It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School shootings

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
A tragic happening in Virginia. A young man, probably a victim of some sort of bullying, angry at the world and everything in it, goes off and kills 33 innocent victims.

Instead of mourning the victims, and perhaps even the young man who battled demons most of us can't even begin to concieve of, some of us instead blame some nebulous organization which in all likelihood doesn't even exist.

Let me ask a question here...If the NWO, Illuminati, or whichever shadow force is in vogue today, is so blasted well known and we know so much about it, why haven't the evil malefactors been strung up on every lightpole in America and the world? Just asking...

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Seagull this is what I have been trying to say the last few times that it's isolated and that the so called Illuminati don't it exist I mean if they did we would all be sporting tracking chips and this site would have been closed down ages ago and this has not happened and I hardly think they are going to put some kid who was to all intents mentally ill on a rampage in a University. I think this is people still blowing the incident out of all proportion and some posters it would seem to me are a little bit in a fantasy world.

Face it people it was not an Illuminati plot or NWO operator or any of that kind of crap it was a young man who lost himself went right off the rails and then commits the worst kind of mass murder we can care to think of. That's all it is and I am not stupid either neither of these two has a hand in this it was isolated and he was not mind controlled! Unless something compelling comes out in the next few days that will tell me otherwise I still won't buy into this mind control crap or NWO/Illuminati control. And as for the manifesto please it's the rantings of someone who was clearly mentally sick and that's all it is.

As for smokescreens and mirrors you can forget me buying that idea!

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Your belief system edits out the idea that it couldve been a government black op, this is basic mind control conditioned into you thru your television programming.

Trust me man, I know its hard to believe, but they really would do this, they do it all the time, and it helps them a great deal. WTC bombings, Waco, Oklahoma City, Columbine, 911, Iraq war, Virginia tech massacre, the only people to benefit from these atrocities is the State, and they always come at pretty much the same times, early spring or early fall, they do it for astrological reasons, but this is FACT.

Please, for the love of you, expand your mind and grasp these concepts or else we will see repeats over and over until we get it straight.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
Your belief system edits out the idea that it couldve been a government black op, this is basic mind control conditioned into you thru your television programming.

Trust me man, I know its hard to believe, but they really would do this, they do it all the time, and it helps them a great deal. WTC bombings, Waco, Oklahoma City, Columbine, 911, Iraq war, Virginia tech massacre, the only people to benefit from these atrocities is the State, and they always come at pretty much the same times, early spring or early fall, they do it for astrological reasons, but this is FACT.

Please, for the love of you, expand your mind and grasp these concepts or else we will see repeats over and over until we get it straight.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by LightWorker13]

I concur with that.

But what's the insane logic behind such actions? Why is the (black) government deciding to execute such operations?

Is it an attempt to make people cry for a police state? An attempt to make intelligence agencies seem indispensable? A favor to arms lobbies as thanks for their campaign contributions?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'd really like to see your proof. There is an old saying that goes something like this: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Hearsay interviews with people who claim, yet don't substantiate their claims do not constitute extraordinary proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join