It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA UFO Anomaly Video from International SPACE STATION (ISS)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What is this Anomaly?

[color=gold]This video was sent to me recently by a friend who did the original video capture. The video capture is from NASA TV and is of the International Space Station (ISS). Timeframe of footage I believe to be 4-18-07.

I just uploaded this to Youtube for my friend and did not perform the vid capture...

So about the video, the anomaly in question appears starting :47 and is in the lower right corner of the video. Is is bluish whitish in color. I am NOT referring to the part of the ISS module that is visible in the frame, also lower right side.

NOTE: the VIDEO IS DARK FROM 00:00 to about :20.

You want to expand the video by going to the youtube link directly to see the small anomaly in the lower right side of the video.

www.youtube.com...

The bluish whitish anomaly appears to be stationary, not moving in relation to the Earth. Note that the ISS is also in a circular orbit, not geosynchronous orbit.

So what is this anomaly, a reflection from the ISS? A camera artifact? A satellite or debris outside the module?

FLAG THIS THREAD HERE...

Here's the video:

You want to expand the video by going to the youtube link directly to see the small anomaly in the lower right side of the video.

Full Link: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It says "You Tube" in the lower right hand corner of the video. Perhaps that's covering it up? There's a little blob that looks like it's hovering over/under the Earth, but that could be anything from dust on the lens to some other satellite. BTW..that's the clearest online video from space I've seen on the internet in the public domain. Much better than all the other UFO space vids. I hope they'll all look this detailed going forward. -cwm

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You really have to expand the video in youtube (see link). The clarity is decent, but I still want more...

The anomaly seems like it could be anything, but wanted to see some analysis of the video if possible to prove/disprove possibilities....

Nip

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
hey i see it... that's pretty neat

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
OK I see it now. I'm going with UFO. Looks like it's growing a bit in size, which means the distance is closing. Wow. Wish it were a longer vid. Maybe NASA cut the feed when they saw it. They seem to be getting pretty good at that over the past few years. :-)

You know..if you drag the play bar slider control back and forth, it almost looks like the UFO is ocillating in brightness, or spinning. -cwm

[edit on 19-4-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yea just speculating here, but is it possible as we are observing the Earth and space, that UFO's are observing us observing? Wait now I'm confused

I wanted to try to see what part of the Earth the possible orbit is perched over.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Nice find, the first time i watched it I thought you were talking about the strange shape thats in the farthest point of the bottom right corner of the video, very strange, looks like it has eyes

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
FYI, the ISS is engaged in a circular orbit and for the anomaly to be tracking the same realtive distance speed from the ISS, it too would need the same circular orbit.

Heres some info on types of orbits:

Geosynchronous: This type of orbit tracks the same spot on earth. (so the earth would appear to be non-rotating by perspective)

Circular: This is an elliptical orbit with eccentricity=0, thus circular. (this is what the ISS is in, the EArth would appear to be rotating rapidly under the ISS)

Elliptical Orbit

Sun-Synch Orbit

Polar Orbit

LEO-low earth orbit, the lowest orbit a sat can achieve to maintain orbit.

HEO, GSO, SSO and a whole bunch more specialized orbit types.....

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The watchful watching the watchful watch and we watch them. Got it. I'm undecided as to what this represents...

It might be possible for an American to ask NASA PAO? (While your at it can I tag on some other stuff to ask about?) I'm a Canadian.

Where is it over the globe? Good question. If "it" is something it appears to be moving with the ISS.

The ISS orbit is well known and they use a program called "World Map" to graphically represent Alpha's position 24/7/365... if one knew the time you could interpolate to find out where over the globe it was then...

The ISS can be seen from the ground with the naked eye... how big is "it" if "it" is "it"?

Vic

[edit on 19-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ok some work with the ISS TRACKING orbit and viewable angles...

This network link reads every 3 minutes the position of the ISS and the shuttle from the NASA page and displays it in Google Eart.
Features:

- last 5 orbits are back tracked
- viewing range of the ISS is added
- after seperation of the ISS and the shuttle, the shuttle will get its own track

i141.photobucket.com...
i141.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Here a neat ISS GE modeling:

i141.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You guys aren't going to like this, but it seems to me that the object (if an object at all) appears to be somewhere close to or on the south pole, ie, Antarctica.

This is from a preliminary study of the ISS track at the time of the recording, and the camera angle view, the rotation of the Earth and the orientation of the Earth. This could mean that its the aurora australis, the southern lights, the counterpart to the aurora borealis, the northern lights!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Sorry to burst all of your bubbles, but that anomoly in the video is actually a part of the ISS. Kind of like how your fingers gets in the way when you take a picture sometimes.

If you go to YouTube and fullscreen the video, you can see the main base part of the object in the bottom right corner, then it extends out but you can't see it because its too dark, but you can see the tip of the object right above the horizon of earth. It is actually relfecting the colors of earth on top of it, like a mirror would.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by Illumiated]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illumiated
Sorry to burst all of your bubbles, but that anomoly in the video is actually a part of the ISS. Kind of like how your fingers gets in the way when you take a picture sometimes.

Yea I thought about that and alluded to in the OP "So what is this anomaly, a reflection from the ISS? A camera artifact? A satellite or debris outside the module?"

