It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Found A Hypocrisy In Myself And I am Sorry.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chaoticar

Originally posted by TheAvenger
All I need to know about Islam I learned on 9/11/2001.

And all I needed to know about you I learnt today, TheAvenger.

Oh, there's much more to learn about me. Do Keep me in mind as you surf the site from thread to thread.

[edit on 4/6/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
hey, man, who's the guy with a gun behind you???

No, seriously, I live in France and lots of people blame the immigrants for the nation's problems. They are not so wrong, because immigrant populations cause lots of troubles and all ( ever heard about the 2005 riots in suburbean Paris and all over the country ? ) . After 9/11, everyone began blaming immigrants AND Islam. On the other side, muslims grew angry and bitter about their social status. Now, you can see either muslims showing off in small groups, dressed like gangstas, or people trying to look ordinary and trying to make a living. Of course , everybody's hate focuses on the gansgtas guys...that's why the far-right got its ticket for the second vote in 2002 !!!
Islam is misunderstood, for it is a tolerant religion, but Islam has this Sharia thing which gives it a very bad reputation. Islam and the West have to learn how to live together side by side, not back to back !

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matt_Mulder
hey, man, who's the guy with a gun behind you???

No, seriously, I live in France and lots of people blame the immigrants for the nation's problems. They are not so wrong, because immigrant populations cause lots of troubles and all ( ever heard about the 2005 riots in suburbean Paris and all over the country ? ) . After 9/11, everyone began blaming immigrants AND Islam. On the other side, muslims grew angry and bitter about their social status. Now, you can see either muslims showing off in small groups, dressed like gangstas, or people trying to look ordinary and trying to make a living. Of course , everybody's hate focuses on the gansgtas guys...that's why the far-right got its ticket for the second vote in 2002 !!!
Islam is misunderstood, for it is a tolerant religion, but Islam has this Sharia thing which gives it a very bad reputation. Islam and the West have to learn how to live together side by side, not back to back !

Fair enough, but on the British news we were shown many interviews with immigrants in and around Paris, showing how they had been marginalized, how they couldn't get jobs (simple because of their immigrant status) and how they had been left to rot in sink estates that were no longer deemed good enough for french citizens
Now I don't condone the rioting, but it seems to me that if you treat someone bad enough, for long enough, they will get angry and lash out. This is how it was mostly reported in britain.
If I have the cause wrong, then sorry, but I only say what we were told, by the people who were riotiong....

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
SpeakerofTruth- It's obvious from the attention Your post has recieved that You have touched a common thread in many of Us. Somedays I feel completely defeated and wonder 'How in the hell can I, as 1 person do anything to change this world for the better?' I see that from the response You've gotten that sometimes it only takes one person. You can only put it out there-what others do with it, heh. Hopefully they'll pass it on....or take that learning experience and turn it into their own religious debate. Either way-You & Your post rock.

Peace. K*

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
Just wondering how one can have a Christian AND New Age mindset

Any further discussion on this?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Ayatollah Khomeini:

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister.

From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990
Book Title Page/ Cover
Inside Cover of Book
Excerpt: Page [1] | Page [2]
[Mohammad (founder of Islam) The Pedophile]

It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin
menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any
father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in
heaven.
From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm,
Gom,
Iran, 1990 [Mohammad (founder of Islam) The Pedophile]

A man can have sex with animals such as sheep¹s, cows, camels and so on. However he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, however selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.
From Khomeini's book,

"Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrements become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as
possible and burned."

The little green book, Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini,
Political, Phylosophica, Social and Religious with a special introduction by Clive Irving, ISBN number 0-553-14032-9, page 47

Comments: I am ashamed of being born and raised in Iran, a country where they built a Mausoleum over his grave and had the greatest party for his 100th birthday. Shame on such people.

Source: www.amcoptic.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Thank Allah for Little Girls?

"The average woman is born into near slavery, leads a life of drudgery, and dies invariably in oblivion. This grim condition is the stark reality of half our population simply because they happen to be female." — Findings of a 1985 Pakistani governmental commission investigating the status of women in that country

Forced Mutilation

One grisly practice that is common in most Moslem countries is female circumcision, or, as the Western medical authorities have more aptly named the practice, female genital mutilation (FGM). Without going into graphic detail, this process involves the removal of female genitalia.

