It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'an American city will disappear'... Latest Terrorist Chatter..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
They will go after the money and world power points I think.

NYC and WTC is/was a world financial center.

The money that is near and dear.....

They know now from experience that attacking a money/trade center is most effective in the long run. The US economy was faultering barely before the WTC attack, but after 911 the plunging spiral the US is still experiencing proved effective for their vocal cause, regardless if is is true or not that that was actually the case. They still celebrate the effects of their endeavors.

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by smirkley]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Lol, Monkey, I was joking. I do believe people will believe what they want to believe or fear believing, but as for Bush wanting a challenge, that was riddled with sarcasm you couldn't hear because it was typed

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If sept 11 gained two muslim nations
What would a whole city gain? all muslim nations?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Lol, Monkey, I was joking. I do believe people will believe what they want to believe or fear believing, but as for Bush wanting a challenge, that was riddled with sarcasm you couldn't hear because it was typed

nah i just laid it on thicker than you did. lol guess i laid it on TOO thick. i'll back off a wee bit next time!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by akummma

So your belief is that we instigated 9-11 to enable us to invade...erm...Afghanistan, rich, resourceful Afghanistan, and Iraq, which I'll admit has oil. You believe Bush's administration's plan is to remove Islam from the planet? And you're basing this on what, that we struck out at an Islamic terrorist group in 2 countries? Any other reasoning?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   

nay! a glass parking lot in the middle east maybe....
i jest!

we havent "gained" any muslim nations. so nice to see people are still thinking america is somehow doing a rape pillage and burn in the middle east. i sure do love to see the negativity, makes the positives that come from our efforts, a free iraq, free iraqis, captured saddam all that much sweeter of a reward. thank you, truly!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Wow. I have no wants for anything bad to happen I just observe things. If it makes me a conspiracy guy because I believe the persons who benefit from terrorism are the terrorist so be it. You guys go on believing some bad man in a cave with bad kidneys and no technology is going to come kill you so be it. I tried to tell you but no you wanted to believe Fox news.
The strange collapse of WTC 7
Was there really a steel-melting inferno inside the WTC?
The 1993 WTC bombing was ALLOWED to happen!
Another Anomaly in the Case Against Zacarias Moussaoui
100 million dollars vanished from the WTC before they collapsed.
THE "CONTROLLED" COLLAPSE OF WTC-7
Unanswered Questions about the attack on the WTC
Passengers on United Airlines Flight 93
Passengers on United Airlines Flight 175
911 - THE BASIC QUESTIONS
The FBI shutdown of Arab websites in the days leading up to 9/11
The Complete 9/11 Timeline
911 - THE BASIC QUESTIONS
The five dancing Israelis arrested on 9/11
[url=http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/schoolvideo.html]Bush at Booker Elementary - the video that proves that 9/11 was not a surprise

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
nah i just laid it on thicker than you did. lol guess i laid it on TOO thick. i'll back off a wee bit next time!

LOL Ok, sorry 'bout that. I know you post on many of the threads I do, and was a bit shocked that you would think I would turn 180 on an issue. Lol, probably just the beer and the paranoia I just had...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have no idea. Mabe they want to get rid of islam since it may cause conflict with the new world order. Mabe they want the resources, it's impossible to say. Mabe they want a relgious free world, islam is the first, christiantity is already decaying in the new youth of teenagers because of the american influence.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I have no idea. Mabe they want to get rid of islam since it may cause conflict with the new world order. Mabe they want the resources, it's impossible to say. Mabe they want a relgious free world, islam is the first, christiantity is already decaying in the new youth of teenagers because of the american influence.

No it's because GW Bush is the AntiChrist.

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
oh yes i'm going to believe all these thigns from yet ANOTHER conspiracy site....thats exactly whats not going to happen.

guess its never occured to you that when you go to sites like that they are going to show you what supports their ideas and theories, everything else (thosre things being called details and facts that contradict what they want you to believe) is discarded by them.

at least try CNN or some actual news source. how about some actual documents? or some physical evidence.

come back with either of those or both THEN we'll discuss what you're trying to say, till then toddle off.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Now that is a powerful image, a woman looking out from the hole in the WTC, where the 'inferno' was supposed to be melting and weakening beams!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Oddly enough, there is a HUGE Christian movement happening in the US. The silent majority is starting to speak out, and it's worrying a lot of anti-religion people. As far as getting rid of religion, though, France is already on that, trying to allow business to disallow people to wear any of their religious articles they're supposed to wear according to their faith. If there is a NWO emerging, it's going to come out of the EU, not the USA.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley

Now that is a powerful image, a woman looking out from the hole in the WTC, where the 'inferno' was supposed to be melting and weakening beams!

huh?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Picked out of one of DirtyDevil's links above.

I had never seen that image before.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   

oh yes i'm going to believe all these thigns from yet ANOTHER conspiracy site....thats exactly whats not going to happen.

guess its never occured to you that when you go to sites like that they are going to show you what supports their ideas and theories, everything else (thosre things being called details and facts that contradict what they want you to believe) is discarded by them.

at least try CNN or some actual news source. how about some actual documents? or some physical evidence.

come back with either of those or both THEN we'll discuss what you're trying to say, till then toddle off.

Yes I expected this from you. I give the same argument back to you about CNN etc. I dont trust American Media period after all its owned by only 5 corporations I don't understand why you hang out on a conspiracy forum and cut everyone down when you don't even believe them.

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
uh huh and if that were really a woman she'd be about twice the size of the aveage adult female.

whats next??? the picture where everyone sees a face in the smoke coming from the building?

wake me up when you all have something to seriously discuss. you're all chasing ghosts and phantoms in pictures.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   

wake me up when you all have something to seriously discuss. you're all chasing ghosts and phantoms in pictures.

I think we should just let PM sleep!

Prank,...you are ending the year on a note...high or low I dont know.

(I was just going to post the picture of the devil face in the smoke..
)JK!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   

uh huh and if that were really a woman she'd be about twice the size of the aveage adult female.

Guess you didn't watch the news that day they showed people right there on cnn standing. Oh yea and then jumping off!! Didn't show us the final result thou.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Guess you didn't watch the news that day they showed people right there on cnn standing. Oh yea and then jumping off!! Didn't show us the final result thou.

Ugh, yeah they did, sometimes, when the camera man was fast enough. That was one of the most horrible things I've ever seen. People whe had the courage to brave a fall rather then be assured of death. People have survived falls farther then that, but man...Those poor people were just so desperate. I...I don't know what I would do in that situation. The situation where you're presented with a 100% chance of death waiting, but a 99% chance of dying if you do something that regularly is considered a means to kill yourself. Man, I'm glad I don't live or work in a highrise, and, as of now, will never be faced with that decision...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join