It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for those of you who have seen 'Disturbia'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
When you were watching the movie did you notice about a fifteen minute stretch of the movie where the boom microphones were completely visible above the actors? It was really strange.

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
BUMP

Has anyone other than me seen this movie yet? I'm dying to know if you saw those microphones too. Answer me damnit!!!!!!

Peace

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
OK.......has anybody seen the movie now? It's the #1 movie in America. I know at least one other person than myself has seen it. I'm goin' crazy here!!!!

I really have to know if you saw those microphones too.

Peace

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
wow NOBODY else has seen it yet ? It has yet to reach one of our two theatres here on the base in Japan - they ration out new movies and play the same ones over and over and actually the 4 movies playing right now I have never even heard of grrrrr
But I have seen the ads for this one and will see it as soon as I can. I will look out for this and report back, cheers Dr Love

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I mean, it was weird. You could see the microphones and everybody in the theater was holding up their hands saying WTF. Maybe I was just watching a bad copy or something. I've never seen anything like it before.

Thanks for responding I'mJaded, looking forward to hearing back from you.

Peace

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I don't know about seeing them a lot.

There was one scene where I thought I saw a piece of one hanging down for a split second, but that was it.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
hmm i have not seen it but i have friends who did and they didn't mention anything like that.they were probably in an altered state of mind anyway though haha

new topics

top topics

join