It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space: 12 Episodes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hi, This is my first post on ATS. I have been reading posts on here for over a month, and have found many interesting things.

I recently found these videos on youtube. I've searched ATS for these but nothing came up so i hope im not reposting anything. Either way these are good videos. 12 part series about 10 min. each. Talks about secret space program, ufos, space critters, moon hoax and more.

Have a happy easter and enjoy!

Part1 - www.youtube.com...
Part2 - www.youtube.com...
Part3 - www.youtube.com...
Part4 - www.youtube.com...
Part5 - www.youtube.com...
Part6 - www.youtube.com...
Part7 - www.youtube.com...
Part8 - www.youtube.com...
Part9 - www.youtube.com...
Part10 - www.youtube.com...
Part11 - www.youtube.com...
Part12 - www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Just getting on to part II now. This backs up my "research" in the Random UFO Clips video that I did about UFOs and all that. Wow, so many UFO pics from so long ago. Incredible!

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Nice post! Ugh now I have to start watching some of these vids. Problem is, once I get started watching episode 1, I have to watch em all!

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
These are definitely worth watching if you have some free time, like greatlakes said, once you watch one episode you want to watch them all.

Post you thoughts and comments on these videos. Thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Don't listen to anything that claims that the moon landings were a hoax. I have yet to see one shred of credible evidence that they were and am instead of the opinion that the perpetuation of this story is just a classic example of "poisoning the well" by disinfo agents posing as bona fide conspiracy theorists in order to make them look bad.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Its hard to tell wether the moon landings were completely faked however its plausible that alot of the images have been manipulated and edited. BTW these videos cover a wide range of topics and not just the moon hoax for anyone that is interested.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I purchased this dvd about a year ago, it was pretty good.. i was a lil disappointed. The one thing that intigued me the most was the space snake, i forgot what they called it, but it seemed like a huge biological entity roaming the skies!

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Space serpents. There is a recent thread of a poster who shot a video of one such possible 'space serpent' in the Los Angeles Area.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by secret space

I would really love to watch these videos but they have been removed from youtube...does anyone have another link for me or will anyone set up a sharing folder?

new topics

top topics

join