It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does anybody know how this is done

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
card trick

I can't explain it. It works for me every time!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
none of the cards are the same......

so your card cant be there...I hope that was the card trick....I didnt look to see.....

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Simple trick, all the cards are different at the end.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yep, an oldie but a goodie...

try this one

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
You like to be beaten?

www.ebaumsworld.com...

Awesome frustrating game when you don't know have any clue(and not by reading a solution
).
The comic figures laugh is painful!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Here's one we've looked at before...it's a fun one too, hehe..

www.dslextreme.com...

Will have to try the genie one when I get home with speakers....

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

try this one

Thats pretty cool and freaky

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   

try this one

Hah, that is good..

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
bah! cheatz0rs! :p

keeping changing symbols! :p

only took me 2 tries to figure it out :p

card 1 I got first try as I memorized all the cards because I couldn't figure out which one I really wanted, finally picked one then I noticed the Jack was gone too. hehe fun though

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Now try mine, hehe.....

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Houdini did a trick that is so easy and clever, by simply having someone pull a card, and then you lay the deck on the table. When you tell the person to place the card back on the deck, you shuffle, and then place the deck in your palm of your hand- and with a forward motion of the hand, the deck splits to where the card is.
The trick is to touch a few grains of salt beforehand, and when you tell the person to place the card back on the deck- you simply touch the deck as you say this and all it takes is one grain of salt from the few on your fingertip, to divide the deck when you add the quick forward motion of your hand. Very effective with a little practice, especially if you slide the deck behind your back.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Neat, but wouldn't the salt grain get lost during the last shuffle?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Since you can probably already tell where the card is; i'm sure you just shuffle around the cards around that area.

That's a real cool trick though, Journey, i'll try that sometime. I wonder if my dad knows about it; he's into magic

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Here's one we've looked at before...it's a fun one too, hehe..

www.dslextreme.com...

Will have to try the genie one when I get home with speakers....

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by Gazrok]

Gaz, that is a good one. One of the better ones I've seen in fact. I first came across it when my sister emailed it to me, frustrated cause it worked and she couldn't figure out why. I figured it out rather quickly and emailed her back with the answer. I still don't know if she really understands it or not though. (I won't explain it here cause I don't want to ruin the fun for others.)

Here is one I just got recently. Probably the hardest one I've come across as far as tricks and illusions go.

How many people do you see, 12 or 13? Where does the extra guy come from?
It's animated so wait for it to change, it takes a few seconds.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

try this one

haha, it was close! I picked a brown ostrich and the Dominican Republic. It told me I picked a gray elephant and Denmark!

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ah, the number one I learned a long, long time ago. Hey, a lot of people know this one, but try to figure it out. I figured it out recently, after coming across it, simple really, if you think about it. Let's see how OBSERVATIVE you are

Physic Ball

Have fun!

-wD

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

haha, it was close! I picked a brown ostrich and the Dominican Republic. It told me I picked a gray elephant and Denmark!

Wasn't aware that an Ostrich was a mammal, hehe.... Dominican Republic, hehe...yeah, that would throw it off... The first time I saw this, it said animal, instead of mammal, and I picked an Eagle....

The psychic ball is the same as what I posted, hehe....

PS-on the 12 or 13 person one, watch the feet of the 3rd guy in the second row...he's the one who vanishes....

on the psychic ball, you'll see that every factor of 9 has the same symbol, and every possible solution to the seeming random pick, will yield a factor of 9...therefore, the symbol of those is what will appear in the ball...

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by Gazrok]

top topics

join