It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, most professional conspiracy theorists spread disinfo.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have figured this out by watching all of those TV shows and anticipating their commnets. These are the same people who don't believe that we landed on the moon. I feel like debunking a few of these theories that don't make any sense. I like other conspiracy theories but people who claim to be "professional" don't really share a voice in common with all conspiracy theorists. They are generally against the government, they claim to speak the truth, they are against Bush, and they are convinced that someone inside the government is trying to usurp the world governments for world control.

Of course I am talking about professional conspiracy theoriests, or at least those people that claim to be professionals.

Some professional conspiracy theorists spend all of their time faking images and reenacting on camera what happened in actual events. They list false conjectures and breed them as truths. They say that we didn't do a lot of things when we really did and some of them don't understand how the world works. I am NOT TALKING ABOUT ATS. But other conspiracy theorists.

Some of them spend all of their days in their basement graphically designing something that would seem importance. There are other ones who claimed that they saw a document that "no one else had access to and they didn't shoot them", and then, they show fake video footage of Area 51, which is probably done in a studio, because they would get shot at even if it were for a documentary. They would shoot anyone that came there, even the President.

What they do is create liability for us to follow. They want all of these "young ameture conspiracy theorists" that we are (well some of you may not be young), to follow them, create movements, and to do whatever their personal agenda is.

"EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY", well not really, considering the fact that they are following the personal agenda of whoever who they work for. Who they work for tells them what to say and shows them what they need to present on certain documentaries and they go along with that (I.E BBC's failed debunking of 9-11 with the X-files guy).

I am not an entire believer in the "aliens exist" thing yet as I have yet to see an alien or military base yet and I have not seen any UFO above Washington D.C in the times that I have been there.

However, I am sure that the government is testing really technologically advanced planes, and I have seen some of them, being flone over my house and they are violating my airspace and there is nothing I can do about it. So, that's not a consiracy is it? Saying that the government, is creating technology that is not available to the public, is not a Conspiracy theory. I say that because these professional conspiracy theorists seem to think that we don't know that already and they are putting words into our mouths.

We landed on the moon, however, they did prove it, they brought back moon rocks to prove that we landed on the moon. Additionally, I have been to NASA and I live around there not in the Florida base but I have been to the one, which is in Maryland, and I went to one of the places where they did lots

Aliens may or may not exist, and I am not ruling out the fact that there could be alternate realities, but I doubt that we have the technology to enter them. However, I see that we may be able to provide ourselves with it in the near future.

Wars seem to quicken companies to make better technology. Aliens don't go down to Earth and give high up government officials the technology. These inventors have worked on them for years, and have made patents about their works and they sue people who use their work without their permission. They wouldn't let someone come up with the answer to all device without causing some lawsuit against it.

What I am saying, is that the popular conspiracy theories don't make sense to me. I think that lots of them are disinfo. I look for patterns in what goes on and I believe the common observer can find many conspiracy theories without being told what to think or do.

Also, I don't want ATS to turn out to be like this, and that people use their own words, and they arne't forcefed opinions.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I agree with you on this.

You have voted Maverickhunter for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

We do see/hear the same conspiracy (and UFO) 'experts' in all the shows (or 'documentaries'). Its almost as if there are only a handful of people that have theories. Most of them have undeserved attention.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele
I agree with you on this.

You have voted Maverickhunter for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

We do see/hear the same conspiracy (and UFO) 'experts' in all the shows (or 'documentaries'). Its almost as if there are only a handful of people that have theories. Most of them have undeserved attention.

Right, project blue beams, circuits in nuclear labratories getting cut off without any proof, and 9-11 truth debunkers seem to play a role in getting most people on our nerves.

They seem to think that all conspiracists revolve around aliens and planning against the government.

However, that is not true.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
After reading several of your posts, I am starting to think you're a disinformation agent.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
... to some(one). ?

While some may seem a bit more out there than others ... which are we to limit investigative efforts and research to ... the accepted conspiracies?

