It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Stage

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I saw the whole thing, and as a person who is neutral on the whole issue there was to much crappy evidence to sway me to the side of the conspiracy. When you make a video about facts and theories it isn't good to throw in random crap that does nothing to support your film.

By the end of the vid I was trying to figure out which parts could be fact and which parts were fake that I just gave up and discredited the whole thing.

If you want to make a good 9/11 truth vid, keep it short and sweet and cut out all the garbage that only confuses people.

EDIT: Here are some issues I had with the film, first off what does Britney spears have to do with anything? Secondly, why do I care about what a newspaper poll says. Statistics and polls are very easily manipulated and shouldn't be used to prove whatever point you want to make. Thirdly probably the biggest misinfo I saw was how they mentioned that US has a permanent base in the Philippines.

The US used to have a base (many in fact) there but the Philippine government made a law against any US base on that country and all permanent bases were given up. The only military presence the US has in the Philippines is the navy/marines which helps train the philippine troops to fight the NPA and other terrorist organizations.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Fanglo]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm just sick and tired of all the films on 9/11. Now I know that Loose Change was a pretty interesting movie and there have been some others that are pretty good.but how many movies will it take to get to the bottom of this? How long will this go on before someone comes out with a definitive answer? Videos aren't going to bring us the answer. The government has the conspiracy theory, bin Laden, caves, training camps in Afghanistan, flight training schools and box cutter knives. The government's conspiracy theory films were shown on September 11, broadcast to the world and as dramatic and hellish as anyone can imagine. No one is going to top the drama of those films. As one of the guys on the Paracast said, it was basically snuff television. I tend to agree with them. It's a cynical view but realistic one. What it says about us as a society is that we're fascinated by the most spectacular and dramatic things that happen in our world. Maybe that's why these videos continue to work to proliferate. I just don't get the sense that all of these new videos are taking us off the treadmill and putting us on the path to a real answer.

Maybe I become much more pragmatic over time. But what I'd like to see (as long as these videos will continue to flourish) is a video that gives nothing but facts, and leaves out any sense of dramatic soundtrack, stupid conjecture, fluff in any sense of the word... basically what I want to see is a 60 minutes type analysis of 9/11 in video form, which includes top-flight research and journalism skills. I totally respect the young people who step up and make videos and do their best, but there's a reason why people like Mike Wallace do some of their best work when they're in their 60s. They've been around.

It is kind of cool to see people bringing new theories into the mix, and I understand why using video is a great technique to do them. I'm just against all of the cheap sensationalism that can sometimes attach itself to those pieces. Ironically it was one of the 60 minutes reporters who at one time was thrashing the new style of news delivery on network television whereby producers go way overboard on the graphics, splashy graphics flashing all over the screen, stupid little soundtracks that they make to tag news lines, you all know what I mean. Here's the trick Katrina soundtrack, here's the 9/11 soundtrack. Oh, there was a terrible flood, let's get some music for this. And while were at it, let's have the art guys create some sad new graphic with floodwaters in the background. We need something catchy. It's really disgusting. So you guess what I'm saying is if you've got a great idea. And you want people to take it seriously. For God's sake stick to the facts, and don't play that stupid game, keep it simple, and the cream will rise to the top.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Excellent video. I have read the article and am amazing to date at how everything that was said to happen is unfolding year by year.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join