According to the World Health Organization, "female genital mutilation is normally performed by traditional practitioners with crude instruments, such as knives, razors, blades and broken glass, usually without anaesthetics." 1 This report finds that, though some girls are mutilated at birth, "most girls are mutilated between the ages of 4 and 12." 2

Not only is this practice completely medically unnecessary, barbaric, and unethical, it carries significant health risks. The WHO report continues:

The practice of FGM often leads to complications. Short term complications include severe pain, shock, hemorrhage, urine retention, ulceration of the genital region and injury to adjacent tissue. Hemorrhage and infection can cause death. Long-term complications include cysts and abscesses, keloid scar formation, damage to the urethra resulting in urinary incontinence, dyspareunia (painful sexual intercourse), sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infection, infertility and childbirth complications. 3

Why do Moslems promote a practice which is clearly so damaging? It is seen as a way of controlling sexual appetites. Since a girl who has undergone mutilation experiences no pleasure in the marital act, she has no reason to seek it; therefore, her virginity is preserved until her wedding night. In other words, Moslem men are willing to risk the lives of young girls for no other reason than to ensure the status of their young brides.

It is estimated that between 100 and 150 million women have undergone this dreadful practice, almost entirely within Moslem countries.

Western Moslems and Moslem sympathizers are quick to point out that female circumcision is not required by the Koran. That is true. However, it has long been maintained by many Islamic scholars that Mohammed himself did recommend the practice. Further, the Reliance of the Traveler, a classic manual of Islamic sacred law, states that circumcision is "obligatory for both men and women."

While the practice might ritualistically survive among tribes of other faiths, it thrives in Islamic countries. Many Islamic clerics view it as essential for women, and they tirelessly promote the procedure.

When Egyptian health authorities attempted to ban female circumcision in 1995, they met major opposition from Islamic clerics. Inter Press Service reported that Egyptian Sheikh Yussuf el-Badry, in an attempt to establish Islamic Sharia law, sued the health agency for ordering the ban. Eventually, Egyptian authorities overturned the ban and legalized the practice. El Badry saw this as a major victory for Islam.

Most Moslem women understand the danger of the practice, and it is routinely performed against their wills. Many of these women have attempted to escape before they were mutilated. The best known example of this is the case of Fauziya Kassindja, a Moslem girl from West Africa, who immigrated to the United States.4 Due to her tribulations, the United States government now grants political asylum to those women who are fleeing Islamic authorities in order to avoid mandatory mutilation.

Source:www.catholicapologetics.info...

ENDNOTES:
1 (World Health Organization Press Release, UN AGENCIES CALL FOR END TO FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION, April 9, 1997)
2 Ibid.
3 Ibid.
4 Kassinjia, Fauyiza, Do They Hear You When You Cry, Delta, 1999.
5 Robert Spencer, Islam Unveiled, San Francisco: Encounter Books, p. 91.
6 Jan Goodwin, Price of Honor, Boston: Plume, 1995, p. 115.
7 Spencer, 47.
8 Goodwin, 113, 114.
9 Spencer, 48.
10 Spencer, 47.
11 Goodwin, 335.
12 quoted in Spencer, 63.
13 quoted in Cati, Married to Mohammed, Lake Mary, FL: Creation House Press
14 Amnesty International, 1 March 1999, Solidarity Action for Universal Rights: Uganda
15 The American Anti-Slavery Group, Slavery in the Sudan: A Challenge to International Law

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Sentenced to Hell

Another item which makes Islam reprehensible is the protection of men who forcibly violate women.

Under Islamic Law, a man cannot be convicted on a charge of rape unless it happens in the presence of four male witnesses who are willing to testify against him. In the course of my research, I have not been able to discover a single instance in which four men testified against one of their own.

A Moslem man can freely rape women without worry of conviction, and this happens constantly in Islamic countries.

To make matters worse, if a Moslem woman charges a man with rape and she is unable to find four male witnesses to testify against him, she is then charged with fornication. In countries under Islamic law, the punishment for fornication is death.

Further, this situation of a woman facing a fornication charge for a rape committed against her is hardly rare. As a matter of fact, it has been estimated that a whopping 75% of women in Pakistani prisons are there on trumped-up fornication charges5 —and many of them are under ten years old!

Simultaneously, the real criminals, the rapists, walk free.

...... It is impossible to read about these young girls and not be moved by pity.