For me, a conspiracy is where any one individual looks past the official recant and finds suspect discrepancies therein. (i.e. Questions)

Maverickhunter,

I do agree with your overall premise, that we should weigh each upon their own and either accept or dismiss respectively, but any attempt to Define that which represents a conspiracy [on ATS] will fail ... due to the diverse, global membership and the myriad of views and personal thoughts, input, experience.

It's a BIG world ... and it takes ALL kinds [thoughts/opinions] to keep this big rock spinnin' 'round.

????

Just my $ .02

[edit on 10-4-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
After reading several of your posts, I am starting to think you're a disinformation agent.

I'm not a disinfo agent. I write using a mixture of investigative writing and freelance writing.

That... is a very rude thing to call another member of ATS.

As you can see, I am not in the position to track your IP address, mail letters to your home telling you to join the army, recruit you for the marines, and letting you in on top secrets that are lies.

Guess what I am... I am a citizen of the United States! I went to an engineering area of NASA at Maryland, and it was incredable, and I saw that they had space technology.

Plus, andrews airforce base is right near by so I get to see some of the triangular and some of the y-winged shaped crafts that they have in development for airforce technology flying above my house!

Hey, if I could document when the planes come over our house I could sue them for flying over a no fly zone and over a zone which does not permit flying.

I do remember that flying above pedestrian houses lower than a certain altitude is like illegal right? That's what they are doing.

If you think I am a disinformation agent, you sir, are very misguided.

EDIT: I lol'd at your post. Nice one.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
... to some(one). ?

While some may seem a bit more out there than others ... which are we to limit investigative efforts and research to ... the accepted conspiracies?

For me, a conspiracy is where any one individual looks past the official recant and finds suspect discrepancies therein. (i.e. Questions)

Maverickhunter,

I do agree with your overall premise, that we should weigh each upon their own and either accept or dismiss respectively, but any attempt to Define that which represents a conspiracy [on ATS] will fail ... due to the diverse, global membership and the myriad of views and personal thoughts, input, experience.

It's a BIG world ... and it takes ALL kinds [thoughts/opinions] to keep this big rock spinnin' 'round.

????

Just my $ .02

GOOD IDEA. WE need more diverse opinionated topics that are brought up with facts. We cannot have the same topics force-fed to us again and again. That won't help us that will only set us back a long time.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Good for you that you want to think for yourself. Probably some people are deliberately spreading lies, while other's claim authority that can't be claimed given the unknowns. Best to think for yourself and weigh all aspects of what is presented. Every paradigm has something to offer and something to discard. When you think for yourself, it's not threatening to have someone disagree on a certain topic, unless there's is money, prestige or power involved that you feel is somehow threatened. Or a deception that needs to be closely guarded. Generally that deception is that a belief defines a person. Most often the deception can be as simple as wanted to maintain an imagined position of power or influence.

Maverickhunter said:

However, I am sure that the government is testing really technologically advanced planes, and I have seen some of them, being flone over my house and they are violating my airspace and there is nothing I can do about it. So, that's not a consiracy is it? Saying that the government, is creating technology that is not available to the public, is not a Conspiracy theory. I say that because these professional conspiracy theorists seem to think that we don't know that already and they are putting words into our mouths.

As a matter of fact all technological invention is staggered before being marketed in order to maximize profits. One can assume that cars that don't produce carbon emissions and probably even awesome virtual reality gaming consoles are all stored in a warehouse somewhere waiting for an opportune profit. You can bet on at least 50 years.

There's no conspiracy required when a confederacy of dunces will suffice, or monkey see, monkey do.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Maverick,I didn't call you anything.. I said... "I am starting to THINK...." That is a far cry from calling someone anything.

Speaker said:

Sounds like you are crying foul when there is really nothing to cry about.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I am starting to think you're a disinformation agent.

I'm not a disinfo agent. I write using a mixture of investigative writing and freelance writing.

Just what I'd expect a disinfo agent to say.
JUST TEASING!!

I fully agree with 12m8keall2c

any attempt to Define that which represents a conspiracy [on ATS] will fail

I'm not sure what exactly you are getting at maverickhunter. Are you saying that conspiracy theorists aren't trustworthy? Or that they are all/most faking some aspect of their story? Or is this thread a nice reminder to be careful when accepting their stories.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Mav... I've sometimes thought the same thing, I'm glad you brought it up.

