It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Stage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Released just recently to Google video on Mar 31, 2007 - 21 min 23 sec
This is a MUST see please send it to your friends and family ASAP

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Can you tell me what this is about?

I have a 56k and i can't just stream these videos... it takes like 30 mins to load a 3 mins video.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ok i see now that it's 20 mins long...

Can someone please tell me what it's about and if it's worth loading over night?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well as it turns out, i am loading it.... it took like 3 hours to get half way there...

This video better be worth it hehe...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I enjoyed it very much. It is was worth it for me, but it doesn't take that long to download

I like the fact that they started with a mainstream source on the PNAC item, and detailed how some of those objectives are coming true. It is short and sweet, something that is missing in most 9/11 documentary's.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Yes its a video that is put together well. I think my dad might punch me in the face if I showed this to him, but I thought it was good.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Well, 6 hours later, it was well worth the loading...

now believe me, it was worth it for 6 hours loading, so if you have high speed out there please do take the time to INSTANTLY watch it, it's really worth it.

Thanks for posting it up.

And also, everyone please tag this thread, more people need to see this video.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
Yes its a video that is put together well. I think my dad might punch me in the face if I showed this to him, but I thought it was good.

Show it to him and take the punch, get back up and show it to him again...

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Common people, flag this thread so it's on the front page so more people sees it...

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Awesome clip, good post. Please vote this November, we need our country back.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This video is nothing but a rehashing of old bunk conspiracy theories. It adds nothing to the arguement and should not be given any credibility. It doesn't make any new attempts to explain how such a grand conspiracy could ever take place; it merely rambles on about coincidences. "It looks like it was a demolition, therefore it must have been a demolition".

People with 56K are going to be disappointed in my opinion.

Why is it that documentaries made by some unknown person who likely has no experience in any related field is given so much thought and respect?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You have voted 7Ayreon for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Too bad some people are still walking around with their blinders on, while the corporate mafia whores and their minions rule America. It is going to take a lot of open minded people and a lot of courage to stand against these tyrants and so-called presidents and vice-presidents - but then again, they are well aware of the fact, that the PEOPLE have the power and that they can take it back anytime, but only if they want to and only if they stand up and say those 3 simple words:

WE HAD ENOUGH!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
WATS vote.

good find.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I will watch the video when i get home but can anyone tell me if it is discussing 'Rebuilding America's Defenses'?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
ludakris says:

" Why is it that documentaries made by some unknown person who likely has no experience in any related field is given so much thought and respect? "

dear ludakris,

Ask yourself why the word of bought and paid for media shills and proven liars in the govt. is given so much thought and respect.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by Pilot]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I liked this video a lot. It was entertaining unlike a lot of conspiracy videos. Good find indeeeed.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuDaCrIs
This video is nothing but a rehashing of old bunk conspiracy theories. It adds nothing to the arguement and should not be given any credibility. It doesn't make any new attempts to explain how such a grand conspiracy could ever take place; it merely rambles on about coincidences. "It looks like it was a demolition, therefore it must have been a demolition".

People with 56K are going to be disappointed in my opinion.

Why is it that documentaries made by some unknown person who likely has no experience in any related field is given so much thought and respect?

I think this video lends credibility to the 9/11 Truth front.

It's comforting to know that some people out there still ask questions and would like their government to be liable for it's actions. Even if you don't beleive in the "Conspiracy Theory", to take the government's word on everything is absured. Just to know that Congress met for only 99 days in 2006 and had the nerve to vote themselves a raise is an outrage to me.

Most people don't care. It's our responsibility as the people to say "Hey, I don't think you deserve a raise AGAIN this term." After all ... we are their boss. If not for us, they wouldn't have a job.

to my point:

... if you think government should answer to it's people, you might like this video.

... if you don't beleive the conspiracy theory or do not question the government's actions, don't waste your time watching the video.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It really is a great video, i hope its thread remains at the top of the page for at least the rest of the week. good find op
In fact it SHOULD be required viewing by every member in ATS

[edit on 17-4-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Excellent post 7Ayreon. It is one of the better documentaries I have seen.It cuts right down to the meat of the matter .I also have flagged this thread.Keep up the good searches .

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
that vid was really great

<<   2  3  4 >>

join