In many Islamic countries, other than the alleged crime of fornication, the most common crimes are insignificant or nonexistent violations of the Koran, and many of these crimes are punishable by death.

A significant percentage of crimes in Islamic countries are capital crimes. Decapitation is common.

Young girls who are sentenced to death in Islamic countries present a problem for Islamic authorities.

Islamic clerics and rulers, unsatisfied with a mere penalty of death for the accused, wish to ensure that these women will suffer eternity in hell as well.

However, quite a number of the accused girls are virgins, and Islam teaches that virgins go to Paradise upon their deaths.

As a solution this problem, in order to ensure the damnation of the accused, Islamic authorities will often order the prison guards to systematically rape female prisoners before they are killed.

According to Amnesty International, this practice is widespread in Islamic countries.

There is no way of knowing the exact number of such cases, but suffice it to say that under the Khomeini Revolution in Iran, twenty thousand girls and women were executed in the first three years of the Ayatollah's rule.6 And Khomeini was a strict follower of the Koran.

During Khomeini's rule, the minimum age for the death penalty for girls was nine years old, and all these girls were systematically raped before they were executed.

All this to ensure damnation. All under the sanction of law. All because of the teachings of the Koran.

What this all adds up to is a very unpleasant picture. Those girls who are in prison on fornication charges are actually victims of rape.

The remaining female prisoners are raped to ensure damnation. It is no exaggeration to say that Islamic countries are nations of rape victims.

Source: www.catholicapologetics.info...

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
quote:

Institutionalized Pedophilia

All practicing Moslems revere Mohammed as the great prophet—the greatest man who ever lived, or who could ever live. They seek to imitate him in every conceivable way. This is bad news for women in Islamic countries, for Mohammed had a penchant for little girls. When Mohammed was little over fifty years of age, and already had at least nine wives and countless concubines, Mohammed took a new six-year-old wife named Aisha, although Moslem historians claim that he did not consummate this marriage until Aisha had achieved the ripe old age of nine.7

Of course, defenders of Mohammed and Islam will argue that it was a "long time ago," and girls used to marry younger then. Let's table that argument for a moment and fast forward to the Islamic world of today. There is an old saying: "Times change." In the case of the Islamic faith, it would be more accurate to say: "Times don't change." In imitation of the prophet Mohammed, Moslem men marry girls at the age of nine (and younger) all the time.

After the Revolution in Iran, girls as young as seven were allowed to be married, with the approval of a physician, who could testify to her sexual maturity. But even this minor stipulation was eventually dropped. Jan Goodwin reports on an interview she conducted with an Iranian physican regarding this situation:

"In villages where child marriage is most common, doctors don't even see the girl," she told me. "They just take the family's word that she is physically mature enough to marry. Consequently, we have had very young girls badly injured when they have had what amounts to forced intercourse. Infection sets in and they have died. Only with girls under seven did the Ayatollah say that sex was forbidden." 8

This problem of pedophila is not specific to Iran. Pedophilia is not an Iranian thing—it's an Islamic thing. Time magazine recently reported that in Afghanistan and Pakistan, they found that two-thirds of second grade girls "were either married or betrothed." 9
Second grade!

And they are not engaged to boys of the same age in a cute little arrangement ceremony. Typically, they are engaged or married to men four or five times their age. One ten-year-old girl in the camp was engaged to a man of sixty.10

Partially due to the fact that these girls have already undergone the sexual mutilation of female circumcision, and partially due simply to their juvenile biological makeup, these children suffer immensely when they are married. In Egypt, honeymoon centers have been built outside communities "so that the screams of the brides will not be heard." 11

There is no nice way to say it: Moslems across the world are practicing pedophiliac rape, a most vicious form of child abuse, and nothing in their behavior contradicts "true Islam." Since 9/11, we have constantly heard Moslems tell us that people such as these "are not practicing true Islam." However, the men who pedophile nine year old girls are practicing true Islam. Anyone who would argue otherwise either does not understand the Islamic faith or is lying.

Source: www.catholicapologetics.info...

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Dock6

Thanks for the info... although it seems to come directly from an individual instead of the Koran.

Kinda like David Koresh also thought the same things with children.

I think its really dangerous when you label a religion as teaching something when it is in fact just some sick individuals.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
quote:

"A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual act such as forplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed.

A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not comitted a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister."

