It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles Oh My

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
These are all 'Triangle' UFOs, now I chose these videos because of the similarities to each other. Light at each point and possibly a light in the center of the craft. These are all different accounts by different people I believe, on different dates, in different locations.... to me what is most convincing is that all of them seem to me to be authentic to me at least.

Here's what's really interesting to me, some of them just look like 3 points of light, or balls of light, however I do see or connect the dots to see a triangle, almost reminds me of a Star Wars star destroyer type of shape, then I can look at it again and almost see an equal sided triangle, it's really interesting or I can just see three rows of lights.... anyways I think these triangle sightings are really neat.

UFO City in the Sky Over Chandler, Az., U.S.A.

www.youtube.com...

To back up his claim:

UFO Update - Lightpost vs Skeptics

www.youtube.com...

BLACK TRIANGLE KENTUCKY 2-22-07 SIGHTING

www.youtube.com...

BLACK TRIANGLE ABDUCTION CRAFT UK

www.youtube.com...

UFO Triangle?

www.youtube.com...

Michigan Triangle UFO Video 6-14-06.....Part #1 of 2

www.youtube.com...

UFO Footage Flying Triangle Footage Mt Adams

www.youtube.com...

UFO sighting in Richmond, VA

www.youtube.com...

UFO New years. 2007.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
You have essentially boiled down the visual essence of the triangle phenomenon to it's core. It is amazing isn't it?

I do find that there is similar proportional spacing of the lights on at least some of these triangles from different sightings, years apart. The equilateral ones I suspect are the smaller type. The more elongated type I suspect are larger. At times these are only points of lights and at other times solid-ish looking.

I have 14 or 15 non-copyright public access sourced similar video shorts, only one (the recent Kentucky sighting) overlaps with the ones you've thoughtfully provided. Two are in daylight and they range over almost 30 years.

I don't do YouTube or GoogleVideo uploads but if you have an FTP program and would like to round out your videos, you'd be welcome provided you were to upload them for others so they could be seen on this thread. u2u me if interested.

Just in the last year there have been several significant sightings in Canada that echo many of the features in form and behaviour. I really hope they are "ours" so to speak because there sure are a bunch of them and seem to be a "class" apart from many sighting phenomenon.

Thanx,

Vic

[edit on 13-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
in the same fashion, 3 points of light, this looks like two of them

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Nice selection of vids, thanks

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Appreciate your efforts on the compilation, promomag. Well Done

I'm not at all sure what to make of triangular night sightings, where the image is a wee-bit too dark to really make it out. Hoping in time one will be vid captured with some solid and apparent structure easily seen. Not to say there isn't already. But I have not seen it yet if it has.

I liked the dusk sighting vid, seems possible to me it may have been three separate craft after watching one changing locations while the other two seemed pretty-much static. Interesting stuff.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I have mentioned this on ATS before but i will mention it agiain.

A triangular craft was what made me a believer and want to look into UFOs more from the age of 15. (Now 31 and getting older)

Myself and a friend of mine were hanging out as kids do in my local area one night. Without hearing a noise i was aware of something above me as if i was being watched there was a sort of static buzz in the air. My friend whom i have grown up with and share a special bond with didnt need to be told i could see it in his face he was thinking the same as me but neither of us dare look up.

The without any talking between us we both looked up. Approx 100ft above us and hovering was a perfectly black triangle with a red light on each corner. This craft was somewhere between 75-125 feet in length. It was silent and still in the sky above us. My friend decided "Sod this" and started to walk off. The craft above followed his steps as he walked away. When it was moving it was making the kind of electrical buzz you hear when near a power station. My friend stopped and looked at me. We didnt say a word we were petrified. We knew (Somehow i dont know how) that we were being observed without a doubt. Then without warning this craft zoomed off at a speed i could never describe.

So yes i can assure you there are triangular craft in our skies. Goverment projects or from out of this world i couldnt tell you but they are there.

Funnily approx 4 years later myself and my friend were on the border of Iraq/Jordan as we were both now in the military and were lucky enough to end up in the same platoon. We were on a foot patrol through the rocky desert one night and although it was total darkness the sky was like a kaleidescope with stars it was amazing. Whilst we were patrolling through the darkness from no where at a serious speed came a craft at just a little over head height. It was pure white in colour and illuminated the dark desert. It too stopped around 200 metres away and hovered as if observing us. The again at a un earthly speed shot off across the desert out of site. Myself and my friend looked at each other and smiled it was like serious deja vu.