I wonder though, if these "Professionals" really believe this stuff. I'm not talking about the ones who fake the "proof", but others who seem to go along with it. (am I making sense).

I think that people want to believe in something so much that one day they wake up and by golly it's real to them, no matter what.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The question isn't whether or not your paranoid, it's are you paranoid enough???

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
I went to an engineering area of NASA at Maryland, and it was incredable, and I saw that they had space technology.

Ok, Maverickhunter, now I am interested.

Please share as detailed as possible your experiences in Maryland, what technologies you have seen, and upload blueprints if you have them.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Maverickhunter, for the most part, you are correct.

My quest started in the UFO subject. I know them to be real, but not what we have been mislead to believe.

Who ever is behind these "False Prophets" has allot of resources at their disposal. In fact more so than even the US gov, or for that matter any government. Its all about milking the people of their hard earned money, and misdirecting there research.

You might be shocked to learn the truth as to the identities of these criminals so I will only say, FOLLOW THE MONEY, from the vary begging. It will expose who the real criminals are. To understand, you must become an expert in who the "Owners" are when it comes to money.

Will any of you disagree that the UFO subject has become a multi million dollar business? Buy this book, this video, this picture? UFOs are a product to be sold at a "Profit".

[edit on 11-4-2007 by All Seeing Eye]

link   
Your avatar giveyou up as an agent sir or madame!

link   
Your avatar giveyou up as an agent sir or madame!

Agents on this thread are

ghaele, 12m8keall2c, flyers fan, all see.!

watch out for the guys that say " just my 2 cents" or IMO. this lets each other know they're on the same team..

[edit on 11-4-2007 by cygnusx1966]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cygnusx1966

watch out for the guys that say " just my 2 cents" or IMO. this lets each other know they're on the same team..

[edit on 11-4-2007 by cygnusx1966]

Did you have something to say about what I wrote, or are you just adding your "2 cents".

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I can say I fully agree here.. And I would like to note that the late Robert Anton said it best about how many people are full of Sh*t, and how many talk Sh*t.. here is the link it was very enlightening to me
I noramlly have no need to curse on here. But you will find Bob Wilson to be very outspoken, yet even with his dirty humor, there is a great message.. He makes you think!!!
Those who dont make you think, and tell you how they think it is, most of the time is Full of it!!!

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Anyone thats seen video of Armstrong ejecting from a prototype LEM as he lost control of it while testing here on earth only a few short years beofre the 'alleged' moon landing, and anyone thats seen his one & only press conference, knows that the moon landing was nothing more than US propoganda. Even some NASA officials were saying only a few years before the moon hoax we were still at least 50 years away from a moon landing, yet were to believe they made this advance in a few short years.

Look at mans other attempts at such feats. The Hindenberg, Titanic, the first attempt at flight, etc. Man is prone to disaster. It takes years and numerous attempts to achieve anything of such magnitude, yet here we have man landing on the moon on his first attempt and not only that but they supposedly played golf on the moon, had a barbeque then took off, met with the orbiting rocket & made it back home all without a hitch. And there are a thousand things that could have gone wrong that would have resulted in disaster.

Consideration of the above, together with photos of shadows in the NASA moon landing pics, added with a bit of common-sense, tells us that it was all a fake.

Watch 'A funny thing happened on the way to the moon'. Watch how astronots run from the interviewer rather than swear on a bible they went to the moon. Then ask yourself why? The truth is out there if you really want to find it.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Just my $ .02

On ATS I have found that official sources usually include CNN or FOX type media. Most even promise to disregard alternative news sites and only hold statements as true if mass accepted media or scientific companys say so. My problem is that I feel they would be the best disinfo sites, or sources, since they reach so many. I have no specific examples, which I'm sure ATS members do, of fudging numbers or data by government agencies but it has happened. These government 'fudgers' are supposedly THE credible source and last say. Humorously I ask, who's credible?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join