"If a wife has her marriage annulled because her husband is unable to have sexual relations with her either vaginally or anally, he must pay her as damages one-half of her mehryeh (her price) specified in the marriage contract.

"A Moslem woman may not marry a non-Moslem man; nor may a Moslem man marry a non-Moslem woman in continuing marriage, but he may take a Jewish or Christian woman in temporary marriage."

"A woman who has contracted a continuing marriage does not have the right to go out of the house without her husband's permission; she must remain at his disposal for the fulfillment of any one of his desires, and may not refuse herself to him except for a religiously valid reason. If she is totally submissive to him, the husband must provide her with her food, clothing, and lodging, whether or not he has the means to do so."

"A woman who has not yet reached the age of nine or a menopausal woman may remarry immediately after divorce, without waiting the hundred days that are otherwise required."

etc.

(Teachings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution) end quote

Source: www.homa.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Dock6

The teachings are sick and perverse but it is a sick individual spouting the crap and as far as I can tell not Islam or the Koran.

You also made the claim that Judaism taught it was ok to have sex with child and I have yet to find any evidence of it.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Quote:

- Koran, chapter 65 verse 4, the chapter's name is Al-talaq which means divorce in Arabic, this verse states:

''Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy.''

Now not I or any Muslim are allowed to interpret or explain Koran by ourselves it's even considered an offense to do so in my country, so we have to read what the old sheikhs and what they call scientists in Koran had to say about this verse hundreds of years ago, according to Ibn-katheer, Tabbary, Kortoby, and Galalein, if a Muslim man divorce his wife she should stay single for 3 months after he does, and the verse speaks of 3 types of wives:

1- The women who reached the age of menopause should stay single for 3 months before they can re-marry: ''Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months''

2- Those who didn't get their period yet (little girls) as Ibn-katheer, Tabbary, Kortoby, and Galalein referred to them also if a Muslim man marries (rapes) them and divorces them they should stay single for 3 months before they child marries again: ''and for those who have no courses (it is the same)''

3- And pregnant women: ''for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens''

Now a Muslim will use Taquia and say that this law is concerning the divorced women and children without having sex with them --- lame, but they say that, even though the purpose of them staying for 3 months after divorce single is to be able to detect if a female is pregnant even if she was a BABY.

I have evidence from Koran that there is no way they can make this argument because simply there is another law in Koran for females that have been married to Muslims and divorced from them without having sex and you will find it in sura (chapter) 33 verse 49 that states: ''O ye who believe! When ye marry believing women, and then divorce them before ye have touched them, no period of 'Iddat have ye to count in respect of them: so give them a present, and set them free in a handsome manner.''

-Iddat= is the time a women spends singles before she remarries or even go back to her ex-husband. No Iddat if they didn't have sex!

So they do have sex with the baby girls who haven't got their period yet then, because there is an Iddat and it is 3 months. Sickening.
end quote.

Source:www.sout-al-haqe.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The above post illustrates that pedophilia is very much content of the koran and it was no effort at all to locate it, so I'm puzzled as to why others would have this claimed difficulty. There are copious references to islamic pedophilia online, many of them exhaustively referenced.

Regarding judaic pedophilia -- again, there are copious sources online, and they are also exhaustively referenced. In fact, such problems as have existed regarding citing material here have consisted of what --- from the voluminous material online -- to cite here and which to leave for those with interest in the topic to discover for themselves.

For example:

quote:

There is no Talmud prohibition against sexual activity between an adult and very a young child on the basis that such activity could wound the child. Instead, the concern of the Sages is focused on interpreting Biblical injunctions and technicalities that absolve the adult from guilt or liability: At what age, they ask, does the child begin to cause "defilement" of the adult who uses the child for sex?

This next passage illustrates the point once more. The Sages debate "from what age does a heathen child cause defilement"? Is it nine years, or is it three years? If the correct threshold age is observed, the Jew incurs no guilt for the act of pederasty.

GEMARA. … From what age does a heathen child cause defilement by seminal emission? From the age of nine years and one day, [37a] for inasmuch as he is then capable of the sexual act he likewise defiles by emission. Rabina said: It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux. This is obvious! — You might argue that he is at an age when he knows to persuade [a female] but she is not at an age when she knows to persuade [a male, and consequently although she is technically capable of the sexual act, she does not cause defilement until she is nine years and one day old]. Hence he informs us [that she communicates defilement at the earlier age].
— Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Abodah Zarah 36b-37a
Soncino 1961 Edition, pages 178-179
end quote
Source:www.come-and-hear.com...

