It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecies from people experiencing NDE's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eleleth
Do you believe in reincarnation, then, as this seems to be a recurring theme of NDEs? Or are the experiencers contacting certain entities that would make themselves appear to be gods for purposes of deception?

No, in my readings and hearing from people, it is not a theme in most. Some may interpret it that way. But I don't believe that most NDEs are genuine either. Several people have become very rich telling these stories.

The ones that are striking to me are the children's. They aren't usually packed with theology though. Most NDEs I have heard recounted really lack substance.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Lets see. I believe in evternal life. That doesn't nessasarilly mean that I believe in reincarnation. However. The more Ive tried into several near death plants, like nightshade, belladonna, henbane, wormwood, you cant even believe what grows in my garden. Anyway. Ive been close to dying many times and thats what its all abot. Dying. When Adam and Eve ate from thr tree, god said (after tricking them to eat from the tree) Well we can and will die, I wanna die one day. Give it tome. Anyway, we live they don't apparently. Nighty nighty. Gotto go.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScienceDada
No, in my readings and hearing from people, it is not a theme in most. Some may interpret it that way. But I don't believe that most NDEs are genuine either. Several people have become very rich telling these stories.

The ones that are striking to me are the children's. They aren't usually packed with theology though. Most NDEs I have heard recounted really lack substance.

Well, I have mostly read the experiences on near-death.com, which seems to be pushing an agenda that emphasizes those that support reincarnation. I don't believe that most NDEs are genuine either, but for slightly more supernatural reasons.

I agree that children's NDEs, and those by people who did not "go into the light," are by far the most interesting. The rest are about as predictable as alien abductions at this point.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
A very good summary page about the NDE prophecies:
www.near-death.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It happened to me in late 2004.

I really according to all the doctors, level of trauma and times I "crashed" should not be here, never mind walking or talking.

Something was shown to about these times, it was very very heartbreaking, but the actual events were blocked out of my memory, even though I remeber every else about it, the "Events" on the earth about to come to pass gave me soo much sadness I stopped "merging with light" and just a strong disire to come and help.

I then woke up some days later in Intensive Care to the astonishment of the Medical staff, walking out of the hospital a couple of weeks later, no meds, fully functional. To regain my driving license was s cuh a issue as the medical guys would not believe everything would be OK. I had to have test, upon test, upon interview etc for a year before they gave it back in full, astonished.

Have been able to do some good since that time, though I feel as one chapter of my life has recently closed caring for a very sick member of my family for 5 years, that there is something else I am meant to do. During this time I have been involved with some community or "awkening" of people to the reality of what is going on.

NDE's are very real, beyond a doubt, I am just one of hundreds of thousands cross cultures and history who have had this.

This year concerns me much esp summer, however as said these things are not in stone, it seemed like the likely outcome when I experienced it, however I also was aware I was not alone in deciding to try and change things, bring some light here, the light of truth, that many both material and non material beings are working very hard to tip the balance the other way.

Besides that one experience of the issues we may face if humans dont change, most of what I saw was about my life, and those close to me, which I remember all, and it has all come to pass.

There is truth in these experinces, but you have to go through it to understand.

You are never alone I promise you, when you go to toilet, cry, shower, masturbate, get drunk, angry, happy etc, many many are close by and watching some good some bad, nothing is hidden, we just cant see that when in the physical, and if only we could be aware of this all times humanity would be soo differant as we would all just give up trying to lie, decieve, have secrets etc...it is all very visible from that relm, every thought, feeling, deed and desire.

Like ripples on a lake that never loose their energy and go to all ends of the universe these good and bad thoughts and actions radiate out from us like radio waves.

We are all connected, and when you do good you help raise the vibration closer to the source for all beings in the universe.

Love and Light

Elf.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join