Sorry i rabbled on i got carried away there

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
These are all 'Triangle' UFOs, now I chose these videos because of the similarities to each other. Light at each point and possibly a light in the center of the craft. These are all different accounts by different people I believe, on different dates, in different locations.... to me what is most convincing is that all of them seem to me to be authentic to me at least.

In the first one, from Chandler Arizona in October of last year, it is impossible to determine the distance to the object, and thus its size,or whether it is even in the sky. It's clearly quite low, and doesn't really seem to move with respect to the streetlamp.

Pretty unfortunate - it could have been a good case.

And why doesn't he run across the street to get a better view without the streetlamp in the way? [edit - I can see now that it was quite far away - he was zoomed more than I thought. The lamppost is perhaps 200 meters distant, so it would have been quite a dash.]

[edit on 13-4-2007 by disownedsky]

[edit on 13-4-2007 by disownedsky]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Thank you everyone, I really appreciate you guys sharing and posting your stories and thoughts on it. I've never seen a ufo, but for whatever reason I'm fascinated by them. I don't really have any conviction either way on whether or not Aliens or these are from another planet / dimension, but I do like the idea that they could be, but I remain skeptical none the less.

I've been pretty disappointed with ATS lately and I wanted to sort of share some of the things that interest me in on the Topic, I've been seeing a lot of posts lately that tend to stir more conversation than imagination just on things that to me really have no point or validity behind them, it's my opinion of course, but I would hope the ignorance police (moderators) had a better handle on the content in here.

Like everyone else I could come in here and simply post pictures from Google maps, or of rocks and point out patterns that look strange, or post things that have more things in common with regular known aircraft, and birds or bugs.... in all caps and as many !!!!! as I can, but I don't. I feel I do have at least some reservation when sticking my neck out on ATS as to what should be shared and discussed for the sake of denying ignorance, sparking the imagination, and generating thoughtful conversation.

Anyways, I hope my post was at the least a little more entertaining, enlightening, sparking your imagination and providing and sense of hope or realism to the ideas this forum represents.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Dont forget the greifswald Germany case (1990), mutliple witness, mutliple recordings..
www.youtube.com...

note: can someone please post the link (if it exist) in which the Greifswald incident discussed here..I cant use the search button. If it is not posted I want to make a thread about it.

[edit on 14-4-2007 by manastin]

[edit on 14-4-2007 by manastin]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Wow. Some of these I have to admit I have not seen before. The Michigan UFO Triangle one was Amazing, has it been discussed here before?

The one manastin posted was pretty mind blowing too. Do you think you could try to find a better quality clip of it? Is there one in the thread you couldn't find?

Edit: Found this text, dunno if it's true or not but it shouldn't be too hard to find other sources.

In contrast, the office solved the "Greifswald UFO formation" puzzle. In August 1990, several hundred witnesses on the Baltic coast said they had seen several light beams flying in formation for a period of 10 to 15 minutes. After the phenomenon was discussed in a television talk show, local people phoned in and explained that all the witnesses had been West Germans who came to visit the seaside of former East Germany after the fall of the Berlin Wall. The locals knew that what the visitors had seen were signal lights used during one of the last maneuvers carried out by the Warsaw Pact. The lights were suspended from parachutes to serve as targets for infrared surface-to-air missiles.

[edit on 14-4-2007 by Drexon]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Exellent compilation, we had a triangle ufo wave over belgium somewhere in the 90's. Its amazing how much these cases look alike eichother. When things like these show up so many times then u gotta start to wonder.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
As a French teenager obsessed by the Xfiles mania, I 've been through several fanzines. One of them stated that triangles of light were seen above freeways in Belgium. It later turned out that these so-called UFOs were in fact F-117 planes using the freeway lights to orientate themselves during their missions. Based in England, they were obsrved a lot throughout Belgium and the Netherlands, because these two countries are the only ones to light their freeways during the night. The triangles were described as those I saw in the videos posted above, and there was sometimes the light at the centre. Check the F-117 technical aspects and you'll find out.
All i see in these videos is another kind of plane that uses a revolutionnary engine, which gives it the possibility to hover, like the Av-8B Harrier, but in a far more evolved way. We'll probably see someday the Pentagon releasing the media coverage for this new plane, which is just the successor of the F-117, B-2 and F-19...That's all. However, the footages are stunning, cause a few ones seem authentic.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Great quick videos for watching.

