It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Separation of creation and creator? Does Creator Exist?!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It is some thing that you, believing in God and taking no self accountability nor reponsibility for your self, can never comprehend.

When you understand Nothing, you'll comprehend nothing, and the duality of the physical world will be revealed to you, from there, hopefully you will find the triality created by the inclusive addition of neutrality

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I take full repsonlity for my actions the different between you and me is that i realize that i am going to be judge for them. Just because I can be forgiven does mean i will. Its god's choice not mine. I feel more responseable now than before my belief. I would be able to comphend if people didnt take responsebity. the fact is when you agnor you bad deeds and act like they didnt happen then you are not taking responsbity. But when you ask for forgiveness then you taking responsebity. I still dont comphend what you missing around you. You cant even fathem or give credit that God might be out there. And thats your down fall. Keep a open mind. I do. trust me. If God didnt exist I am not saying this is right but I would do alot more that I would call bad habits.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Forgiveness does not mean repenting, nor does it mean what you think it means. Forgiveness means to give. It is two words in one: for and give. For-give. for give.

slymattb,

You are horribly brainwashed and I am trying to help you see it. I have forgiven you of every thing that you asked of me, but you are yet to concede.

I have proven to you that there is no 'non-physical'. Energy is physical, and energy is Existence.

I can not prove you any thing more beyond this. It is now your choice.

Have a good day my friend.

(your actions are judged by their reactions)

[edit on 18-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think I told you man I dont go to church I read the word of God. you call it brain wash i call it blind faith.

last quote-I have proven to you that there is no 'non-physical'. Energy is physical, and energy is Existence.

(cant figure out how you all do that quoteing thing.

So how did you prove that non physical does not exist cuz you didnt. there no way to prove it until you die. Prove it all you want. You cant. You say you try to save me from being brain washed. Well I am trying to save a soul who would work for God and do a good job at it. tell me something if he was out there would you want to have life after death??

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
When I die my body will still be physical. It will rot in to the ground and nurture the plants and animals, just as the plants and animals did for me while I was living.

Just because lights go out in the brain doesn't mean that energy ceases to Exists.

Good luck, my friend.

I don't need to be saved nor do I have a soul. I also don't need to work for any outside diety

There is no such thing as being born or dying, I am an eternal energy. I don't live for what comes after death, I live for what benefits me and the rest of Humanity now. If you spend your whole life being concerned about "life after death" (impossible by the very nature of the words) then you miss life. Death is not my concern, living, loving and treating the people around the best that I can right now is what I am concerned with. I don't need you to join my religion and I don't need to tell you about spirits and souls, nor working for my "God"

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Wanna here a little bit about free will in the world.

In America if you do not send your child to school you go to jail. So much for free will, eh?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
When I die my body will still be physical. It will rot in to the ground and nurture the plants and animals, just as the plants and animals did for me while I was living.

Last time I check its been proven that your body decays. So this hole saying it crap.

Just because lights go out in the brain doesn't mean that energy ceases to Exists.

We're in complete argement here. Probely the first and the last.

I don't need to be saved nor do I have a soul. I also don't need to work for any outside diety

I wish things would be different for you. Maybe ill pray for you.

There is no such thing as being born or dying, I am an eternal energy. I don't live for what comes after death, I live for what benefits me and the rest of Humanity now. If you spend your whole life being concerned about "life after death" (impossible by the very nature of the words) then you miss life. Death is not my concern, living, loving and treating the people around the best that I can right now is what I am concerned with. I don't need you to join my religion and I don't need to tell you about spirits and souls, nor working for my "God"

If you ask me your soul is a eternal energy that can be taken away from the bigger source. hey!! I might be concern about life after death. But trust me to say I dont miss life in front of me or around me. Treating others the way you say is great. Maybe if you had faith your actions would save you. If you did need me too tell you my beliefs or you say your own, why are you on this web site and so fersiously trying to say God does'nt exist. This web site is made for opinions and facts.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb

slymatt, do you mind if I ask how old you are?

Last time I check its been proven that your body decays. So this hole saying it crap.

It does not decay in to non-Existence. The energy merely transforms. Decaying is the transforming of energy... physical energy, eternal energy that can not be lost. Water evaporates, but it doesn't diss appear, it turns in to a cloud and rains again. Energy is neither created nor destroyed, it only changes form.

We're in complete argement here. Probely the first and the last.

Even when we are in dissagreement we are in complete agreement... complete agreement that we are in diss agreement

I wish things would be different for you. Maybe ill pray for you.

It really won't work. I know my Existence and I've believed in God in the past. Never will I go back to that false sense of security and delusional reality.

If you ask me your soul is a eternal energy that can be taken away from the bigger source.

As far as Existential eneryg goes, that is the interconnection of all energy, there is no bigger or smaller source.

hey!! I might be concern about life after death. But trust me to say I dont miss life in front of me or around me.

