It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gathering all personal data for CLEAR database

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
CLEAR card/CLEAR lanes

Just thought that this was interesting, given the recent national ID talk.

With this, the TSA could help the government compile a mass database of everyone that has ever traveled in an airplane.

Given the fact that nobody likes to wait in the enormous lines and get felt up by some big burly man, I think that thsi is an ingenius way for the govt to secretly compile data on each and every person traveling.

Who would NOt want to have this card.

take the good with the bad, right? What do you think?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Does this not seem like a blatent attempt by the NWO to get as much personal data on every person traveling in and out of the country.

For all we know, once you provide a lock of your hair, get your retinas scanned, and provide a small blood sample, you can pas through this line easily, as well as have the government track your every breath.

Does no one see the obvious consequences to this program, or am I just blowing this out of proportion.

Cug

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well it's not the TSA running the program.. it's Verified Identity Pass, Inc.

Oh BTW as an ex big burly TSA man, I can tell you we hated feeling up the public more that you hate getting felt up. (Don't underestimate the lack of hygiene of the general population) For some reason people are to stupid to understand what removing all metal means.

join