It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iran taped entire hostage crisis and these tapes will soon greatly discredit u.k. gov't?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well all Ill say is these captives were treated pretty damn well compared to how we treat captives, so I dont see what the outcry is all about.

Can you imagine what wouldve happened if Iran had tortured those people, and humiliated them like we do the suspects we capture, man, the world would be in a frenzy calling for the destruction of Iran.

Iran played it smart by not stooping to low levels, Britain is still trying to milk this for all its worth to make Iran look bad, Iran didnt treat the hostages the best they possibly could, but these soldiers came back looking better than most people do coming back from work.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros

Originally posted by db330
iran taped entire hostage crisis

Can we please have a source to back up this claim, as I have not seen one posted yet saying that they taped the entire hostage crisis. I've only seen that they are releasing a CD and Book about it. I don't understand why there has been no source posted to back this claim up yet.

Might help if you read what he said in its entirety first ...

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Might help if you read what he said in its entirety first ...

Doh! (speculation), missed that
My mistake, carry on.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
No i don't know where that came from. They probrobly did'nt need to tape it. The woman probrobly did feel more vunerable than the men. However just because they were overheard having a conversation in their own language does'nt mean they meant her any ill will. They probrobly were just as anxious and confused. I guess the captors did't see themselves as villans. As for taking the measurements of the hostages, that was no doubt a formality in the circumstances. The Iran people acted very honourably from what i can make out.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Trust me, any proof Iran puts out can be easily spun into something else. Let the powers in the west see the video first, then wait for the spin. They really want war and will stop at nothing to get it.

My question is will citizens in the west be able to see the Iranian video or will it be censored?

Peace

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I think people read to much in to thing's ask to many question's and it could makes matters worse in the case of the 15 hostages.. If it were'nt for the west interference the land of magic carpets that all this started in the first place. If my neighbours had just had their country wrecked and their presedent executed i'd be pretty hacked off too.
Perhaps Iran has a cunning plan up her sleeve to make things go even ten times worse than iraq war or the enviroment. Russia seems to be shaping up nicely so i think we should think twice about stepping on toe's in such a delicate enviroment.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I doubt Iran videoed the entire thing. If they had the tapes would have been released just after the sailors and marines had told their stories, whilst the iron was still hot.

Besides, if the entire thing was recorded, it gives rise to speculation that this was indeed a planned incident. Iran doesn't want to have to explain that one.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join