It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS THE WORLD COMING TO AN END?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If any of you ever read the bible, you would see that all the events that has happened is coming true. For instance, in the new testimate, it says that the world will soon know only what season it is by the weather and time. In the 1900's and before the industrial revolution, the winter season had snow and summer weather was just warm. Now, everything is either extreme, or nothing at all. That is just starters. The years upon us only gives us 40 years left till the end stats a radio DJ.

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by agentlopez]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
According to the Bible there are two things left that have to happen

1. The Temple of David Rebuilt
2. Animal Sacrifices restored in Jerusalum

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
ebaumsworld.com...

To add one more thing is this, if America is attacked once more like September 11, its economy will be crushed and all (hell) will break loose. It also shows in the bible, that the end will have fire everywhere. Things will be burning and people who don't believe will sufer (Hell On Earth). And when it means fire, it stats, that everyone will set off nuclear weapons to destroy eachother to protect their country. This was also shown in the movie Terminator: Rise of Machines (except, it wasn't the machines faults, it was ours!).

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The world will be over when the Sun begins to die and engulfs the planet in its red giant stage...or when an asteroid blows us to dust. Sounds more believable than your crap theory, doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
the world is only coming to an end if u believe the stupid linear time junk propagated by the christian religions so they can control u while u "be good" so u can "go to heaven" on the "judgement day". sadly, for those who accept what is given to them, you will not make it beyond the "judgement day" for your soul has been left alone and it has shrivelled and died if u even had one to begin with. this density of humanity is coming to an end, the being of humanity will not end for some time. we are about to face a quantum jump in our thought density, 4th density, hope the lizzies don't get their way or we have to fight out of bondage... again

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Now, that is currently true in science, but that wont happen within the next 40years. Now, I know it sounds strange to you, but if you are a firm believer, you will soon learn that there is nothing to be afraid about. And if your science theory is true, it is God that has let that happen, to let us show him that no matter what happens we will still stick beside him..

Try to say this prayer..

Please forgive us for our sins and let Jesus into my Heart, Amen

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggitate
Sounds more believable than your crap theory, doesn't it?

Now, now. There are no crap theories, just crappy attitudes about theories. Keep it nice here please.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by agentlopez
ebaumsworld.com...

Isnt Ebaums world a comedy related site?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There are many things which will take place before the end. But like it says, the end will begin like a thief in the night, no one will know when it's coming for sure.

First, Isreal needs to be attacked by an army from the north, and completely repel the attack without losing any Israelis. There will be wars and rumors of wars. (But do not fret!) There will be earthquakes throughout the world. Christianity will live in every land in the world.

There are many other signs, I think erratic weather is one of them, but I'm not sure. I'm at work now and don't have access to my resources to be more thorugh. Sorry! But from the signs, it looks like it might be close.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yes it is a comedy site, but when you just look at that one, it is really very realistic. All those things that happen will occur.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The same can be said for just about every other year as well....what's the point? Look at it this way, it if ever does come to pass like the Bible says (which would mean zombies, human headed locusts, 7 necked dragon, etc.), then there ain't Jack any of us could do about it anyways, hehe.....
Personally, I'm going to # my drawers if I see a human headed locust, and bust out with a can of Raid....

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   

the world is only coming to an end if u believe the stupid linear time junk propagated by the christian religions so they can control u while u "be good" so u can "go to heaven" on the "judgement day". sadly, for those who accept what is given to them, you will not make it beyond the "judgement day" for your soul has been left alone and it has shrivelled and died if u even had one to begin with.

Now, in the end, God will take those that are believers and leave those that are non believers behind to serve their time in hell here. A movie I think was also was about that and it was called, "Left Behind."

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm not one to read the Bible, but certainly there are many things that can go wrong between now and our sun engulfing us.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yeah, it basically says that we can be injured but we cannot die. Imagine breaking your neck and not being able to die. That would be some horrible pain.

As far as the locusts they are supposed to have the bodies of lions, heads of humans and tails of scorpions. It would suck to get bit by one of those.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
A movie I think was also was about that and it was called, "Left Behind."

Actually, the movie is based on a rather good series of books with the same name...

Define being "good"? I'm a far better man, morally, than most Christians I know, so if "God" would put me in Hell, then I say fine....I'd rather do so than spend an eternity with one so vain as to only accept those who worship him....

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
since i turned 15 back in 1999 i felt a shift in the general 'feeling' of the world. i firstly put this down to teenage angst and puberty... but i think it was more... i've never been afraid of death, it actually excites me (no i wont kill myself, life is too much fun). i reckon the ends is coming soon (2012 is my estimate judging by ancient scriptures and the mayan calender) and i'm kinda looking forward to it... the world itself wont end but there is going to be an event that will throw us back millenia in terms of technology and then the cycle begins again.

Either that or there will be a great advance in technology due to this event... either way the world wont end but drastic changes are afoot and have been for decades, but now is he final sprint into the unknown

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Now, in the end, God will take those that are believers and leave those that are non believers behind to serve their time in hell here. A movie I think was also was about that and it was called, "Left Behind."

So what your saying is that the aquatic aliens, whom we call god, are going to come back to Earth and claim the mindlessly obedient ones that they have grown to be slave labor on the surface of their planet?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The purpose of worship is not enslavement or mindless subservience it is to plead your allegiance to one of the two sides: the light or the dark.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Why pledge allegiance to any side? I don't see the need for it. Without light there is no dark...and so on.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You guys are so funny. This thread actually had me laughing out loud. Human-headed locusts? I suppose genetic engineering could get out of control...

Peace,

+Jammer

P.s. Gazrok, you will have your day with God soon enough. I pray that it will be a good one, for you seem to deserve it. I hope your wedding is filled with light and love.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join