It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier UFO Contact Hoax: Discussion

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Thank you for responding, Crakeur. I think you might have misunderstood my request. I was asking to see an actual photo of the identical carpet tack that was NOT on the Wedding Cake ship. In other words, A photo of the tack in a catalog or on someone's carpet, etc., etc. This would lend considerable weight to the claim of carpet tacking a model. Alot people piggyback information without sourcing it or providing images or info.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

so meier's own images, complete with the tack sitting on the edge of the "ufo" aren't good enough?

yeah, I can see where this is headed.

rather than debate the concept that the piece fallen off the ufo and sitting there on the edge of the ufo is a carpet tack, I'm going to say that the image is real. that is a real ufo that flew here from wherever Meier says it did. I'm also going to say that it broke and there's a piece resting on the edge that somehow broke loose and didn't roll off during interstellar travel and, presumably remained there when it took off, otherwise Meier would be passing that carpet tack looking piece of spaceship off as remnants of an actual ufo.

before you ask, there are pictures of the toy gun in this thread and there are pictures of the garbage can lid that is so strikingly similar to a portion of the ufo that meier (or possibly horn) said something about the garbage can company using alien technology to create the lid or some other pathetic attempt to explain away the use of a garbage can for a ufo.

personally, I find the garbage can lid to be rather fitting as the ufo belongs in the garbage, what with all those broken parts that look a hell of a lot like carpet tacks.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

Huh, seems redundant since there is a photo of a carpet tack right there in Meier's photo. With apologies to Gertrude Stein...."a carpet tack, is a carpet tack, is a carpet tack".....

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
@Visionquest
Thanks and yes i understand and im always ready for the opinions..

ok well i dont know how to do those quote thingies but oh well

Crakeur:
"he's made quite a business out of this, no? doesn't he have a "following" that donate a percentage of their money to him? "

any money he recieves mainly goes straight to the books. He hires or gets people to officially translate the books that he writes.

Crakeur:
"then they aren't prophecies, they're guesses."

no if he would say something government would learn this and since they are trying to discredit him any way possible they would do anything to stop this and the more reason why people should not believe him, ofcourse billy does give hints to what is going to happen by describing what is happening in the future with no date specified.

Crakeur:
"he's completely isolated on the farm? there's no contact with anyone else? ever? he wasn't married? (to a woman who I recall reading now admits to the hoax - might be wrong there)."

if you would get the right resources you would also learn that his wife took a lie detector test along with many others including billy meier about the case and passed with flying colors and ironically was not too long ago after that she divorced him because of it, and people who discredit him took this chance and told her that it would be a great deal to them if she can go along with their theories. when figu/billy heard of this they shown the tape recording of the lie detector test of her and ever since then she refuses to go on camera or tape.

Crakeur:
"sadly, what once worked has been exposed in the digital age"

once again the pictures were made in the 70's from a poor farmer...

concerning the ray gun i dont know

Crakeur:
"a garbage can lid being identical to a component of a real ufo"

please is that even a question. If it was fake then why did hundreds of people in the area witness ufos over and over again and perform maneuvers impossible to make...also i remember reading an article saying a concert witnessed it from a far away too...which i thought amusing.

picture with the girl holding raygun i dont know...

Crakeur:
standing alone, perhaps, one might be swayed by his horrificly comical explanations for the many holes in his story but when you put them all together he appears to be nothing more than a charlatan who is way past his prime."

so far his story fits well for me....unlike many religions like christianity suddenly stops telling jesus's like between 17-30....cmon like that story makes sense. Also if you can point out what part you dont understand within billys story and i will try my best to answer them.

Crakeur:
"meier has admitted that the picture he claimed was semjase was changed after someone found the model"

meier nas never admitted this, im sure of that.

the reason why billy meier has the odd timeline because the pleidians said it them self that they give little information so we can debate about it and become(hopefully) logical thinkers.

i believe the coloring book didnt come out until a few years after the photo was well established

Balez:
"There are pictures that have been 'improved' to look better."

the second you edit them is the second the picture is not real/authentic. This is the primary reason billy's teachings are ALL paper and next to non electronicly unless written permission from figu/billy on paper and true authentic translations and authentic scripts to help prevent fraud/changes.

