It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy of the Four Guardians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

When the days grow dark,
And the fifteenth cycle completes,
Adrian shall rise again.
Lest the four guardians come to goods aid,
Evil shall rule the earth once more.
In place of the former guardians,
A new four shall be chosen.
And on the darkest day,
When his rebirth is complete,
They shall face each other at the lone star.

Adrian can be replaced with Adaru and the "lone star" can be replaced with "last star".

Please post opinions and thoughts here. Anything you can do to help the four guardians out because they're in a time of despair and need lots of help.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Where did this prophecy come from?

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I can't give much information just yet, but it came from spirits and a weird device called the Attica.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Are the guardians you're talking about the same guardians in this prophecy - www.ausbcomp.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The link doesn't work.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
this looks eerily like a spin off of Judeo Christian end times, especially the whole "Lone/last" star thing coupled with 4 evil gaurdians which sounds awfully reminsecnt of the four hoursemen of the appocolypse.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by Elsenorpompom]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
does this have anything to do with the "warrior rpg" you linked in your profile?

for some reason, i think it might.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxclayxx

When the days grow dark,
And the fifteenth cycle completes,
Adrian shall rise again.
Lest the four guardians come to goods aid,
Evil shall rule the earth once more.
In place of the former guardians,
A new four shall be chosen.
And on the darkest day,
When his rebirth is complete,
They shall face each other at the lone star.

gives me the impression of a riddle, most likely from British or Anglo origin

did this come from a D&D source? maybe a scrapbook stashed in a attic or cellar?

it seems to overlay the larger landscape of an A.C. person/archtype,
'Adrian' has usually been equated with evil/satanic/?rosemary's baby?

who will gain power/renown/develop into a A.C. during a winter of some year.~ whenever a 15th cycle happens? ! ?

a new group of 4 watchers/guardians are necessary to contain or thwart evil from monopolizing the world...(? which reality is this idyllic place where 'good' reigns mightly over evil???) it sure ain't in this 2007 world!

finally, there's the 2012 meme: 'And on the darkest day' =
that undeniably refers to a winter solstice on a Dec 21st,
and we can allude to the year of 2012, because that yr. is on our brains recently

as far as the 'lone star', that meeting place where the 4 face-off with Adrian...maybe it could be Texas? or any number of sites or metaphors

its still a mystery...or riddle to my try at analysis

thanks

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
No, it has nothing to do with the warriors site ^___^

For the spin off on the christian thing, I don't know what that is...

We think that it has a link to Assyria, the ancient civilization or Sumeria. Because there is this whole thing with Adaru there and Ekimmus.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The link doesn't work.

Hmm, that's weird it was working fine yesterday. Well I found another page with the same prophecy here - www.welcomehome.org...

I'll c&p a snippet in case this site 'goes down' too -

"""There was the cycle of the mineral, the rock. There was the cycle of the plant. And now we re in the cycle of the animal coming to the end of that and beginning the cycle of the human being. When we get into the cycle of the human being, the highest and greatest powers that we have will be released to us. They will be released from that light or soul that we carry to the mind. But right now we're coming to the end of the animal cycle and we have investigated ourselves and learned what it is to be like an animal on this earth.

At the beginning of this cycle of time, long ago, the Great Spirit came down and He made an appearance and He gathered the peoples of this earth together they say on an island which is now beneath the water and He said to the human beings, "I'm going to send you to four directions and over time I'm going to change you to four colors, but I'm going to give you some teachings and you will call these the Original Teachings and when you come back together with each other you will share these so that you can live and have peace on earth, and a great civilization will come about." And he said "During the cycle of time I'm going to give each of you two stone tablets. When I give you those stone tablets, don't cast those upon the ground. If any of the brothers and sisters of the four directions and the four colors cast their tablets on the ground, not only, will human beings have a hard time, but almost the earth itself will die."

And so he gave each of us a responsibility and we call that the Guardianship. To the Indian people, the red people, he gave the Guardianship of the earth. We were to learn during this cycle of time the teachings of the earth, the plants that grow from the earth, the foods that you can eat, and the herbs that are healing so that when we came back together with the other brothers and sisters we could share this knowledge with them. Something good was to happen on the earth.

To the South, he gave the yellow race of people the Guardianship of the wind. They were to learn about the sky and breathing and how to take that within ourselves for spiritual advancement. They were to share that with is at this time.

To the West He gave the black race of people the Guardianship of the water. They were to learn the teachings of the water which is the chief of the elements, being the most humble and the most powerful. When I went to the University of Washington and I learned that it was a black man that discovered blood plasma, it didn't surprise me because blood is water and the elders already told me the black people would bring the teachings of the water.

To the North He gave the white race of people the Guardianship of the fire. If you look at the center of many of the things they do you will find the fire. They say a light bulb is the white man's fire. If you look at the center of a car you will find a spark. If you look at the center of the airplane and the train you will find the fire. The fire consumes, and also moves. This is why it was the white brothers and sisters who began to move upon the face of the earth and reunite us as a human family.""""

*added ex tags

[edit on 9-4-2007 by dbates]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Not really enough to go on, especially with the lack of context. However, I do have to say that it looks made up to me, reads like someone sat down and invented it. Reminds me of those extra verses that guy wrote himself (sorry, name escapes me atm) and added to the Mother Shipton prophecies way back when. Sorry but I've had a long interest in prophecies and this one just doesn't smell right.

