It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacksburg conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I know this is a sensitive issue, so just to let you all know, i am taking this very serious.

The break down of how it is possible to control the consience and actions of a human through external influences is a very ancient art. The idea of controlling forces or a controling force, has always been at the forefront of those conspirital geniuses

Symbolism is one of the main peices of evidence when trying to identify the action. The virgina school shooting wreaks with symbolism.

Nothing happens in virginia that isnt connected to a conspiricy. The very first american state, and also holds the record for the worst school shoting.

The name blacksburg is lined with symbolism, is has that slight creepy feeling.

Norris Hall is an intimidating ancient looking castle like building, straight from the crusades, litterally.

Archetectually the buildings represent symbols. Crosses, swaticas, siefrot trees, guns, suns and dicks

(similarly to the cabbalistic design to the building in the montreal school shooting, and scince im referencing judeism and school shootings, i should note, that the amish school girl shootings landed on yom kippur(oct 2) the holiest day of the jewish year...

The symbols in the numbers.

33, obviously for those who study the orders and the jesuits,

the date. April 16 was the last day of the ides of april.

the time 7 1 5, and 9 1 5 too are symbolic.

over the door of the killer was a fish....

lucinda

prescription drugs

anyways
epeorus

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I can help ease your worry,

Virginia is the 10th state, and one of the original 13 colonies.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
technically virgina is the 1 state, in that it was the first elemantary body of land given over from british control to the virginia company, complamentary of our friend Francis Bacon

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Then I guess technically, I can't help ease your worry.

Just trying to help.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
were not dealing with a crazy kid here, we are dealling with a freaking powerful organization.

Dont you get it,

A fish over the door of the killer

A fish

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I hate to reply to my own message, but hey, really, whats going on here. Everybodies chating about real stupid stuff, like ufos , and funny lights(your a funny light), and 911, dude, its 2007, 911 is done, we have new conspiracies to interpret and understand, get with now.

em

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
MZIII, personally I think you are FISHING for something thats not there.

The whole symbology and numerals thing in contrast to the seriousness of this event lacks credibility anfd frankly sounds a little out there.

People "see" things in the most benign of happenings...much less something as terrible as this
some proof ofwhat you say would be helpfull, you mentioned architecture...plans?, drawings?...maybe a photo of this fish over the door

your like alot of folks on this board...say alot of outlandish things with no proof to back them up

so far the only person it sounds like you have convinced is yourself.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by deadbang]

[edit on 18-4-2007 by deadbang]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Its the seriousness that makes me question it outright.
Of coarse it sounds outlandish, so did claims that 911 was a conspiricy. It takes time to comprehend

It is "unnatural" for a human to commit horrific crimes to that degree.

It is possible to apply this same theory to many horrific shooting sprees and mass murders.

The manson crime is a good comparison. Unnatural and under the extreme influence of others.

This is serious, and im not just touting some rediculous thoery.

This is very significant, and symbolic.

Its a complex concept that after many years of study becomes more understandable and identifyable.

Historically we have many examples of phenomanal crimes that were in fact staged, and well planned out.

Its a scary thought, but we live under the power of others.

epeorus

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is a very alternative view, borderline crazy, but its a theory that exists.

Ata

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I have to say that a conspiracy crossed my mind as I hear about all the events that occured in Virginia. There are theories that the Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were mind controlled.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MXIII

were not dealing with a crazy kid here, we are dealling with a freaking powerful organization.

Dont you get it,

A fish over the door of the killer

A fish

OMG...not a "FISH"...the horror....the horror..

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Could you please elaborate on the point of the fish mention.

What is the fish signifying to you?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Aside from horrible grammar, punctuation and the ominous horror of some "fish". I really am having a hard time wrapping my mind around this one. And trust me, I've got plenty of far out there theories about things...but when you reference a fish to a shooter, you kinda lose the base of people that may have tried to go with your theory.

Just trying to give a heads up.

-Droops

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   

over the door of the killer was a fish....

Oh my god. Why didn't anyone tell me there was a fish over the door. I thought this was just another maniac killing students....but now there's a FISH over the door this just changes everything I ever thought was right about the world.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by albie]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
theres no need to patronize the guy. give him a chance to explain before you jump on him. this is sunk works after all.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
since the OP last posted. I'd hate to say it...but this just may be some half-baked idea. I mean I try and give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but this guy has had many opportunities to elaborate on his theory.

And what do we have? Questions about a fish that go unanswered! Blast!

-Droops

[edit on 25-4-2007 by DrOOpieS]

[edit on 25-4-2007 by DrOOpieS]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wow. I think some of my neurons just committed hari-kari from trying to read that....

I *think* the O.P. is trying to draw some linkage between a pathological shooter going on a rampage and the Catholic church. I'm not certain WHAT that linkage is, but in that rambling missive, he makes the attempt to tie Norris Hall to the Crusades, brings the Jesuits into the mixture, and has an absolute melt-down over a fish, which was one of the early symbols of the Christian faith.

Then again, he also takes a swipe at the Jewish faith.

He also misses the obvious connection to the Freemasons (33 degrees? Come on, man...how blatant does it have to be? :lol

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MXIII

This is a very alternative view, borderline crazy, but its a theory that exists.

Hey MXIII, i understand where you're coming from, here's something that will go very much along with what you think, hope this helps

www.cloakanddagger.de...

P.S I was on the scene during the montreal school shootings and i could tell you the story presented by the media and the real events are very different, and sorry to anyone but i don't wish to elaborate.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by incunabula]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Uhhh, the last time i heard the representation and symbolism of a fish was a...fish. Unless there is something else behind, then what? Just looking for in-depth answers here.Its an interesting theory, just put more detail

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Cho did say he was like Jesus. And the fish is a symbol of Jesus, or Christianity.

But there are symbols everywhere, with lots of ways of interpreting them.

I've heard a lot of kooky stuff about this shooting, and it's all ambiguous or exaggerated.

I find nothing suspicious about the event at all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join