If you believe in life after death then you believe in neither life nor death. To die is to live, and to live is to die, to die is to die. If you believe that you will never die, then you believe that you will never live. They create each other. The essence of "life" cannot be experienced without "death", and the essence of "death" can not be experienced without life.

Treating others the way you say is great. Maybe if you had faith your actions would save you.

Like I said, I don't need to be saved because I am not lost, nor am I being spent

If you did need me too tell you my beliefs or you say your own, why are you on this web site and so fersiously trying to say God does'nt exist. This web site is made for opinions and facts.

It is also made for creating threads for specific purposes. You aren't telling me your beliefs, you are enforcing them on me and they are illogically sound. Opinions and facts just about covers this whole thread, so there shouldn't be a problem

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

But its written in scripure that he does.

Believing what's written in scripture is the same as believing what's written in Eqyptian heiroglyphs. It's nothing more than empty words.

But he is too holy for that.

Sex is unholy. Good thing holy doesn't mean anything. Sex doesn't mean anything.

Bodies seem more real than a spirit, ... haveing never seen a spirit out side of a body.

A physical thing is absolutely real and something for which there is no evidence is absolutely not real.

God made us in his image,...

This statement always reveals that god is man's creation not the other way around. God is anthropomorphic. Man is not divine.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

You are horribly brainwashed and I am trying to help you see it.

What do you know about brainwashing? Not every god-believer is brainwashed. slymattb does not necessarily exhibit these characteristics. WiseSheep does.

I know that I was brainwashed based on actual real experiences I had with other people. It took a period of time where my defences were taken down in a subtle manner.

Having strong beliefs that you cling to despite efforts to convince you as a symptom is not necessarily indicative of brainwashing. The crowbar is death. All people fear death and naturally build a fantasy to protect themselves from constant depression.

WiseSheep's obsession with death is indicative of the entry point. Once access to the subconscious is gained, it's possible to erase and reprogram the mind. The concept of death is erased in all brainwashed Christians and replaced with two contradictory definitions, First Death and Second Death.

Christians feel no sense of confusion about death. The modification is subconscious and they are not aware of it. When WiseSheep and I discuss death, First and Second Death switch places repeatedly without his awareness, but it confuses me. It didn't used to, but does now because I have trained myself to be aware of when words change meaning to protect myself from brainwashing.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
slymattb also has a fixation on first and second deaths along with the "after life" or "life after death".

There is a brain washing effect occuring.

I was quondum brainwashed, but have escaped the perils of delusional ignorance.

Columbus, they all need their eyes opened to the multitude of religions on this planet and the multitude of Gods on this planet so that they can see just how fallable every single one of their religions really are.

I think a simple visit to space.com and a tour of some hubble pictures would split perceptions wide open

[edit on 19-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Columbus
Believing what's written in scripture is the same as believing what's written in Eqyptian heiroglyphs. It's nothing more than empty words.

Believeing in fake believes or that GODS can have sex is stupidy, believeing in whats real is a life lession.

Sex is unholy. Good thing holy doesn't mean anything. Sex doesn't mean anything.

So says you, sex can mean alot of things.

A physical thing is absolutely real and something for which there is no evidence is absolutely not real.

Of course physical things are real, but there are things to exist that can not be proven. Like a spirit.

This statement always reveals that god is man's creation not the other way around. God is anthropomorphic. Man is not divine

Last time I check in that statement did not mean man creation but God's creation. Look in the beginin of gensis. Lol jk you know where its at.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

slymattb also has a fixation on first and second deaths along with the "after life" or "life after death".

What you trying to get at. Cuz if its the fact that I do believe in life after death. you got me. If you calling brainwash on those beliefs. Feel how you feel. Hope it does'nt hurt your feeling.

There is a brain washing effect occuring.

Just because I belive in the God of Jesus, does not mean i am brainwash. Some may say your the one brain wash.

I was quondum brainwashed, but have escaped the perils of delusional ignorance.

I dout you where a true believer most of them dont fall off the horse that quit. If you where you fall from faith. The question is why. Do you think God let something happen to you??

Columbus, they all need their eyes opened to the multitude of religions on this planet and the multitude of Gods on this planet so that they can see just how fallable every single one of their religions really are.

I do think all even christians need a eye opening. But just because we dont believe in what you believe is full of it. Your pressureing people with your believes just as much as some christians do. You can not force your beliefs on anyone just explan them.

I think a simple visit to space.com and a tour of some hubble pictures would split perceptions wide open

No matter what you show me or say wont change What I have seen or expenence. By the way I am old than you think and young than some. why does it matter. I tell you what tell me how old you think i am. Ill then tell you how old I am.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I don't believe/have faith in any thing. Every thing presented can be backed up by logic, reason, investigation, and adduced symbolic factualism.

I am not pressuring you, I am exposing you to the reality of our world, the definitions of the words and their expressive concepts, and the fundamentals of physics. You have 2,000 year old text that was meant to corrolate with the time period in which it was written: that is the fact.