Balez:
"But the loss of his arm might have changed him alot from a psycological view.I think he is delusional."

he was told he would loose his arm, he said he needed this to happen to help better understand to what he is doing and to possibly make him look more authentic and give more truth to him. This is MY opinion not figu/billy.

hope this is enough information to keep ya shuggin on for a while

also, i am not biased, everything billy says i think for me

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
also a few more notes on the billy meier case is that i have a few interesting links to provide to you readers and to hopefully gain some insight to what is going on...

us.figu.org...
Scary information
us.figu.org...
us.figu.org...
us.figu.org...

all from the us figu site...needs to be checkd out, also register for the figu forums...ALOT of information is spread around believers AND skeptics!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syndrah
no if he would say something government would learn this and since they are trying to discredit him any way possible they would do anything to stop this and the more reason why people should not believe him, ofcourse billy does give hints to what is going to happen by describing what is happening in the future with no date specified.
once again the pictures were made in the 70's from a poor farmer...

nobody is trying to discredit him. his "evidence" has done the job perfectly.

concerning the ray gun i dont know

what's not to know? he used a toy raygun to make his ray gun and that toy was discovered. the odds that a toy manufacturer was making a gun that was identical to the gun used by his aliens are insane. the same goes for the garbage can lid. the odds of several of his supposed alien proof being exactly the same as household objects are impossible.

so far his story fits well for me....unlike many religions like christianity suddenly stops telling jesus's like between 17-30....cmon like that story makes sense. Also if you can point out what part you dont understand within billys story and i will try my best to answer them.

the only thing that I can't understand is how anyone can ignore the mountains of evidence against him and still believe him. what's even more confusing is how he can still convince people to give him money. but I never understood how anyone could fall into line with quarter carrying suicide cults either so maybe it's me.

meier nas never admitted this, im sure of that.

meier has said that the photos of his aliens that are identical to actresses and models were switched by the men in black. they were the real deal until people found the same exact images elsewhere and then he said the photos were switched. a horrible excuse.

i believe the coloring book didnt come out until a few years after the photo was well established

so, you're saying that the drawing in the book was stolen from meier's photos? that's odd because that is another one of his so called MIB switch photos, if I recall correctly.

hope this is enough information to keep ya shuggin on for a while

the only thing that has me shruggin' is the concept that people still believe him and, like I said earlier, that people still give their hard earned money to his religion (or whatever he calls it).

one other thing has me shruggin' and that's the Hornlike responses you're giving. are you one and the same?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Crakeur:
"what's not to know? he used a toy raygun to make his ray gun and that toy was discovered. the odds that a toy manufacturer was making a gun that was identical to the gun used by his aliens are insane. the same goes for the garbage can lid. the odds of several of his supposed alien proof being exactly the same as household objects are impossible."

government has unlimited resources im not surprised if they did this on purpose.

Crakeur:
"the only thing that I can't understand is how anyone can ignore the mountains of evidence against him and still believe him. what's even more confusing is how he can still convince people to give him money. but I never understood how anyone could fall into line with quarter carrying suicide cults either so maybe it's me. "

the only thing i cant understand is how anyone can ignore the mountains of evidence WITH him and still not believe him. whats even more confusing is all the sources of these hoaxes FAIL to show true valid proof with full detailed information and hope that people would buy this stupid answer. He NEVER asks for money if you donate fine thats good. Before you question his financial interests do more research. Why is it that the people who defends billy meier say 1 wrong thing and the non-believers immediately jump to that and pay full attention to that while the non-believers can say the pointless things and get away with it while we are stuck putting up with this senseless excuses. He no way in hell in any shape or form a damn cult. My autn said that and i smcked her for it due to spontanious frusteration. It was the most ignorant thing to come from someone who didnt spend a freakin hour researching billy meier. If you even read his material about spiritual developement and meditation there is nowhere stating that death is neccessary in completing your goal with him other then continuing creation process(natural death). Infact he forbids this.

Crakeur:
"meier has said that the photos of his aliens that are identical to actresses and models were switched by the men in black. they were the real deal until people found the same exact images elsewhere and then he said the photos were switched. a horrible excuse."

who this people, most likely the very same people that would discredit him. Maybe its not an excuse maybe its the truth have you ever thought that MAYBE the government is trying to discredit him. For god sakes they tried to kill him 21 damn times!!!!.

coloring book dont know, who knows maybe it was identical.