Possibly, readers will note that 'coincidental' stress placed by both jews and muslims upon the age 'nine years' with regard to adult males 'having sex' with children.

Judaism, as illustrated above and in countless other sources, claims a child of 3 years (and probably considerably younger) is able to consent to sex with an adult male.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Again with regard to Judaism: here, we have grown men taking as wives -- via the act of sexual intercourse with them -- 3 year old 'widows'.

quote:

Brother Takes Three-Year-Old Widow

In Tractate Niddah, again there is approval for priests to marry and copulate with baby girls. This passage describes a situation in which a priest dies without children, leaving a three-year-old widow. In such case, the priest's brother (the yebam) can acquire the girl by having sexual intercourse with her. The ellipsis (…) in the following Mishna indicates the omission of non-germane text. The full text is available through the link at the Come and Hear™ link, below.

MISHNAH. A GIRL OF THE AGE OF THREE YEARS AND ONE DAY MAY BE BETROTHED BY INTERCOURSE; … IF SHE WAS MARRIED TO A PRIEST, SHE MAY EAT TERUMAH.

— Babylonian Talmud Tractate Niddah 44b
Soncino 1961 Edition, page 308
end quote

Source/link: www.come-and-hear.com...

My personal thoughts re: the above? I believe such teachings/rulings to be an abomination. However, I realise that some may find the thought of having sex with a 3 year old baby to be sexually titillating.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Dock6,

I really dont know what to say other than I am disgusted by this.

I hate to bog down SOT thread with this subject. However, I do feel this subject is worthy of its own thread.

Given the fact the christian bible contains the torah (old testament) it brings into to question the legitimacy of any of these so called religions.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Should it be suggested that the above evidence is an isolated instance, perhaps a visit to the link provided would dismiss such ideas. For example, every eventuality to be encountered through grown men's having sex with 3 year old girls is covered in judaic religion,

such as:

quote:

Wounding Young Brides by Intercourse
The Sages go on to discuss sexual intercourse with a girl younger than three years old: Wounding the child and causing her to bleed is one possible result. From the Sages' description, it is apparent that the baby bleeds again and again from copulation with a grown man, and the Sages, once again, attribute the bleeding to the repetitive rupturing of the hymen (i.e., virginity growing back).

In the following Mishnah, non-germane text is omitted (…). Please follow the source link to view the complete Mishnah.

MISHNAH. A GIRL OF THE AGE OF THREE YEARS AND ONE DAY MAY BE BETROTHED BY INTERCOURSE; … IF ONE WAS YOUNGER THAN THIS AGE INTERCOURSE WITH HER IS LIKE PUTTING A FINGER IN THE EYE.
— Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Niddah 44b
Soncino 1961 Edition, page 309

The image of "a finger in the eye" is once again explained in the following Gemara. The possibility that the three-year-old committed adultery with a stranger is also addressed:

Now there are those of us whose minds reel in disbelief at the thought of 'learned sages' sitting around seriously debating the possibility that an already raped 3 year old girl would 'commit adultery' ... but they did and do!

quote:

GEMARA. … IF ONE WAS YOUNGER THAN THIS AGE, INTERCOURSE WITH HER IS LIKE PUTTING A FINGER IN THE EYE. It was asked, Do the features of virginity disappear and reappear again or is it possible that they cannot be completely destroyed until after the third year of her age?

In what practical respect could this matter? — In one, for instance, where her husband had intercourse with her before the age of three and found blood, and when he had intercourse after the age of three he found no blood. If you grant that they disappear and reappear again [it might well be assumed] that there 'was not sufficient time for their reappearance, but if you maintain that they cannot be destroyed until after the age of three years it would be obvious that a stranger cohabited with her. Now what is your decision?

— R. Hiyya son of R. Ika demurred: But who can tell us that a wound inflicted within the three years is not healed forthwith, seeing it is possible that it is immediately healed and it would thus be obvious that a stranger had cohabited with her? Rather the practical difference is the case, for instance, where her husband had intercourse with her while she was under three years of age and found blood and when he had intercourse after the age of three he also found blood. If you grant that the features disappear and reappear again the blood might well be treated as that of virginity, but if you maintain that they cannot be destroyed until after the age of three years, that must be the blood of menstruation. Now what is your decision?

