It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramids, a webcam and a UFO.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
THIS IMAGE IS FALSE
THE SKY IS NOT FOGGY FROM SANDS
IT MUST BE FALSE PHOTO
OR IT HAD BEEN CHANGED BY SOMEONE

`````````````````````````
Please stop using 'All caps'

[edit on 15/4/07 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle33
THIS IMAGE IS FALSE
The image is real, as real as any other image on the internet.

THE SKY IS NOT FOGGY FROM SANDS
Nobody said the sky was foggy from the sand storm, the foggyness is not in the sky but in the lens or the camera protection.

IT MUST BE FALSE PHOTO
OR IT HAD BEEN CHANGED BY SOMEONE
Why?

And please don't shout.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
All this shouting

Until proven what these objects are ..plains,birds,balloons,natural weather occ it remains an Unidentified Flying Object/s ..

If some people can just see or understand that by saying "ufo" we don't mean it's of an E.T relation,else it would have stated "Alien Craft" if we had proof.. but for now it's just unidentified ..man made or God's creature ,we do not know 100% what these are.

Unreal/Untrue person ..calm down.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
hell, it could even be a nick in the glass of the camera....especially if a sandstorm had just came through

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
You know what's amazing about this picture. The modern building look like absolute CRAP compared to the Pyramids.

I know it's off topic, but I had to share the fact that modern construction has absolutely nothing on those Pyramids.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hmmmm....
It's easy to say what it could be, but it's very difficult to say what it is.

From my perspective (the only perspective I can give you Masqua), it's either very close to the camera, small and moving very fast;
or
it's far from the camera, very large, and moving very fast.

Yeah, a lot of people say that it might be a bug, and it very well may be.
But I can't be sure.

Is there anyway to isolate that one image and clean it up or enhance it?

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

If oyu have a lok at the rest of the picture, allt he buildings, pyramids, etc look nice a clean images. (apart from the dust on the lens from the dust storm).

But that object is not pictured well and looks out of focus. It's a smudge of something i swear. It's not a ufo.

If you tihnk about it, if the item in the foreground (UFO) were moving quickly, then it would be smeared while the stationary (and more easily focused item for a cheap aperture) pyramids are not smeared.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Masqua!
What an INTERESTING image. Wonder what the heck it is but it does look metallic... whatever it is, it looks so out of place. I wonder how long it was there before that person found it and snapped a screenshot of it?

It's an online cam, it was discovered by a viewer, not the person who operates the cam.

The camera is online but currently not 24/7 and updates every few minutes, so the chance of more frames of this are pretty much none.

Go to the main page for the live webcam, it does seem to be operating at the moment, being about 4:30 am there... but its just a dark view atm, with some lights.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join