Anyhow, notwithstanding, I did a google search to see if I could turn anything else up on it - it didn't turn up much, and the only links that seemed of relevance were posts in other forums. Still not convinced. I think we need to hear the whole story, I think that would be only fair, or at least a good reason why not.

The 'Four Guardians' - there are 'Four Guardians' in Babylonian astrology, they are the stars Regulus (in Leo), Aldabaran (Taurus), Antares (Scorpio) and Fomalhaut (Piscis Austrinus).
'Course, there's also the four angelic guardians invoked during the pentagram banishing ritual - Raphael, Gabriel, Michael and Auriel.
There's probably plenty of other sets of 'Four Guardians' - makes a nice neat arrangement, covers the four main points of the compass..

Adrian - means 'from the Adriatic region', there were a few popes with this name, also it's a version of the name Hadrian - he of the famous wall up north.
Adaru - is the last month of the Babylonian calendar
No obvious link between those two names that I can see.

Attica - region of Greece, famous Antikythera device was found off the coast near there - more astrology. So what exactly is this device called 'Attica'?

[edit on 9-4-2007 by skjalddis]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
hey, im clay's friend, joy.

actually, adaru in hebrew means to be dark or darkened
and adrian (acording to babynames.com) mean dark one

sounds like a conection to me, oh and the attica is a little device we made kinda by accident, it's use is like that of a ouija board, but much more complicated.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by joy_li92
hey, im clay's friend, joy.

actually, adaru in hebrew means to be dark or darkened
and adrian (acording to babynames.com) mean dark one

sounds like a conection to me, oh and the attica is a little device we made kinda by accident, it's use is like that of a ouija board, but much more complicated.

Adaru in Hebrew - yeah, I looked it up and it means that as well.

babynames.com..... ? Here's another - babynamesworld
- says it means 'from Hadria' ie. from the Adriatic region. A lot of these babynames books and the like, they don't really do the research, they're not reliable sources. But they're not needed in this case, it's simple - the name itself tells you what it means - Adrian - from the Adriatic.

Well, I had a funny feeling you were gonna say it was some kind of take on a ouija board. Don't you know that ouija boards tell lies? They attract the lowest level of spirits from the lower astral, who all like to gather round and have fun at the user's expense.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by skjalddis]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Okay.

Now, I finally got around to reading through that whole thread on that other forum that you guys posted this thing on. What I'm reading is telling me that if you're not just kidding around with us, then something is kidding around with you.

I saw where it came out that you're a bunch of young girls, you put together this 'Attica' thing - which appears to be, in essence, a ouija board with a pendulum suspended over it - and you get these messages through it which you interpret further and come up with these poems. I also saw where it says your Mom found the thing and broke it up, but you guys found the bits and put it back together again.

Well, I'm with your Mom on this - you're playing with fire, leave it alone. You're not the 'Four Guardians' who are going to battle with the 'Dark One' at the last 'Gateway' at the 'Last Star' - you're a group of young folk who're playing around with something dangerous. Playing with things like ouija boards - it can lead people to become delusional, it can lead to people damaging their lives by feeding their fantasies and their egos and leading them to do really foolish stuff. It can cause them to lose touch with reality, and that is the road to mental illness. Leave it alone girls, it's just winding you up, go out and get some fresh air. Seriously.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Right, well, you can forget the friendly advice girls - this thing is a complete HOAX.

This so-called 'prophecy' first showed up just a couple of months ago, when you girls started posting it on dream forums. One of you would post the prophecy, claiming you got it in a dream, then another of you would post something like "OMG! I don't believe it! I just had the same dream!" like, as if.

It's all here:
google search

So, game's up girls - you can go back to playing with your dollies now

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.. Ho hum...

[edit on 12-4-2007 by skjalddis]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well you're wrong!

The only reason we put it on dream sites is because there aren't very many prophecy sites gosh! And lots of people on dream forums believe in prophecies. We only did this to get advice and to find the fourth person. We had to say it was a dream to put it in the prophecy section to get responses.

You don't have to believe us, whatever, we'll just go post it somewhere else loser!

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What about the four Kumera's, Sanat, Sananda, and two others? They are Hindu *Gurus* of high importance and influence.

www.tsl.org...

I also had a freind who seemed to hold alot of clues, but no answers, tell me once that four brothers gaurd the Holy Grail.

[edit on 14-4-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You don't have to believe us, whatever, we'll just go post it somewhere else

Aye, well that's what you did the last time someone caught you out isn't it. Moved along to try and pull it on someone else.

Anyhow, I'll leave you to see how many other folks you can fool, I've got better things to do. Have fun.

InterestedAlways - this thing is a fabrication, these wee lassies made this thing up, and according to what they've posted elsewhere, they themselves are the suppposed 'four guardians'.

[edit on 14-4-2007 by skjalddis]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
aticca?prophesies?4 men? no meaning man,try more next time

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis

You don't have to believe us, whatever, we'll just go post it somewhere else

Aye, well that's what you did the last time someone caught you out isn't it. Moved along to try and pull it on someone else.

Anyhow, I'll leave you to see how many other folks you can fool, I've got better things to do. Have fun.

InterestedAlways - this thing is a fabrication, these wee lassies made this thing up, and according to what they've posted elsewhere, they themselves are the suppposed 'four guardians'.

Thanks for the heads up on the game here. I tend to believe to easily and attempt to add pieces of the puzzle when there may be no puzzle at all!

Like Alice in Wonderland said "I have believed at least 6 impossible things before breakfast"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join