So here are grown men debating on HOW they would know if their 3 year old RAPE VICTIM had been having sex with others (being raped by OTHER male ANIMALS). In other words, they wanted to know if their 3 year old and younger RAPE VICTIMS had been 'faithful' to them !

And below is the 'genius' solution !

— R. Hisda replied, Come and hear: IF ONE WAS YOUNGER THAN THIS AGE, INTERCOURSE WITH HER IS LIKE PUTTING A FINGER IN THE EYE; what need was there to state, LIKE PUTTING A FINGER IN THE EYE' instead of merely saying: IF ONE WAS YOUNGER THAN THIS AGE, INTERCOURSE WITH HER IS of no consequence'? Does not this then teach us that as the eye tears and tears again so do the features of virginity disappear and reappear again.
— Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Niddah 45a
Soncino 1961 Edition, page 309-310
end quote
Source: www.come-and-hear.com...

So there you ARE ! Easy when you know how, isn't it ? All the male animals who were enjoying themselves raping tiny babies could put their festering minds at rest after receiving the above advice ---- they could rest assured that the tiny raped infants were NOT 'betraying' them by 'having sex' with OTHER male animals at all! Because THAT BLOOD emerging from the torn and ruptured vaginas of those 3 year old and younger rape victims did NOT mean squat ! It simply meant that tiny ruptured vaginas HEAL themselves(according to expert judaic opinion) thus providing the animal rapist male with yet ANOTHER hymen to rupture again and again and again !

Because --- according to these learned judaic sages --- tiny babies are MADE for adult male pleasure and babies REGROW those all-important hymens repeatedly, so that adult males can orgasm ENDLESSLY in the process of tearing those hymens until the end of time. THEY GROW BACK, dummies, is what the learned-sages pronounced. Babies are little hymen growers, just for your pleasure. Not unfaithful. Just regenerating little vaginas handily located in tiny little bodies for your convenience !

And I'm sure all those jealous BABY-RAPERS felt a whole lot better, learning that. Because they'd been SO upset at the thought of their baby victims 'lustfully cavorting off with other men'. Yeah. 3 year old tortured babies have to be watched carefully. Once they've been excruciatingly raped by one animal pig, you just know they're going to toddle off to find ANOTHER rapist pig to rape them.

Vomit in your mouth yet?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
etshrtsl: re: your comment (above), you may find the following to be of interest:

quote:

Rabbi Joseph D. Soloveitchik is regarded as one of the most influential rabbis of the 20th century, the "unchallenged leader" of Orthodox Judaism and the top international authority on halakha (Jewish religious law). Soloveitchik was responsible for instructing and ordaining more than 2,000 rabbis, "an entire generation" of Jewish leadership.

N.Y. Times religion reporter Ari Goldman described the basis of the rabbi's authority:

"Soloveitchik came from a long line of distinguished Talmudic scholars ... Until his early 20s, he devoted himself almost exclusively to the study of the Talmud ... He came to Yeshiva University's Elchanan Theological Seminary where he remained the pre-eminent teacher in the Talmud ... He held the title of Leib Merkin professor of Talmud ... sitting with his feet crossed in front of a table bearing an open volume of the Talmud." (N.Y. Times, April 10, 1993, p. 38).

Nowhere does Goldman refer to Soloveitchik's knowledge of the Bible as the basis for being one of the top world authorities on Jewish law. The rabbi's credentials are all predicated upon his mastery of the Talmud. All other studies are clearly secondary. Britain's Jewish Chronicle of March 26, 1993 states that in religious school (yeshiva), Jews are "devoted to the Talmud to the exclusion of everything else."

The Jewish Scribes claim the Talmud is partly a collection of traditions Moses gave them in oral form. These had not yet been written down in Jesus' time. Christ condemned the traditions of the Mishnah (early Talmud) and those who taught it (Scribes and Pharisees), because the Talmud nullifies the teachings of the Holy Bible.

Shmuel Safrai in The Literature of the Sages Part One (p.164), points out that in chapters 4 and 5 of the Talmud's Gittin Tractate, the Talmud nullifes the Biblical teaching concerning money-lending: "Hillel decreed the prozbul for the betterment of the world.' The 'prozbul' is a legal fiction which allows debts to be collected after the Sabbatical year and it was Hillel's intention thereby to overcome the fear that money-lenders had of losing their money."

