It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World of Warcraft, mind control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
i just bought World of warcraft a week ago, and i think that Blizard is using some kind of mind control device, i cant stop thinking about the stupid game, i keep wondering stuff like, how will i kill that level nine undead guy when im just level six and stuff like that, i think i need some kind of mental help, anyway i just wanted to know if anyone had the same thoughts as me.

Nip

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
i can;t stand the game!

I thank Blizard for making the game cause when i had it i was always wanting to do soemthing else

so i would make up the excuse that i need to execise so i could leave my computer

what a crappy game.... i think they put Mind REPEALant on it :p

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
no its definetly mind control, all those people playing its just not possible, the last game to do that was Diablo, another Blizzard game, there EVIL but alot of fun

Nip

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
i did have fun on D2 LOD but eventually i was like.... wait I'm doin the same junk over and over....

and wow man WoW......grrrr there's soome bad blood there.... and it's WoW's not mine..... blizzard's staff.... buncha chix with dix there

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hellgate: London.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well I honestly think its how much you like video games??

I think you are MC'ing yourself into thinking and justify playing 12 hours a day? maybe

Hehehe but theres nothing better than MC in FreeWind Post!
Or on the bridge that goes from Wetlands to Aritha planes.. I think thats how its spelled, I havent played for a long time..
I played enough to get the charater you see here.. Horde undead Warrior Full Dreadnot set. Might of M!

Its a fun game, just remeber there is a real world out there, and its much more fun on the weekends, or a lazy day in the park...

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
When I first played the game, I'd say a definite yes to mind control, that game was addictive. But like any other game that came before, I easily lost interest, I managed to get up to level 30 or so, then it got too repetitive, and turned into being more of a job than having fun, so I moved on.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Its not so much mind control as it is a wonderful escape. It provides a vast online world where we can go to escape the drudgery and problems of the real world and indulge in various fantasies especially if your on a role-playing realm. That being said I'm happy to have found a comfortable medium between playing and having a life (aka work and sleep) now if only I could just break 60 and start getting those insane BC drops.

Helig @ Bleeding Hollow

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
well, im a lvl 7 undead worlock(sry bad spelling) and i have no clue how 2 do some missions

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I agree WoW is addictive to some people. I currently have a level 28 Draenei Shaman, a Level 32 Night Elf Hunter, and a Level 33 Blood Elf Mage. There are more, but of no importance. If anyone wants to chat just U2U me and I'll send you my info. I can help out! Thanks.

Falcon out...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Don't worry that shine will wear off fast and the only thing you will remember is that you wasted a lot of time on a game that has no endgame. So go slow and take your time because the end of the game is a borefest unless you like raiding the same dungeons 100 times a week.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The game doesn't get boring at 70. That's when you start the real battlegrounds. 70 Mage here and when I get bored with it I go to Eye of the Storm and burn some fools down. Pretty nice gear from PvP too.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

Don't worry that shine will wear off fast and the only thing you will remember is that you wasted a lot of time on a game that has no endgame. So go slow and take your time because the end of the game is a borefest unless you like raiding the same dungeons 100 times a week.

The Raids have been significantly tweaked downward in the latest content patch. Purples have been increased in power while green have been reduced. Nihilim just took down Keal Thas(cleared the whole instance in a night or two from what I've heard FOR THE HORDE!)

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Its typical for this to happen in the first few weeks. But man this game is so dam addicting. I started about a year and a half ago and actually liked it, it was fun fr a bit but then all this droma comes along and all of a sudden im in high school again, forget that poah. I stoped playing like level 33 i think and took 4 months off, then came back and got to level 52 which was a little better when I got my ride.

After you get past level 50 it takes for fricken ever to level I got tired of it, and the people are just as in life they all got their heads up their u know what's.

oh and the damb thing gets expensive a hell to play too. try guild wars its free to play on line.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
PHANT

MAELSTROM

ALLIANCE

top topics

join