It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot Fuzz.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This movie has already opened in a few countries like th UK and Ireland. It is going to be opening in th US and Canada this month. The movie is from the same people who made Shaun Of The Dead. They are spoofing action movies in this film. It looks like it's going to be a pretty funny movie.

imdb.com

Nicholas Angel is the finest cop London has to offer, with an arrest record 400% higher than any other officer on the force. He's so good, he makes everyone else look bad. As a result, Angel's superiors send him to a place where his talents won't be quite so embarrassing - the sleepy and seemingly crime-free village of Sandford. Once there, he is partnered with the well-meaning but overeager police officer Danny Butterman. The son of amiable Police Chief Frank Butterman, Danny is a huge action movie fan and believes his new big-city partner might just be a real-life "bad boy," and his chance to experience the life of gunfights and car chases he so longs for. Angel is quick to dismiss this as childish fantasy and Danny's puppy-like enthusiasm only adds to Angel's growing frustration. However, as a series of grisly accidents rocks the village, Angel is convinced that Sandford is not what it seems and as the intrigue deepens, Danny's dreams of explosive, high-octane, car-chasing, gunfighting, all-out action seem more and more like a reality. It's time for these small-town cops to break out some big-city justice.

Hot Fuzz - movies.com

Here is the trailer for Hot Fuzz:

Hot Fuzz - Trailer

-tts

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
What a great movie!!! Hope all my American friends enjoy it!!! you've got to love Simon Pegg, he's a very funny and clever actor in my eyes.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I loved Shaun of the Dead and am looking forward to seeing this movie.
I can't believe I only saw the trailer for this new movie for the first time last night.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Brilliant film from Simon Pegg and Nick Frost as always, if you enjoyed Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz I recommend the series Spaced (I bought the special two series boxset) and start looking forward to their next film Run Fat Boy Run

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Looks pretty sweet. Nothing like making fun of the fuzz.

I hope its as good as Supertroopers, and not as lame a Reno 911

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'm really looking forward to seeing this film, i prefer British comedy to the crap American's come up with.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i'd have to agree with DraconianKing

even though i live in America ;D

i love monty python haha

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Finally got to see Hot Fuzz

Loved it!

Edgar Write is suposed to be making an Ant-Man movie for Marvel. Can't wait to see his take on a superhero movie.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yeah I loved Hot Fuzz! Although I think Shaun of the Dead was better throughout, there were some fantastic parts in Hot Fuzz.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yeah, I've not seen the movie yet. I thought Shaun of the Dead was real funny. So I'm definitely going to see Hot Fuzz. Not quite sure when I'll get around to seeing it though.

-tts

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I preferred Shaun of the Dead but Hot Fuzz is still very funny thanks to Nick Frost. Plus lots of cool extras on the dvd.

I think next they should spoof some time travel movies such as Back to the Future & Bill & Ted.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Shaun of the dead is funny as hell. I can't wait to see hot fuzz.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
hot fuzz was good, but a little too long. Nick frost makes me laugh just be looking at him...

new topics

top topics

join