It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

masonry find out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
freemasons are the most secretive society in the world and the most dangerous,i will reveal nomore if you wish to find out more contact me and i will reveal very intresting facts

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding !!!
Please stop the madness

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
why would i joke do some research and u will laugh at yourself,

````````````````

Mod note you have some U2U's

[edit on 13/4/07 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
How are they dangerous?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
presently, they are not a threat.....a few years down the road is a different story.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by p-for-peter
why would i joke do some research and u will laugh at yourself,

I suggest you get your head out of all of the anti-Masonic hubbalub and read about what the Masons really believe. You may just laugh at yourself. Needless to say, I won't be IMing you. You can't present me with anything I haven't heard before. Anti-Masons spread the same unsubstantiated claims, over and over and over again.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm a Mason was initiated last November. Looks like I picked a good time to join. By the time we take over the world in a few years, I'll hope to be a Lodge Officer by then. I hate to break the news to the OP, but a lot of people would be bored out of there minds at a meeting, especially the two hours of talking about building improvements we did last week, big conspiracy there. Best thing you can do, stop looking at the wacko anti sites and start reading some of the good info on the different Grand Lodges sites.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
untill the Dia conspiracy is proven wrong, the freemasons in my mind are up to something.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
What is the Dia conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Oh Jeezzzzzzz here we go again. Being a Mason myself, I can attest that the most dangerous thing we do is overeat at the festive board after every meeting.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by p-for-peter
freemasons are the most secretive society in the world and the most dangerous,i will reveal nomore if you wish to find out more contact me and i will reveal very intresting facts

How many secret societies make themselves available on this board to answer questions? Since you get all your information from a few fundamentalist websites, why don't you just post the links so we can all read them instead of contacting you to pry out your secrets.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill

How many secret societies make themselves available on this board to answer questions? Since you get all your information from a few fundamentalist websites, why don't you just post the links so we can all read them instead of contacting you to pry out your secrets.

But Red, you only think that because you're not part of the super duper ultimate secret high Grand Poobah degrees. In fact, they're so secret that only non-Mason conspiracy theorists know about them.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
What is the Dia conspiracy?

Denver International Airport

A guy does a painting that attempts to show how war is killing children and destroying peace and the conspiracy guys took it seriously as if someone made the painting as a secret symbol of war and violence thinking we wouldn't understand the overt symbolism. It also is supposed to have an underground government base there. Well the government has lots of those, guess they could be anywhere.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

But Red, you only think that because you're not part of the super duper ultimate secret high Grand Poobah degrees. In fact, they're so secret that only non-Mason conspiracy theorists know about them.

Actually I used to be a non-Mason conspiracy theorist, so after I attained the highest degree in that order, I became a Mason conspiracy theorist. Now I know all, see all

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Great. Another "I know secrets about how evil masons are, just ask me and Ill tell you" thread.

Sorry dude, but you are a few years late. Go dig in this forum, and you'll find more "Masons are dangerous and want to eat your brains" threads than I have hairs on my head (and I have alot of hairs).

You probably don't have any new information that hasn't been posted, debated, debunked, ect a thousand times before.

But be my guest. Please post what you believe you know so everyone can know. After all, you want to get the word out, right?

Well then, Im asking you. Please tell me. Why are Masons dangerous and evil and out to get us all? What is this secret information you posses?

Before you assume anything, I am not a Mason, no could I ever be, being female. I however am yet to see anyone provide any credible factual information to support the claim that Masons are up to no good. Quite the opposite, all the credible information Ive found on the Masons suggests the opposite, that they are actually a bunch of nice guys who like to get together to drink beers, fry catfish, and wear funny outfits.

So please enlighten me. Why should I fear the Masons and hide my children and small pets in their presence?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dredz
Oh Jeezzzzzzz here we go again. Being a Mason myself, I can attest that the most dangerous thing we do is overeat at the festive board after every meeting.

I agree.

Having been to a few meetings myself as a kid with my father (and helping in the cooking of the food)...the amount of food consumed may be considered criminal.

Thank you for the laugh and nice memories.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines

I agree.

Having been to a few meetings myself as a kid with my father (and helping in the cooking of the food)...the amount of food consumed may be considered criminal.

Thank you for the laugh and nice memories.

I knew it. So thats the international masonic conspiracy. To starve the world by eating all the food at your meetings and fish frys. And drinking all the beer.........................

Ha! You have been found out!

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Ha! You have been found out!

Damn.

Must...find...new...plot...

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Well, if there is anything about Masonry that you wish to know, wouldn't you prefer to learn it directly from Masons?

Here is a link to a (particularly well maintained
) thread about Masonry where they will personally address questions you might have.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's worth checking out.

[edit on 4/14/2007 by wu kung]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hey Skadi,

[waves fingers]
I'm still waiting on those Hobb Nobbs.

[waves hand in the typical Jedi Mind Trick manner]
You will send me Hobb Nobbs

new topics

top topics