It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On a lighter note

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have a

Does anyone know how to request or arrange for an alien abduction?

IF there is a hot line or web page that would be great

I have a set of neigbors I would like to volunteer.
lets just put it this way it is an elderly mother & daughter & theri neighborhood nick name is geriatric & psychiatric (sp?)

This would make my life simpler if thery were abducted

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I got some inlaws if there is any more room on the mother ship

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think Calvin taught us how to do this in a Calvin and Hobbes. He wrote a big message in the snow saying something to the effect of "Aliens, will sell parents into slavery for UFO"

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Drive around deserted american roads in roswell, with faulty camera equipment and sign on the roof that says :

"If your so advanced, why cant you abduct me? eh?"

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Abductions only occur if the aliens are interested in a particular bloodline....like MINE! (Unfortunately.)

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by woulfgar
I have a

Does anyone know how to request or arrange for an alien abduction?

IF there is a hot line or web page that would be great

I have a set of neigbors I would like to volunteer.
lets just put it this way it is an elderly mother & daughter & theri neighborhood nick name is geriatric & psychiatric (sp?)

This would make my life simpler if thery were abducted

Interesting. Why would you want to be abducted anyway? It could be the most terrifying encounter in you lifetime or your best. But is it a chance your willing to take? I.M.O I wouldn't want it after all the horrible stories I've heard and movies like Communion and Fire in the Sky. Besides, I'm terrified by the looks of em n' I don't know why.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Ya know part of me feels left out...like I want to see for myself that they are real and be a part of the abduction club....but at the same time its one of my biggest fears. I don't think anyone can make it happen for real. If you're looking for it, you won't find it.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
As far as my fear of grays go, I'm not to certain. I think that it could of originated when I was younger, very young around infant ages. Could I have been abducted before? I don't know of any nightmares except of VERY rare glimpses of these beings now n' then. Haven't thought about hypnosis because I couldn't possibly think that far back even if it was during that time of my life. I don't understand.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Interesting. Why would you want to be abducted anyway? It could be the most terrifying encounter in you lifetime or your best. But is it a chance your willing to take? I.M.O I wouldn't want it after all the horrible stories I've heard and movies like Communion and Fire in the Sky. Besides, I'm terrified by the looks of em n' I don't know why.

well iff you read the whole email.. I want to arrange it for my neighbor... not my self

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by woulfgar

well iff you read the whole email.. I want to arrange it for my neighbor... not my self

That's fine though, but the same question applies to your neighbor. Why?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The woman needs to be taken away.
Without goint into a lot of detail, I had an electric dog fence to keep my dogs in the yard ( I had a climber)
it was not plugged in other than when I first trained the dog the visual of the wire was all that was needed it had been there for about 4 years... all of a sudden she has a problem with it..... she called the city many times to get me to take it down so I did.

I had to go out of town & was forced to put a chain on the dog.. it got strangled & died.

I got a radio fence & collar & told her abt it & what it was. I have trained the other dogs & dont even use the collar noe just the red wire ( the other was silver)

I found outshe had been calling the city again including the mayor a7ND city councilman several times a day to make me take it down (they cant... theres nothing in city code against it)

we have lived there since 96 & beginning abt 2003 she started doing things like this...
calling animal control
mosquito control
code enforcement & never bothering to try to talk to us... she has alienated all the other neighbors by doingt he same thing..........

so yes I would like her to dissapear

top topics

join