All I could think of while watching them was Dana Carvey on Saturday Night Live acting like Bush and saying over and over "A thousand points of light

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matt_Mulder
As a French teenager obsessed by the Xfiles mania, I 've been through several fanzines. One of them stated that triangles of light were seen above freeways in Belgium. It later turned out that these so-called UFOs were in fact F-117 planes using the freeway lights to orientate themselves during their missions. Based in England, they were obsrved a lot throughout Belgium and the Netherlands, because these two countries are the only ones to light their freeways during the night.

So, a $45 million plane needs to rely on freeway lights for guidance and navigation?

The F-117A is equipped with sophisticated navigation and attack systems integrated into a digital avionics suite. It carries no radar, which lowers emissions and cross-section. It navigates primarily by GPS and high-accuracy inertial navigation. Missions are coordinated by an automated planning system that can automatically perform all aspects of a strike mission, including weapons release.

I'm not saying some of the the sightings in Belgium weren't F-117s, but here's what the Belgium Air Force said at the time in their investigation, regarding sightings in March of 1990:

The staff of the air Force was able to present a certain number of assumptions concerning the origin of these UFOs. The presence or the test of B-2 or F-117 A (Stealth), RPV (Remotely Piloted Vehicles), ULM (Ultra Light Motorised) and AWACS in the Belgian airspace at the time of the facts can be excluded.

from the official Belgian Air Force report by Major Lambrechts

You can also read there some reports that aren't consistent with the F-117 description.

March 30:
23h00: The responsible controller (MC) for the Glons CRC receives a phone call of Mr. A. Renkin, MDL of the gendarmerie, which certifies to see, from his residence with Ramillies, three unusual lights above Thorembaies - Gembloux. These lights are definitely more intense than stars and the planets, they do not move and are laid out in an equilateral triangle. Their color is changing: red, green and yellow.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Myself and a friend of mine were hanging out as kids do in my local area one night. Without hearing a noise i was aware of something above me as if i was being watched there was a sort of static buzz in the air. My friend whom i have grown up with and share a special bond with didnt need to be told i could see it in his face he was thinking the same as me but neither of us dare look up.

The without any talking between us we both looked up. Approx 100ft above us and hovering was a perfectly black triangle with a red light on each corner. This craft was somewhere between 75-125 feet in length. It was silent and still in the sky above us. My friend decided "Sod this" and started to walk off. The craft above followed his steps as he walked away. When it was moving it was making the kind of electrical buzz you hear when near a power station. My friend stopped and looked at me. We didnt say a word we were petrified. We knew (Somehow i dont know how) that we were being observed without a doubt. Then without warning this craft zoomed off at a speed i could never describe.

Funnily approx 4 years later myself and my friend were on the border of Iraq/Jordan as we were both now in the military and were lucky enough to end up in the same platoon. We were on a foot patrol through the rocky desert one night and although it was total darkness the sky was like a kaleidescope with stars it was amazing. Whilst we were patrolling through the darkness from no where at a serious speed came a craft at just a little over head height. It was pure white in colour and illuminated the dark desert. It too stopped around 200 metres away and hovered as if observing us. The again at a un earthly speed shot off across the desert out of site. Myself and my friend looked at each other and smiled it was like serious deja vu.

Wow, fascinating stories Saint, I couldn't ever imagine the feeling you must've had when you were being observed by the Peeping Toms. I have never had an encounter like that, everybody that has had one say that it is very frightening, but I want to have a true encounter, only that would make me an ultimate believer. I always see weird orbs or lights in the skies, but it just doesn't cut for me. Triangles on the other hand, are something much more significant, they have meaning.

-Jimmy-

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Adding this one to the list, more Recent and in Canada, looks real to me, the similarities again are striking compared to the other Triangle videos that have been posted....

www.livevideo.com...

Give it a look.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I too have had an encounter with a Black Triangle, one night around 6pm in Winter, gettin pretty dark i was walking down the street and all i heard was a loud humming like a Bee but electrical sound.
I looked up and just above the chemist hovered a big black triangle craft with a light in each corner..
It seemed pretty big, like half a football pitch. Didnt seem very thick, but it could of been deceiving..
It was the sound it made that has stayed with me.. it is such a distinct sound.. if i ever heard it again i would know instantly..
The thing moved away at such a pace, but it was able to stay very stationary in the sky without any difficulty, it was very low maybe only 80/100 feet high.
The streets were lamp lit and it was very clear, after it was reported i had visitors asking questions in civillian clothes, but were very military in their questioning and felt a little intrusive.
At the time i remember quite a lot of similar sightings above the U.K. skies.
One came to a halt 150ft in the air above a housing estate 30 miles from me... the whole estate was out watching it..
Classic triangle... i know and have spoken to 4 people who witnessed this sighting.

top topics

join