It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Just a little proof? Not for the last time. What's up? Why so unwilling to discuss your "personal theories" in a forum where you have posted these very theories for discussion? Why no proof? You seem to have some reticense to expand on anything meaningful and when queried you put forth a statement without facual support to recruit advocates of what? Something you can't describe? OK. Whatever.

Be sure and visit Vipissana.com for all your Vipissana mediatative needs! BTW: The punters have "Orbo" at 1000:1 in Chelsea.

Thank you for being yourself,

Vic

[edit on 12-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01

My take is not so much that we would bio-engineer this kind of thing, but perhaps 'find' a being on another planet that was capable of this kind of thing and developing a bond and working together for mutual benefit.

But I suppose it's possible to 'create' such a craft, but I doubt it.

Why? Because biological systems are very complex and the thought of creating one that was not only a 'new' organism, but also jumped the 'evolutionary mechanism' that causes complex systems to develop is a bit optimistic.

Either is possible, given a much greater timescale to develop them. We've had "civilization" (such as it is) for far less than 10,000 years, and we are already contemplating this question right here, right now.

Given one that has developed for millions, perhaps hundreds of millions, of years, they would essentially be approaching the knowledge of God and creation--a fascinating, somewhat frightening, idea.

They themselves might meld with their machines, or actually become AI, just as Corso claimed the EBEs had crystalline microchips in a segmented brain (and from which Intel is supposedly profiting so handsomely). Is it by chance that microprocessors are silicon-based, since this element is believed a viable basis for life-forms?

It would also explain why so many claim that greys are soulless beings; it has literally been bred out of them.

The implications suggest a bizarre paradox; the closer you approach God in wisdom and power, the greater the probability you will lose your soul.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by gottago]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Just a little proof? Not for the last time. What's up? Why so unwilling to discuss your "personal theories" in a forum where you have posted these very theories for discussion? Why no proof? You seem to have some reticense to expand on anything meaningful and when queried you put forth a statement without facual support to recruit advocates of what? Something you can't describe? OK. Whatever.

Be sure and visit Vipissana.com for all your Vipissana mediatative needs! BTW: The punters have "Orbo" at 1000:1 in Chelsea.

Thank you for being yourself,

Vic

It's always mind boggling to see people like you coming to forums like these. Judging by your posts, you're pretty much the 'typical type' that is far too narrow minded to see any possibilities in something that requires you to use a bit of the 'creative juices' (imagination). Any theory just HAS to be plausible based on what LIMITED knowledge the mainstream (science/media/government) acknowledges...for it to be even remotely possible, or even just a thought to ponder. Right? Pretty much the exact opposite of what this forum is about.

so please, I truly feel the need to understand, why OH why is it... That you come to ATS, and particularly the Alien & UFO forum? I'm quite sure you're smart enough to know that 99% of the claims and theories presented here will never have evidence good enough, to convince your intellect - So why? To look for an argument? Because you cannot stand the fact that we don't have to have 'rock hard' evidence to believe...or simply discuss a theory, such as this case? Perhaps you're trying to hide unwanted truth from being uncovered?

If you're still right back at that 'phase' where you cannot have an intelligent discussion just because your point of view differs from another, I don't think you belong here. Just my oppinion... But please do fill me in, because I am noticing quite a few of 'your types' on ATS lately, and I am just dying to know why you bother.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
If you're still right back at that 'phase' where you cannot have an intelligent discussion just because your point of view differs from another, I don't think you belong here. Just my opinion... But please do fill me in, because I am noticing quite a few of 'your types' on ATS lately, and I am just dying to know why you bother.

Well said; I thought the flame war developing on this thread was as virulent as it was pointless, considering the question is entirely speculative, and as I avoid them I didn't want to comment.

But Navieko you're right on target.

It's a fascinating topic, why derail it with petty sniping?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I think some Space ships may be alive, but not nessesarily something which is concious (like you and me).

For example, let's say the headless Human body is an Alien spacecraft, and the pilot is the head of the Human body.

BTW, V Kaminski, you're on my ignore list. I hope others follow, bye.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The theory that some UFO's are a 'living physical lifeform' makes perfect sense to me.

I believe most living physical lifeforms are either 'containers', in that it's purpose is for you (soul/spirit etc) to occupy and use as a tool... or they are artificially designed lifeforms (android/machine etc), programmed for whatever purpose.

Whether or not the UFO is artificial intelligence or bioligical intelligence doesn't really matter; just different levels of technology - both do the same job, ones more effective than the other.
The question is, are they used as a container (the same way we use our bodies) for someone nonphysical (the true form of a sentient being) to occupy and use? ...Or just designed as a (more or less) "standard" scifi type vehicle, inwhich other physical lifeforms inhabit? (the same way we use cars, or ride horses)

Ultimately, I'm sure theres both. How you understand & interpret it, is based on your current perception of reality. In our minds it may seem like magic, but it just depends how advanced a race you are... it's all just technology/power in the end.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Allot of great speculation and theory everyone! One should never deny possibility knowing that every day brings new technology.

