above picture is no woman.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

no i saw that. but if you really look at the size of those windows in that building...and then compare them to the size of this "woman" and if you knew just how big those windows were...you'd know that was no woman standing there.

i know people were jumping out of the buildings to their deaths rather than letting themselves being burned alive but the "woman" in the above picture is no woman.

Ok then why did you imply no one was really standing there?

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Ugh, yeah they did, sometimes, when the camera man was fast enough. That was one of the most horrible things I've ever seen. People whe had the courage to brave a fall rather then be assured of death. People have survived falls farther then that, but man...Those poor people were just so desperate. I...I don't know what I would do in that situation. The situation where you're presented with a 100% chance of death waiting, but a 99% chance of dying if you do something that regularly is considered a means to kill yourself. Man, I'm glad I don't live or work in a highrise, and, as of now, will never be faced with that decision...

I don�t know what I would do either but I wouldn�t jump I would burn or whatever, suicide is never an option. The people that jumped are probably burning in hell. I hope the lord spared them but suicide is suicide.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Maybe she was bigfoot.

I have seen those images with Men/Women jumping off the building.

Very very disturbing. I cant imagine what these terrorists have planned, and how they expect to carry these attacks out.

And what if it is carried out? Whose to blame? The people will be in utter panic, here we are trying to help rebuild the middle east, protecting. And we cant protect ourselves?

This is something that America does not need.

Deep

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I don�t know what I would do either but I wouldn�t jump I would burn or whatever, suicide is never an option. The people that jumped are probably burning in hell. I hope the lord spared them but suicide is suicide.

That's the thing, though. If they had heard of the miraculas(SP bad, sorry, don't have Word) paratrooper stories, of troops' parashutes not opening, if they had heard of parashuters shutes not opening, and they're landing with just a few bruises from 15k+ feet, they may not have looked at it as suicide. They may have looked at staying in the building as suicide. You WILL die if you stay here, you most likely will die if you jump. What do you do? Because I know your arguement would enter my head at that time. But then mine would, too. Hopefully by the time I'd decided, I'd have burned to death, and not had to act on it, but I dunno. Miricales do happen...

Dang, this is getting me a little scared and sad just typing about what decision they must have had to have made if they believed as we do and had the info I just presented. What do you do...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Dang, this is getting me a little scared and sad just typing about what decision they must have had to have made if they believed as we do and had the info I just presented. What do you do...

Me to. But hey they didn't know the building was going to come down. Even the news caster where surprised when it did because no one thought at the time it could happen. So these people standing there at the ledge committed suicide if they would have stayed there and no explosives where in the building for the controlled demolition they would have lived. Before you call me a nut case look at wtc number 7.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Me to. But hey they didn't know the building was going to come down. Even the news caster where surprised when it did because no one thought at the time it could happen. So these people standing there at the ledge committed suicide if they would have stayed there and no explosives where in the building for the controlled demolition they would have lived. Before you call me a nut case look at wtc number 7.

If you're in a highrise, and you have broken glass all about you, and can see down, and see fire engulfing the building below you, you know where it's going. I was shocked when they went down, too, but I knew everyone above where the planes hit after that point was dead. I'm assuming they did to.

And I'm not calling you a nutcase in this respect. This is a legitimate question, one I've asked myself many times. But I don't know what you're refering to with WTC 7...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
What was the topic again?

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
What was the topic again?

LOL When I read this post, I had to scroll to the top of the screen to see what it was...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   

thewebfairy.com...

www.whatreallyhappened.com... -down atm

[off topic]
those prove nothing except that they fell akwardly, maybe they were designed to fall that way incase a plane hit it or needed to be demolished someday, think about the fact the WTC buildings werent exactly your average buildings.

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by namehere]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
those prove nothing except that they fell akwardly, maybe they were designed to fall that way incase a plane hit it or needed to be demolished someday, think about the fact the WTC buildings werent exactly your average buildings.

It fell due to a fire and never where touched by the planes or by anything.

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   

They fell due to a fire and never where touched by the planes or by anything.

Dude...BS! I've seen video footage from several angles of the second plane hitting the second building. I was watching the news when the first went into the WTC. What happened to those planes? What happened to the civilians on those planes? What happened to the friend of my sisters, an AA flight attendant, when her plane went into the building? How did they get so so so many eye witnesses to become part of the conspiracy and not admit to it afterwards?!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
If an American city 'disappears' it is because it is allowed to disappear, as happened with 9-11. The defence forces were stopped from performing their duties and decent FBI agents were blocked from investigating what happened - a standard Problem-Reaction-Solution scam.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   

They fell due to a fire and never where touched by the planes or by anything.

its called a shock wave from explosions by the planes and the force from 2 huge buildings collapsing, contact wasnt needed, keep in mind nothing like this has happened ever against buildings of such scale, so how can you prove either way what should've happened?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Dude "they" was a # up, that I fixed "It" is a building sorry. It plural it's new years eve you can forgive my beer slip I wasn't referring to the twin towers but building number 7!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Dude "they" was a # up, that I fixed "It" is a building sorry. It plural it's new years eve you can forgive my beer slip I wasn't referring to the twin towers but building number 7!

Sorry, thought you were talking about the twin towers. I don't know much about #7, so I'm not going to comment, I'm going to read and research.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The world better hope that an american city does not dissapear or it will see a blood bath like it has never seen before

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
The world better hope that an american city does not dissapear or it will see a blood bath like it has never seen before

The world has nothing to fear. After Isreal, we have the best intel agency in the world. And how many massive attacks does Isreal have? None. They have to resort to telling the Islamic version of red necks "blow yourself up somewhere with civilians" to get past it.

We probably stopped the attack that was going to hit DC or NYC. We'll stop the attack that's going to go after LA and Vegas. We'll find out in about 8 minutes if an attack got through to Chicago. We won another battle, my friends. We won.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   

its called a shock wave from explosions by the planes and the force from 2 huge buildings collapsing, contact wasnt needed, keep in mind nothing like this has happened ever against buildings of such scale, so how can you prove either way what should've happened?

Shock wave my ass it didn�t happen for awhile after both fell. A fire did it.

5:20 p.m.: The 47-story Building 7 of the World Trade Center complex collapses. The evacuated building is damaged when the twin towers across the street collapse earlier in the day. Other nearby buildings in the area remain ablaze.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join