It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy of the Four Guardians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It's an interesting piece of writing and creative. The swastika is one of the oldest symbols known to man and it can be found in cultures from all four corners.

Unfortunately, the Nazi party and their obsession with the occult, inverted the meaning for the West, now it symbolizes evil - a rather successful usurping of the original intent.

So while I doubt that 'guardians' would be subject to despair, it never hurts to say thank you to the four corners.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I would suggest you close this fake thread, this is the first intentional hoax I have seen here on ATS, I have not been here long but you probably have not either, other wise you would know that you are dealing with the big boys and would not have embarrassed your self this way. I am not implying you leave the site, just do alot more reading and alot less hoaxing. Best to you and hope you stop pursuing this, it could indeed lead you astray from your true path.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If it is not too much to ask, would the people who unearthed this prophecy please contact me. I assure you, I mean no harm, nor do I wish to disprove your prophecy. However, I am quite curious about it and do not enjoy speaking about prophecies through forums. This device you created has also spurred my interest and I would love to investigate this further.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxclayxx
You don't have to believe us, whatever, we'll just go post it somewhere else loser!

Who's the loser?!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I can't give much information just yet, but it came from spirits and a weird device called the Attica.

Then it is demonic and expressly forbidden by the Bible. Stay away from this stuff is my recomendation unless you value your soul lightly.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

Then it is demonic and expressly forbidden by the Bible. Stay away from this stuff is my recomendation unless you value your soul lightly.

I strongly agree with 7thunders,which btw is a awesome name...but back to the point that type of stuff is dangerous...stay away from it...its just the shaitans putting crazy thoughts in your head...god warned us they are our open enemys...even the bible says the devil has some power over the world aka illuminati..put faith in god..the true god allah...all souls will be gathered for judgement day and those who beleive shall recive the gardens and those who disbeleieve get the fire

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

there is also the four guardians in chinese legend which allocate to the four cardinal compass directions

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hi at a guess i would say the four gurdians are the horsemen of the apocalypse which might refer to
1) Michael aka Nin-urta
2) Gabriel aka Nin-lil
3) Uriel aka Enlil
4) Raphael aka Enki.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I don't know if this information is of interest to the people out there but I received information from somewhere that besides the four guardians there were 11 guardians that served our maker.

I'm not sure if this is accurate or fake but I'm just posting it out there for people who are interested.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

When the days grow dark,
And the fifteenth cycle completes,
Adrian shall rise again.
Lest the four guardians come to goods aid,
Evil shall rule the earth once more.
In place of the former guardians,
A new four shall be chosen.
And on the darkest day,
When his rebirth is complete,
They shall face each other at the lone star.

Adrian can be replaced with Adaru and the "lone star" can be replaced with "last star".

Please post opinions and thoughts here. Anything you can do to help the four guardians out because they're in a time of despair and need lots of help.

So ummm. My mother told me that every night. Since i was born. here this is an example of what i've done.

Warriors of the Final Battle
Founder: Joshua Lowery

This Society is based for the final battle to come between God and Satan. It may or may not happen but I for one want to be prepared if it does. I am putting together the army of God. It is said that all the nations will fight against Christ but I for one will fight beside him. I do not know if there will be blood shed or not but I am prepared for the outcome.
If you wish to help me in this battle then please read what is required to be a part. Also I would like you to keep this to your self. All we need is one of the people who will be against Christ to join with Christ’s army. I would also like to tell you that you can be Buddhist, Christian, or any other religion to join. Because in the end it won’t matter what your religion is, it matters who survives and will help defeat Satan.
So that you all know you will need to be able to fight with a blade of some kind. You will be able to use a gun or other modern day weapons but only if you have a blade to protect you after you are out of ammo. Also you will need to send me a photo of you, your weapons, and your desired outfit for the battle. You will also need to send me a profile of your self and what you are capable of. You will need a role from a list of roles.
Please note that all of the things listed in the roles must be provided by your self. I will not provide you with any of the things you need. You may ask other people but it would be mean more if you provided your own things so others can provide them self’s with the equipment they need.
I can’t say this enough. This may happen and you must really know how to fight. Many of the prophecies have happened and here are few left. So this will happen. If you need training then I advise that you train until the time comes to fight. The battle is said to happen in The Plains of Megiddo in the Middle East. I also advise to save up money enough for a trip. Save it up and put it away until that time comes.

all because i was told that. Does that mean i'm one of the four. could i be.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by joy_li92

If it's like a ouija board, then it is utterly demonic. Divinition is expressly forbidden in the Bible and for good reason. It's an easy way to open yourself up to demonic influence and even possession if you go too far.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
You have a very vague prophecy at best.

When the days grow dark,

Vague statement.

And the fifteenth cycle completes,

Vague.

Adrian shall rise again.

Rocky is too old to fight.

Lest the four guardians come to goods aid,
Evil shall rule the earth once more.

Evil has never stopped ruling the world. Or else we would be living in peace.

In place of the former guardians,
A new four shall be chosen.

You trying to exalt yourself, to get people to follow you.

And on the darkest day,
When his rebirth is complete,

In relation with the death star?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Before you guys put too much thought into all of this, ....

You guys .... please stop feeding these Trolls.

Their a couple of hoaxer little girls who watch " Sabrina The Teenage Witch" waaaaay too much.

this is an intentional hoax and I hope they both receive whats comin.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Well you're wrong!

The only reason we put it on dream sites is because there aren't very many prophecy sites gosh! And lots of people on dream forums believe in prophecies. We only did this to get advice and to find the fourth person. We had to say it was a dream to put it in the prophecy section to get responses.

You don't have to believe us, whatever, we'll just go post it somewhere else loser!

If you don't get it from a dream then from where, strictly from the device?
That.. is not a good idea at all.

And even if your four guardians thingy is true. You're definitely not the four guardians, this is not some sort of a joke, just forget it, do something else with your life.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xxclayxx

I have search long and hard for this prophecy and to reasure you its true, as i have had the same the guardians are already among us waiting it is nearly time.
and out of correction there are four guardians but i feel there are four more kind of like there off springs as follows:-
Earth = guardian of the northern quarter and other world (I do know more info but this be enough for now)
Wind = guardian of the eastern quarter (this and the rest i don't know much about, all i know if wind and fire war against each other where earth and water are at peace)
Water = guardian of the southern quarter
Fire - guardian of the western quarter
the others (off spring and the father or mother line)are:
Light, Darkness, Love and Hate
This is my theory:
earth & light,
Water & Darkness,
Wind & Hate,
Fire & Love
please leave feed back or questions

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Adrian is actually addrianna and the lone star is about a man who is from the star family a royal bloodline from a nether realm that over looks earths northern quarter from the nether realms who will/ has come to this world and will/ has brought his daughter to this world and in the end shall stand alone or die alone. I to have had a similar prophicy of this via dreams and divination. there shall be a battle in the end too if this star chooses light we are safe but many shall die if he choose evil then every one will perish however ther final part o the prophicy forwarns if the guardian of the northern quarter also known as the darkstar or greenstar turns to darkness he shall ultimatly be destroyed by the one he truly loves whitestar his most beloved daughter but whitestar has a choice she can either kill him or banish him back to the northern realm, also greenstar can bring and army forthwith to this realm for either good or evil but will eventual be under command of whitestar.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

" the light of four angels face the dark of four winds/fallen angels " at the twin/lone star/sun

Nibiru

top topics

<< 1   >>

join