I am of the opinion that if you can dream and aspire then most anything is possible and that which is not was still worth the effort, education and enlightenment.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

For a while? Or just since you became Greer-influenced? I will watch this thread with interest. Living machines? OK. If you and Greer advance such claims do you have any proof? Uh, huh... well OK.

Oh right, "Greer-ians";the cult of the "no proof truths" and the NDA's of Disclosure. Sorry, I forgot.

Best of luck with that manifestation stuff I guess the mumbo-jumbo-factor is in vogue this seasson.

The truth is out there and growing and it is coming for Steven Macon Greer and his ilk. I am surprised that no one has "offed" him... just for fun.

Wonderful entertainment is in store!

Vic

[edit on 12-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

Now, why you gotta be like that? ATS is a forum to share thoughts and speculation. We owe you no proof at all. Don't want to join in and speculate? Well leave then.

As far as proof, Dr. Greer has undeniable, corroberating witness testimony. If this isn't good enough for you, then either nothing would be good enough, or you are making a concious decision to not buy in - which is fine, just don't spout off about evidence or proof when its all over the place.

And while your at it, cut out the Bill O'reilly-esque condecensing remarks of mumbo jumbo, because dude, no one is forcing you to read these posts, and having an open mind is what stopped people from getting burnt at the stake.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Maybe the "soul" resides in the container...or is the container the soul?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What evidence or proof? All over the place? Please cite something, anything based in demonstrable fact.

Greer? Proof? A laughable charlatan who now peddles his "stuff" to the non-scientific "spiritualists". He trolls the "spiritual" circuit and doesn't seem to be doing UFO events where there are any folks willing to challenge the factuality of his fables. Mount Blanco nerve gas attack? Uh huh. Energy "scientists" in hiding? Greer has no proof, beyond the testimony of others he holds exclusive rights to... vector them in doc. Yeah, like that ever has happened with witnesses.

All this particular thread has is "belief" based on non-factual information and retold hearsay - most are unaware of where they even got the notion - it's a bandwagon-effect, yawn.

Do I consider Living UFO's a possibility? Sure. Do I think this particular thread's "ideas" are persuasive? Perhaps to some... I need proof beyond some disembodied neurons propagating electrical potential in a petrie dish in Florida.

The only even mildy interesting evidence I've ever seen is the STS-48 "tether" footage and that has not been mentioned on this thread until now. I see a selection of solioquoys of people who "want" to believe?

Anyone got any proof to support their claims? Living UFO are a figment of human speculative imagination until proven otherwise.

Vic

[edit on 13-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

What evidence or proof? All over the place? Please cite something, anything based in demonstrable fact.

Greer? Proof? A laughable charlatan who now peddles his "stuff" to the non-scientific "spiritualists". He trolls the "spiritual" circuit and doesn't seem to be doing UFO events where there are any folks willing to challenge the factuality of his fables. ......
Do I consider Living UFO's a possibility? Sure. Do I think this particular thread's "ideas" are persuasive? Perhaps to some... I need proof beyond some disembodied neurons propagating electrical potential in a petrie dish in Florida.........

Anyone got any proof to support their claims? Living UFO are a figment of human speculative imagination until proven otherwise.

Vic

[edit on 13-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

I am glad to see that the insulting tone has ceased somewhat. Unfortunately, I think most if not all hard evidence is classified, and therefore unavailable to us.

So in the meantime, all we can do is do the best with what we have.

BTW, I have seen a UFO when I was six, and it was not a blurry pic, it was about 150 ft in the air, plain as day. I don't need any more evidence that what I see with my own eyes.

Keep looking up, maybe you will catch one.

Edit to shorten quote

[edit on 13-4-2007 by tha stillz]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I was thinking these living ships are considered living because of shapshifting abilities. The ship is as alive as any smart droid would be in the near future. But it can shift its mass into the UV spectrum, expanding and shrinking and essentially similair to holography except not photonic.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

All this particular thread has is "belief" based on non-factual information and retold hearsay - most are unaware of where they even got the notion - it's a bandwagon-effect, yawn.

Do I consider Living UFO's a possibility? Sure. Do I think this particular thread's "ideas" are persuasive? Perhaps to some... I need proof beyond some disembodied neurons propagating electrical potential in a petrie dish in Florida.

Sometimes you get what you get.
Theories, stories, peoples ideas and thoughts.
I want proof that aliens and flying saucers exist, but that won't happen until they land on our door steps and backyards.
At least the petrie dish is something that is there and can be seen. It is a real experiment happening.
But you go on and keep demanding proof and maybe, hopefully you'll get it. But like I said, sometimes you only get what you get and that's that. That's why I won't knock down someone's belief in gods, aliens, afterlife etc...
Whom am I to tell them they are wrong unless I prove it to them.
Show me prove that living ufo's don't exist.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join