It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Bexhill / Hastings UK Right Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Quite large silver cigar shaped object. Has been hovering overhead for about half hour. Don't have a camcorder, but took some photos. Its still up there if anyone in the region has a camcorder.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hi Ahtze,

Could you post the photo's you took.

You can host them at imageshack.us.

It's a free service, you just to register. If you need a hand just send me a U2U.

sanctum

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
At last! Conclusive proof that there are no intelligent alien life forms out there. If there were, they certainly wouldn't be visiting Bexhill on Sea! (otherwise known as "The Costa Geriatrica")

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Seriously, if it's stationary go find a system camera (a super high-end one) a tripod and TAKE PICTURES!

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
LOL fang!

Ahtze,
Are you sure it is not a blimp/Zeppelin?
Can you post your pictures?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well, I looked at the pictures on the computer, I only took a couple. Only one of them shows the object, and its not a very good picture. Problem was that its a very bright sunny day and I couldn't see the object through the viewfinder of the camera because of sun glare and the digital screen size on the camera. Wish I had a good video camera.

Was an interesting sighting though. Obviously not extraterestrial or anything like that, just a big long static object in the sky. I was hoping someone else locally might have captured it. A whole group of us had a look at it and couldn't work out what it was. I had binoculars and looking at it through them showed a long, bright silver object.

Only thing I can really think of is a balloon. But so static, not rolling or wobbling and in the same place for so long. Definitely not a blimp or zeppelin. Like a huge piece of scaffolding pipe hanging in the sky, around cloud height and large enough to easily see with naked eye.

Quite weird. We can only hope someone else caught it.

For what its worth:
allyoucanupload.webshots.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Interesting pic I cropped and zoomed on the object

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Had a look around the net for similar objects, and found a few that are pretty identical to what I saw. Interestingly, they are all in the UK.

www.rense.com...
weblog.garyturner.net...
weblog.garyturner.net...

And this video almost identical also:
weblog.garyturner.net...

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well i say " very well done!" to whoever took that photo.

It is a lovely day today i bet you were shocked to see that in broad daylight! Is it still there?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
might want to try posting your pick in Jeff's section.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Very cool! Hopefully somebody in the area is filming this! That's a long time for a craft to just be hovering around.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So far this seems like a pretty good sighting... I'm thinking cigar or cylindrical, perhaps a "worm/tube' sighting, but the cylinder seems most accurate. Maybe a balloon, I'm hoping not.

One might notice that the great majority of "cigar" and many "worm" sightings seem to have "tilt" or non-perpendicularity to the surface of the Earth as oppossed to saucer "hovering sessions" which more often seem to be trying to stabilize themselves parallel to the surface of the Earth.

Ahtze: Well done! While it is fresh in your mind maybe check out some more other sightings and see if yours was like some others? Here's a link to some selected cases of cigar-shaped: www.ufoevidence.org... I know you eyes saw way more than pics can tell...

I agree that many of these sightings are from the UK. There is a more or less recent cylinder sighting in North America from Arizona: www.hbccufo.org...

Sometimes the"worms" or jointed spheres appear as a straight-ish cylinder, too. Ahtze's account will tell us much.

Thanx to Ahtze

Vic

[edit on 8-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Good pic...the clouds help to prove this isn't someone throwing a stick or frisbee in the air.

For it to stay in one place is odd for a balloon. Without someone controlling it most balloons drift in the wind or at least rise.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Sweet! This stuff is happening more and more frequently, and something big is gonna happen over the next several years. Keep your eyes to the skies people, I'm telling you. This stuff is not a joke and its not always people hoaxing! I will swear on a bible in a court of law that I saw one on March 11th. Keep your eyes in the sky and you it will happen eventually. This will soon be to hard to deny! This is crazy, but I like I have said before this could all be a ruse by some sort of Black Military ops who have stumble onto anti-gravity tech and paln to use it to create a "Faux" alien attack to instill global martial law and the NWO. Sounds far fetched but I certainly wouldn't doubt it. Anyway, Great Post! Awesome!

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hmm good find. Doesn't look fake at all.

Is it by any chance moving, or is it stationary? See if you can zoom in on it more and make out any details, and take another picture. I'm really curious to see how this turns out.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Don't apologize for the photo, it's quite impressive against all that sky.

Any idea how far away it was, and its size?

BTW, Lucky dog!

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahtze
Well, I looked at the pictures on the computer, I only took a couple. Only one of them shows the object, and its not a very good picture. Problem was that its a very bright sunny day and I couldn't see the object through the viewfinder of the camera because of sun glare and the digital screen size on the camera. Wish I had a good video camera.

The picture is impresive. It does seem to be a real and good UFO (unidentified flying object) shot, and no fake. But what you wrote above puzzels me a little. I don't think that I need to look through the view finder to photograph when I use a wide angle objective and simple can hold it into the direction. When it is a digital camera (and it looks like it was one) you can take a number of photos zoom and non zoomed and should sure be able to catch it on more than one picture.. So that you say that you could only manage that it appeard on one picture awakes my doubt.

Originally posted by Ahtze
Was an interesting sighting though. Obviously not extraterestrial or anything like that, just a big long static object in the sky.

Cylindrical UFO's are often attributed to extratherestrials so I wonder how you think this is obvious non extraterestrial?
I don't know what it is. But it is an unidentified object.
And I really think that picture is good and looks all genius. Thanks for that.
Just that with the 'apeared on one picture' only i think is strange.
Well hopefully someone else made picture of that object too and put it up somehwere. Would be cool.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Sweet! This stuff is happening more and more frequently, and something big is gonna happen over the next several years. Keep your eyes to the skies people, I'm telling you. This stuff is not a joke and its not always people hoaxing! I will swear on a bible in a court of law that I saw one on March 11th. Keep your eyes in the sky and you it will happen eventually. This will soon be to hard to deny! This is crazy, but I like I have said before this could all be a ruse by some sort of Black Military ops who have stumble onto anti-gravity tech and paln to use it to create a "Faux" alien attack to instill global martial law and the NWO. Sounds far fetched but I certainly wouldn't doubt it. Anyway, Great Post! Awesome!

Wow, that is one of the more interesting theories i have heard in a long time. Fake Alien Attack. Global Martial Law. I think this needs more attention. Has this been touched on before in another thread?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If anyone wants the original photo, here it is (3264x2448 Resolution).

upload2.net...

Its not there anymore, that was about 10 hours ago now. I had to go out, but while I was looking it was up in the sky for at least half hour. And who knows how long it was there for before I saw it. It was still there when I went out, I had to meet someone so couldn't stay watching it any longer. I supsect it was there for a good while longer.

Seeing it up real close with binoculars, all I can say is that it was a long shiny silver object. I've no idea what it actually was even with a good look at it with binoculars. There were no markings on it that I could see. Its one of those things were you have no reference of similar objects to identify it with.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
That Certainly is a Fine Photo!

How did the Object move, or did it seem kinda Stationary? Did it Rotate?

Looks way too Oblong to be a Blimp, the dimentions are wrong.

A Balloon? It may not be as High as it seems, but then again I've had my fair share of Ballon Sightings and they all seem to spin round and wobble.

Judjing by the Hazy Low contrast Aperance of the Object, that signals to me that the Object is Very Large and Very far away.

What could it be?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join