It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i*need*money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
im sick of all those scamers out there on the net that make money ont he net....with theyr sites using clickbots to generate clicks and advertizers paying them,people payed to fill surveys,chacha site and all those piramids and internet scammers!
1 i tried a site with advertizing site but it takes for ever i dont have the nerves
2 i cant make money from a survey couse most of them are for america only (IM FROM bulgaria),others want u to pay them some membership fee,and others are SCAM
3 chacha is cool i guess but its only for americans again...
5 freelancer site...they always give projects to the PAYED member who cant even use photoshop right the *******
4 and i just cant think of other way...
so anyone know a single and cool way to make some money from the net?like get payed to help someone or to read theyr sites or something else?i cant get a job until the summer starts im lookin to make some cash other ways cmon i dont want milions.....or ill just get PISSED and become
a jigolo.even not on the net anyone have a idea of have to make a little money.i go to school in the morning so i cant get a full time job....or do i just start robbing people?

[edit on 5/4/07 by Unisol]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You could get an ATS Blog and open an AdSense account. It's nice to be paid to hang out on ATS and post to your blog.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
thx man but it tried adsense on my site.....maked 6 dollar VERY HARD then got telled that i was cheating.....and it was true....i was cheating to get 6 dollar...while i can only get the money if they were more then 100$
and adbrite says i got 0 clicks ....yea....right

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You can become an answering service for a doctors office. I believe you can do that from home.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hey, what are pts points. i got ats and bst. But pts...?
i danno
anyway, try agradge sails. thats what i do when i want to go get some clothes and do not heva the $$$
peace
ps lol

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
we dont have garage sells here^^ we live in high buildings^^
ats are the above top secret forum
bts are the belowtopscertet forum
and the other is the politics forum
she's like the wind

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ha, thanx. But i do not like those points as mucha s the below top secret place. Ya, i never really have garadge sails anymore becuase we liv ein a house andstuff but they have these gay rules as a community, were u are not aloud to because there are probobly to many old people.lol
peace

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
ahahh old people smell like chips^^

we live in a tall building,17 floors

new topics

top topics

join