Crakeur:
"the only thing that has me shruggin' is the concept that people still believe him and, like I said earlier, that people still give their hard earned money to his religion (or whatever he calls it)."

he HATES the word religion so its not that, he does not call it religion. If he is lying then budism must be bull because both of these "teachings" are extremely tied together, that is where billy/jesus went during there young adult years!!!

Crakeur:
"one other thing has me shruggin' and that's the Hornlike responses you're giving. are you one and the same?"

you mean micheal horn, no were different he seen billy meier i havent...ive been trying to see him for a while now...and i think micheal horn was banned...not sure...frm this forum....

***moderators...i cant remember my password from the validation thing is it possible to reset my password for me????***

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

you mean micheal horn, no were different he seen billy meier i havent...ive been trying to see him for a while now...

perhaps you need to make those donations he doesn't want.

With regards to him not asking for money:

Passive members are required to make a small annual donation and are urged to go to the Semjase Silver Star Center in Switzerland once per year to attend an annual meeting and help with some work-related tasks at the Center.

us.figu.org...

if you want to move up to Soceity Member:

There are also financial commitments as part of being a FIGU Society Member.

and you called billy jesus?

let's see :messianic leader...check
must pay dues to be a part of the following....check

if it's led by a cult leader and it charges for enlightenment like a cult it must be a?

if his word was golden, if his message was for humanity, why must he charge for it?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Crakeur:
"perhaps you need to make those donations he doesn't want."

no clue to what you mean.

"Passive members are required to make a small annual donation and are urged to go to the Semjase Silver Star Center in Switzerland once per year to attend an annual meeting and help with some work-related tasks at the Center."

passive members are the ones who help distribute the materials, small donations are made out to help cover the costs in making them and in sending them overseaes...

a normal member like me is not required to pay anything. I am simply an observer and i slowly try to peak peoples interest with this subject and ask them to research the rest.

"There are also financial commitments as part of being a FIGU Society Member."

no clue never donated.your best to inquire that from a moderator or something that is at figu about it half of them speak english most of them speak german

"and you called billy jesus? "

NO i just said billy AND jesus followed a similar path in when they were both around 17-30 years old they spent most of their time in the art of hinduism.

"let's see :messianic leader...check
must pay dues to be a part of the following....check"

1.Hes not a messianic leader
2.simply no, his knowledge is free if your willing to give any effort to it.

"if it's led by a cult leader and it charges for enlightenment like a cult it must be a?"

again hes not a cult leader, enlightenment i dont think you would call it. He doesnt charge it he makes it very public and he tries to answer as many questions as he can possibly handly about the psyche and meditation. so no he does NOT charge.

"if his word was golden, if his message was for humanity, why must he charge for it?"

again no he doesnt charge. Read the contact notes....if you ever heard of it.

if you havent then you should because you will understand most of his story to why he does the things he does and the reasons behind it. If you think he is a hoax without reading atleast 10% of his contact notes you should really be ashamed calling someone a hoax without even reading the most important notes in his case.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

if you havent then you should because you will understand most of his story to why he does the things he does and the reasons behind it. If you think he is a hoax without reading atleast 10% of his contact notes you should really be ashamed calling someone a hoax without even reading the most important notes in his case.

no, I think he's a hoax because his photos have carpet tacks hanging on them, garbage can lids, dean martin show actresses for aliens, sears catalogue models for aliens, toy ray guns for real ray guns, dinosaur pictures lifted from published books and because his "following" is required to pay for the right to follow him.

you say they aren't but the quotes I posted come from the US branch of his organization.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
show me the quotes to where you got this from, because your way of wording is making it sound very much something else.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Syndrah

Passive members are required to make a small annual donation and are urged to go to the Semjase Silver Star Center in Switzerland once per year to attend an annual meeting and help with some work-related tasks at the Center.

us.figu.org...

if you want to move up to Soceity Member:

There are also financial commitments as part of being a FIGU Society Member.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
im repeating myself, these are the people who are in charge of getting the word out there and thus trying to sell the books at minimun cost to cover the costs to make them, i already said it, read closer..

