It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Big Brother losing it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is just something I was thinking about and I just wanted to see what others think about it.

You know when you get someone who's a control freak, how when they try to get more controlling its usually cos they're actually losing control, and they can see that the people that they're trying to manipulate have gotten wise to them. IIRC from what history of WWII I learned, more control measures were imposed on the population in Germany as it started to realise that it was maybe going to lose. The point is, that all this Big Brother stuff we keep hearing about these days - all the surveillance they want to put us under, certainly over here in the UK - that is just a sign that they're actually losing it, and they know it. It's like - the UK govt for one, has really lost it - and all this stuff like ID cards and gawd streuth, talking CCTV cameras
just confirms it. Like the bloke who's just realised his wife has had enough and is about to walk out on him, so he spies on her and tries to keep her in the house and stuff, he's lost it, the worse he gets, the more he's pushing her to walk. And the thing with this kind of control freakery is, that it never works in the end - the only way you can really keep someone on your side is by treating them right and being on their side too.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by skjalddis]

new topics

join