Raping peoples conscience of their conscious is what religion does, it makes me cry, it truly, honestly does

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
[quote]Raping peoples conscience of their conscious is what religion does, it makes me cry, it truly, honestly does[/quote

Much of what you say is real, Just the fact the belief in God is blind. Christian men raping child is not of God and if they had belief in God when they did it , well this man going to burn. We all know that science and what it says are alot of FACTS in it. And yet scence cannot prove that God is not out there. Come on the theory not prove is a big bang. So earth and space are just a mistake. LOLOLOLOL what a joke Space is huge earth is just a tiny speck. Mistakes dont happen in natur. Mistakes come from men.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Christian men raping child is not of God and if they had belief in God when they did it , well this man going to burn.

These men should be allowed help and should be hugged, they should be fully embraced and allowed back in to society with open arms, knowing that they still have a safe place to reside even though they have made mistakes. It should be known to them that if they ever need help, professional or not, that the people around them are always there for them. They should not "burn in hell", nor should they have to even think about such brutality and inhumanity.

We all know that science and what it says are alot of FACTS in it. And yet scence cannot prove that God is not out there.

If you understand that Existence is defined eternally by both space and time and that it can not be created nor can it be destroyed, then you'll realize that "science/reason" has proven God to not to be out there. An eternal thing can not be created nor can it be destroyed, nor can it create or destroy other eternal things. Eternal things are eternal and once a thing Exists we are then confronted with the idea, definition, and expression of non-existence. This idea of non-existence opens our eyes to the eternity of space and time. There is no "outside" of the "uni-verse" because an "outside" would be an Existence of non-Existence, that is impossible. It is an eternal expanse. This eternal thing is us, this immeasurable thing then becomes no thing because it can not be measured. We are thing and nothing. We are eternity, it is not outside of our Existence, it is Existence. Existence is energy, energy is eternal

Come on the theory not prove is a big bang. So earth and space are just a mistake.

No, to call it a mistake is to have an expectation as to what is a mistake and what isn't. The Existence has no reason nor does it have a purpose, and yet it does have reason and it does have purpose through us. It is an eternal perfection, unblemished and simultaneously in synch with its self at all times, infinitely perpetuating the mechanics of its own Existence.

what a joke Space is huge earth is just a tiny speck. Mistakes dont happen in natur. Mistakes come from men.

Earth is space and space is Earth. Space is infinite/eternal. Mistakes don't happen without the expectation of a conscience, and yet a nature of Existence is to have an expectation through Humans. Every thing is and is not, including nothing

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If spirits cannot be proven then how do you know the exist. this is one of the greatest problems with most believers, they put god/spirits ina position where they exist but are beyond comphrenhension and unable to be known, are unable to be disproven through logical or evidencial evidence, then whats the point of even arguing. Youve become so close minded and sure of your beliefs that you take positions which are not only childish, and ignorant but also unarguable.

I mean disprove my belief that the world is created and governed by a giant piece of conciouss poo, yet there is no way to disprove him

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Didn't you know that Mickey Mouse sits atop the giant invisible castle in the sky? He controls all of our actions and each day writes up a plan for what decisions we will be faced with, he then sends it to the evil Donald Duck who writes up counter plans. We are then presented with these options and we have to choose... Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse? If you choose Donald Duck you will suffer for eternity in an ever snapping Mouse trap with cheese just in front of your nose. If you choose Mickey... well then... you get to go live in his wonderfull invisible castle up in the clouds.

This is the truth, I swear it.... try and prove me wrong...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Why would it be so hard to believe that God(mickey mouse) is ruleing. I didnt say God's world is fair. Come on try to look up on a search on ner death experences. see what MOST PEOPLE say. Besides if God was out there would you want to be saved?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Why would it be so hard to believe that God(mickey mouse) is ruleing.

Because as demonstrated, it's silly!

I didnt say God's world is fair.

But "God" did.

Come on try to look up on a search on ner death experences. see what MOST PEOPLE say. Besides if God was out there would you want to be saved?

Near death is not death. My wife had a "near death experience", it is merely what seems like "losing consciousness". She saw blackness, but could still hear every thing else around her. Every thing that she experience she in no way atrributed to God or life after death (which, by the definitions of the words themselves [ as explained many times already ] is impossible) Death is death and life is life. The essence of death is defined by life and the essence of life is defined by death. To truly die you can not live again, or you never truly died. To truly live you must experience death. Death is eternal. In reality we are never born nor do we ever die, we are eternal energy. The form of these bodies come and they go, our brains the individuals that we are will surely die, but the energy that is us will for ever exist.

You see, you don't want me to be intellectual, you want me to be ignorant, not question the religion and its faulty ideas, and simply concede to what you tell me without you having to back any of it up through free thinking, non-religious logic.

There is no God nor is there an "out there". I don't need to be saved because I am not lost nor can I be, I am eternal energy

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join