If it is part of the ISS (you can see some ISS parts jutting into the frame in the begin part of the video) shouldn't image analysis show the ISS appendage being the culprit. Otherwise this idea that its part of the ISS is just another possibility than has not been proved or disproved. Anyone?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Nice find, the first time i watched it I thought you were talking about the strange shape thats in the farthest point of the bottom right corner of the video, very strange, looks like it has eyes

Yeah kronos thats the whole idea to get you looking at this video. Its funny how the whole thing is full of facial images all over the land and sea area and other more bizarre faces of dubious nature. One shows up pretty clearly right over supposed ufo late into vid, yet nobody is saying anything about it. C'mon peeps, all youtube and google and msnbc vids have this same imagery as well, go look at nasa photos, same things.

www.esnips.com...

i posted just afew examples here.

youll also see these same type images in the poster for the transformers, i found them in the cover of harry potter sorcerers stone dvd, it appears "theyre" layering this imagery into mostly all forms of media. i see it in ATS banner ads. I was watching that cgi movie with will smith as a fish,(new movie i guess, was on tv the other day, the images are in that as well, and its a kids movie. wow i wonder how many kids are seeing these thing in thier nightmares. Poor babies.

I've been here now a few months and only come across 1 post about this subliminal crime, and it had a link to the science trying to say that we can see dead peeps in these mediums, give me a break. this news story would be "they're" way of trying to cover "their" arse when the proverbial %$@# hits the fan about this subliminal crime. I'm glad I dont have kids of my own being subjected to this imagery. Check school books parents. By the way this is why they redesigned the american money, not becuase of counterfieters.

Sorry to venture away from the original reason this guy posted, but I'm sure what I'm saying is the real reason for the post, which is starting to piss me off, which is why if ATS is legit, they should be looking hard at this, and the poeple who post these pics. I say, dont believe/trust me, do your own research! Find out for yourself. Oh and since its on the new anti-counterfiet 10's and 20's, I'd say that points DIRECTLY to the Federal Reserve as the culprit from that angle,of it anyway. Please peeps, lets get this subject out there and stop the CHILDREN from being subjected to this as well as all us adults, this is a crime. If I want to look at this stuff, it should be my CHOICE. This would be another method for "their" trauma based mind control. MK-Ultra. I challenge ATS to really investigate this, seeing how its on thier site daily as well, and if thier true to the cause of denying ingnorance, then take it public, put out a press release, pursue it. Raise your voice as strong as you did when you achieved that 3 million post mark. Exposeing this would truly be something to be proud of!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cygnusx1966
Sorry to venture away from the original reason this guy posted, but I'm sure what I'm saying is the real reason for the post, which is starting to piss me off, which is why if ATS is legit, they should be looking hard at this, and the poeple who post these pics. I say, dont believe/trust me, do your own research! Find out for yourself. Oh and since its on the new anti-counterfiet 10's and 20's, I'd say that points DIRECTLY to the Federal Reserve as the culprit from that angle,of it anyway. Please peeps, lets get this subject out there and stop the CHILDREN from being subjected to this as well as all us adults, this is a crime. If I want to look at this stuff, it should be my CHOICE. This would be another method for "their" trauma based mind control. MK-Ultra. I challenge ATS to really investigate this, seeing how its on thier site daily as well, and if thier true to the cause of denying ingnorance, then take it public, put out a press release, pursue it. Raise your voice as strong as you did when you achieved that 3 million post mark. Exposeing this would truly be something to be proud of!!!!!!!!!

Ummm what?! Can someone please translate the above post. The poster lost me at trauma based mind control
Or wait, way before that...

The video is directly from NASA TV, I don't know what the above poster is ranting about but you can view NASA TV right here as well. I assure you no faces have been pasted into your subliminal mind by me.
except for this one hehe

NASA TV LINK-->www.nasa.gov...
In any case, back on thread topic please jeez.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes

Ummm what?! Can someone please translate the above post. The poster lost me at trauma based mind control
Or wait, way before that...

In any case, back on thread topic please jeez.

Oh, I'm sure you know EXACTLY what my post was in regards to, You posting a video full of subliminal images in the guise that a little blue dot is a ufo. cmon you really think peeps are that blind. My post is refuteing you and your supposed ufo. With my OPINION of what your really trying to make us see. answer the questions and dont deflect by the oldest tactic in the world. respond!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I don't even know what your questions are in that mess up there. See my above post for the video source which is NASA. You too can download a video clip from NASA, let me know if you see any faces from your own video clip.

Maybe I shouldn't even be responding to cygnut1966, I mean what does it mean when an ATS'er has negative points and a WARN icon in the profile part anyway?

Here's a subliminal face, can you see it?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I've seen hundreds of ufo videos more interesting than this one so you want me to believe your amaze by this nasa video. this video is boring if not for the subliminal images in it. and i use the term subliminal loosley for i dont know how to otherwise describe it. because whoever is doing it is getting sloppy, see my examples in my first post.

I'm saying your reason for posting this video is as fake as the blue square dot- ufo you say is in it.

and now your going to start calling me names........................... and slandering me

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Heres what I was able to do which is to say not much with the image analysis...I just dont have the software for it.

The image was negative filtered, then sharpened and cropped.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join