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Syndrah

I believe it was revealed in this thread that they ask for a percentage of their members income. What does that remind you of?

When I first saw the films from the 1970s I was impressed too. After studying this thread I convinced he is dishonest. The figgin pleadians made excuses for why the UFO look idebtical to the garbage can lids. Why would aliens make excuses to expalin that they psychically influenced garbage can lid designers? How nutty is that? And then the fact that the woman alien alie "Asket" was an actress from the Dean Martin TV Show!! C'mon please.

This is my favorite! Time travel to land of the dinosaurs...

Wake up and smell the coffee he's a hoaxer.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This is straight from the forums to where this case was dropped in regarding to the asket case...

Here's a comment from Wendelle that he made, a while ago, in response to some skeptic about the photos:

Dear Gary:

The fuzzy photo of Asket, a DAL, was taken inside the ship in a room only about 10 feet wide, and well inside the jammed focus ring adjustment on Billy's broken camera, thus the "fuzzy" out of focus reading.

As for the alleged, and never supported story that she was first a German Fashion Model, then Billy's brunette wife in a blond wig, and then finally one of the dancer's in Dean Martin's program, all were quickly dispensed with by video split-screen imaging, where all can see that the faces simply do not match any of those allegations. That should have been done by the proponents first, but of course they all knew better and did not want such technology to interfere with their cute judgements.

All should do their own homework before making such silly allegations, or even accepting such.

Regards,

Wendelle Stevens

the time travel no clue, im not god i dont have an explanation for everything...

and the garbage lids....are you serious....your making that connection....its the same as the asket case!!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Syndrah

dude. with all due respect, give it up. he's a fake, everyone knows it besides few that are belittled with delusion.
if you want to see REAL proof of ufo's and plejaren, just look up and think about iit.
you don't need a liar to give these things meaning.'
also, i'm sure crakeur and others on here have spent way more than an hour researching billy mier, and we don't slap our aunts for calling him a fake.

BTW,

that's hilarious!!!!!

he took a picture out of a dinosaur book!!!! are you kidding me.....

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
In the dinosaur picture I showed you. The first picture is one Billy claimed to take of a real live dinosaur!! When the pleadians took him back in time.
It turns out he took a picture of the book. Can't you see they are the same????

Asket was him taking a picture of the TV screen. :shk:

Billy Meier Admits 'Asket'
and 'Nera' Pics ARE A Fraud!
From Joachim Koch
From UFO UpDates - Toronto
5-23-98

In March this year Kal Korff and Luc Buergin together interviewed Kalliope again. A video of an old Dean-Martin-Show which Kal Korff had digged in an archive was shown to her and she instantly recognized one of the female dancers in the show as the very person who Mr. Meier allegedly photographed aboard a pleiadian spaceship and who he named 'Asket'.

So this was proof that Mr. Meier had faked the photographs of "Asket" by copying them from the tv screen. Remember that Mr. Meier, when asked for the strange tv-like frames in some of his pictures, he stated that these were kind of hoods around very sensitive instruments on board the space ship - in fact, some of them looked like very terrestrial old fashioned oscillographs.

www.rense.com...

This thread contains the truth if you will read through it.

Here this will make it easier on you:

Billy Meier Hoax Smoking Gun Evidence

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hi there.

For the record, the Pteranodon photograph is taken from an illustration by Zdenek Burian. It is located on page 137 in the book "Life Before Man" which was written by Zdenek V. Spinar. The book was first published in 1972 by Artia in Prague. It was then published in Great Britain by Thames and Hudson Ltd.

-Derek

[edit on 28-3-2008 by derekcbart]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hi...This year I couldn't find any scholarship for my PHD research. Could you all the Meier believers please tell me how can I earn money from this cult? I promise I will be a firm believer and I will defend with all the boundaries of the Logic itself. I studied philosophy and rhetoric. I can argue with people and persuade them. So please give me a try.
PS: This anounce goes to Meier members who earns money. The ones who believe Meier case and doesn't earn something...I don't know where to begin with them.
Take care

[edit on 28-3-2008 by commodore64]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by commodore64

buddy, i'll give you 5 bucks. but there is no rhetoric that you can use to proove the billy meir case.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join