It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local Church in debt to vampiric organization?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Okay, I'm going to start out by saying hello. This is my first post on ATS and I know it's going to a little farfetched, but please hear me out, a friend of mine alerted me of this, and I must say I whole heartedly agree with him.

This past summer, A church I attended before I eventually lost faith (I'm agnostic) began to sour. Relationships just started falling apart, not only teenagers either, adults started fighting amongst themselves too, and everyone except a few people started acting really weird. This is only the begining.

The preacher started getting really anti-social and began being very irritable and mean to everyone. And then, the church started having blood drives. This in itself isn't strange, I know. But every week. For months there were blood drives. And people none of us had ever seen started showing up and just hanging out inside until the sun went down. I know it seems odd, it being a church, but I never bought into the whole religious artifact=dead vampire bull. And then, out of nowhere, it stopped. One week there just were no more blood drives. And the preacher stopped being so hateful, and there wasn't as much fighting amongst people.

During all of this, My friend who sort of inlightened me of all of this was also having relationship problems. He basically one day just told the girl they were over. And she started clawing and biting his neck. Odd, ehh?

Now, I know that all of this might sound really just like crap, but I honestly believe that this is going on, as does my friend.

What does everyone else think?

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It's a story!!!!
Not a fact!!!!
Which means it's a joke!!!! Because 1/God doesn't exist
2/Vampires don't exist.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
No offense, but you do sound clinically paranoid, that is, seeing diabolical patterns where none exist. As someone who once required extensive mental help for anxiety and depression, I don't feel holier than thou for telling you counseling may be in order.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I really didn't mean to sound paranoid.

And I know that all of that sounds a little bit crazy.

But I don't think it's normal to have a blood drive every day for months.

And I don't see diabolic patterns in everything, I didn't even think anything of it other than it being pretty strange until my friend brought it up, and I mentioned it to another of my friends and his first response was "YES! THEY HAD BLOOD DRIVES EVERYDAY!" so assuming I am paranoid, I'm not the only one...

Ahh well...

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I really do find it somewhat strange that a church would be having a blood drive every week. As a matter of fact, I don't think I have ever heard of a church having a blood drive. Of course, I am not an active member in organized religion, so..

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
ha, this sounds a lot less schizophrenic than a lot of the things you read on ATS.

made up, sure, but not crazy-- if you're telling the truth (be that as it may) you aren't insane.

i'll follow this thread, but you probably won't see any more posts from me. just a casually interested outsider, as usual. if nothing else, ATS is a reliable source of novel paranormal authorship.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I can whole heartedly guarantee that what I said is true to the best of my knowledge.

I get tired of the made up stories on here myself...

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
hmm... Roughly what area you you in?

Even though "Vampries" don't exist, a strong sub-culture which revolves around vampirism does exist and a migration of this sub culture into your area could account for it...

What kind of man is the minister? Could you see him having underhand dealings to keep a secret or to keep his church active? Or is he honest and repenting.

Any information about the society you live in compared to that which regularly attends church.

And hey! if it turns out to be a bunch of teenagers who believe themselves to have vampiric powers then you can call the psyche ward of your local hospital

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm in southeastern kentucky.

The preacher always seemed sort of...I dunno how to phrase it, not a bad man, but off. I never really could place my finger on how but I always had this weird feeling about him. He seems like a good enough guy, but if he had to he would get in with some shady people I think if it meant saving his church.

The people that were chillin' around the church during the blood drives, not even giving blood I might add, just hanging around, were all really rough looking. Pretty rough clothes, which, this isn't exactly the richest area in the world, and the church itself if right next to some appartments that are alot like the projects. But there were all of these really shady people, nobody, even the people that lived in the appartments, had ever seen them around.

It just struck me as odd. It doesn't nesessarily have to be a "vampiric" organization, although I can't think of anyone else who would want blood in just mass quantities like they were getting it.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by chrisfatalityxx]

top topics

join