It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

masonry find out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
Hey Skadi,

[waves fingers]
I'm still waiting on those Hobb Nobbs.

[waves hand in the typical Jedi Mind Trick manner]
You will send me Hobb Nobbs

You'll be waiting in your grave for them. NO ONE GETS MY HOB NOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
OK it's true "P for Peter" was right we are hiding something I just can't tell you what it is cause it will ruin the fun.

But here's a hint (only the true masons will know what this says)

juslw loo wnxzssdh mahbne jubaowee 2033 uadem

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Originally posted by spines

I agree.

Having been to a few meetings myself as a kid with my father (and helping in the cooking of the food)...the amount of food consumed may be considered criminal.

Thank you for the laugh and nice memories.

I knew it. So thats the international masonic conspiracy. To starve the world by eating all the food at your meetings and fish frys. And drinking all the beer.........................

What , you have beer in your lodge. You must be way up in the degrees to get beer at your lodge. We only get sweet tea.

Ha! You have been found out!

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1
What , you have beer in your lodge. You must be way up in the degrees to get beer at your lodge. We only get sweet tea.

Ha! You have been found out!

Well, it is not so much beer as it is the blood of the innocent/cute little bunny rabbits.

Fermented and kept in a cool damp celler in only the best natural wood barrel. We have some class.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig

Corsig,I don't know what the hell you just said but it is sure to fuel the anti-Masonic fire.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Corsig,I don't know what the hell you just said but it is sure to fuel the anti-Masonic fire.

SoT- only the 35° Masons know what I mean so don't feel bad. I'll give you a clue though N=E.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

OK it's true "P for Peter" was right we are hiding something I just can't tell you what it is cause it will ruin the fun.

But here's a hint (only the true masons will know what this says)

Well of course only Masons will know what it says. They are the only ones with the decoder rings! I tired to decode it with the ring i got out of my box of Cracker Jacks, but it seems the Masons havent taken over Cracker jacks yet. So we shall have to wait.

In the meantime....where is P for Peter? Im still waiting for his information. Unless hes just another troll.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

In the meantime....where is P for Peter? Im still waiting for his information. Unless hes just another troll.

Nah...just a gullible moron with an internet connection. Dont you know that all the secrets of the universe can be found on Youtube ?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Presently, when I think of Free Masons, Knights Templar comes to mind. My interest there is what they may unearthed in Jerusalem and Ethiopia while treking through the areas in 1300 appx.

Some speculate they managed to locate the 'Ark of the Covenant" and special knowledge. The Roslyn Chapel being their Holy of Hollies and the AoC being buried below it.

Makes for a great Mystery.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR

Nah...just a gullible moron with an internet connection. Dont you know that all the secrets of the universe can be found on Youtube ?

Not so! Oprah! Everything we ever need to know about lifes mysteries can be seen on Oprah!

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Presently, when I think of Free Masons, Knights Templar comes to mind. My interest there is what they may unearthed in Jerusalem and Ethiopia while treking through the areas in 1300 appx.

Some speculate they managed to locate the 'Ark of the Covenant" and special knowledge. The Roslyn Chapel being their Holy of Hollies and the AoC being buried below it.

Makes for a great Mystery.

Dallas

It is my dream to visit Roslyn Chapel. A lodge brother just came back and said it was incredible. There are 2 schools of thought as to whether it is really Masonic related or not- I for one think it is until the burden of proof shows otherwise.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
what's the point of being part of a secret society unless you can keep some secrets?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join