It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about thread being moved to Skunkworks forum.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
One of the mods here just moved a thread of mine that I started a couple of hours ago in the UFO/Aliens forum to the Skunkworks forum.

Is there any information somewhere on this board to find out how one can appeal this decision?
thanks

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
whats the thread?

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
That's correct -- see what I say in my thread. I believe that it's a valid topic for the UFO's/Alien forum -- not Skunkworks.

Here's the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-4-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Yes but it's certainly a "fringe theory" I don't mean that in a deragotory way mind you.

Youre trying to tie two disparate groups together hence el worko de skunke.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Is there any information somewhere on this board to find out how one can appeal this decision?
thanks

Yep, Complain/Suggestion.

I assume you're referring to this thread,
Is there a correlation between UFO/ET debunkers and Global Warming debunkers (?)

I think the title alone holds the answer to your question. If you separate the UFO bebunkers from Global Warming debunkers you have Aliens and UFOs & Fragile Earth ... together, you have Skunkworks.

$.02

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ok... I understand what both of you are saying and will just let it be.
But because there are so many threads in that forum that have God or Jesus in their thread titles whereby drawing connections to those subjects to UFO's and ET's -- well, to me, there's not much of a difference concerning the topic of my thread. But how they remain in the UFO/Alien forum where mine is moved over to Skunkworks is confusing to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
check out this post, then try to figure it out. I can't.

new topics

top topics

join