The famous warning of Jesus Christ about the tradition of men that voids Scripture (Mark 7:1-13), which is used against Catholics by Protestants, is in fact, a direct reference to the Talmud, or more specifically, the forerunner of the first part of it, the Mishnah, which existed in oral form during Christ's lifetime, before being committed to writing. Mark. chapter 7, from verse one through thirteen, represents Our Lord's pointed condemnation of the Mishnah.

Unfortunately, due to the abysmal ignorance of our day, the widespread Judeo-Christian notion is that the Old Testament is the supreme book of Judaism. But this is not so. The Pharisees teach for doctrine the commandments of rabbis, not God.

The Talmudic commentary on the Bible is their supreme law, and not the Bible itself. That commentary does indeed, as Jesus said, void the laws of God, not uphold them. As readers of Talmud, we know this to be true.

Jewish scholar Hyam Maccoby, in "Judaism on Trial," quotes Rabbi Yehiel ben Joseph:

"Further, without the Talmud, we would not be able to understand passages in the Bible ... God has handed this authority to the sages and tradition is a necessity as well as scripture. The Sages also made enactments of their own ... anyone who does not study the Talmud cannot understand Scripture."

There is a small Jewish sect which makes considerable effort to eschew Talmud and adhere to the Old Testament alone. These are the Karaites, a most hated and severely persecuted group within Judaism.

To the Mishnah the rabbis later added the Gemara (rabbinical commentaries). Together these comprise the Talmud. There are two versions, the Jerusalem Talmud and the Babylonian Talmud. The Babylonian Talmud is regarded as the authoritative version: "The authority of the Babylonian Talmud is also greater than that of the Jerusalem Talmud. In cases of doubt the former is decisive." (R.C. Musaph-Andriesse, From Torah to Kabbalah: A Basic Introduction to the Writings of Judaism, p. 40).
end quote.
Source: www.christusrex.org...

The above link/source is quite extensive and may go some way to explaining comments made in my initial post within this thread concerning the vengefulness in which those of certain religions are encouraged to regard those NOT of their religions, as will be contained within my next post.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Jesus is maligned, ridiculed, dismissed in judaism. Yet Jesus exhorted ALL to forgive, to demonstrate compassion, mercy and understanding.

Jesus taught LOVE -- not FEAR -- of God.

It's therefore often difficult for those raised with Christian values -- even if they're no longer practising Christians in the formal sense -- to grasp that not EVERYone holds to the same basic beliefs.

It may come as a shock to them to learn that for some reason, they are the hated targets of the very people to whom they've shown such kindness, support and trust.

quote:

Some Teachings of The Jewish Talmud

The Talmud specifically defines all who are not Jews as non-human animals.

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Moed Kattan 17a. If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Jews are Divine:

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.

It's O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews:

Sanhedrin 57a. A Jew need not pay a Gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status:

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite ... the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews:

Baba Mezia 24a. If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).

Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Gentile (Cuthean) ... "

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews:

Sanhedrin 57a. When a Jew murders a Gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews:

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children Sub-Human:

Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b. Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Insults Against The Blessed Virgin Mary
Sanhedrin 106a. Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters."

Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gloats over Christ Dying Young:

A passage from Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: "Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was? - He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."

Says Jesus was a Sorcerer:

Sanhedrin 43a. Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in footnote #6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery.

Horrible Blasphemy of Jesus Christ:

Gittin 57a. Says Jesus ( see footnote #4) is being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 43a. Jesus deserved execution: "On the eve of the Passover, Yeshu was hanged...Do you suppose that he was one for whom a defense could be made? Was he not a Mesith (enticer)?"

Talmud Attacks Christians
Rosh Hashanah 17a. Christians ("minim") and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations (see footnote #11 for the definition of minim).

Christian Book Burning
Sanhedrin 90a. Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books," see footnote #9) will have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a (p. 569). Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

Dr. Israel Shahak reports that the Zionists burned hundreds of New Testament books in Occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. "Jewish History, Jewish Religion," Pluto Press, p. 21).
end quote.
Source/link: www.christusrex.org...

This DOES pertain to the OP and to comments made in my initial post within this thread, which were a response to the OP regarding violent religions (specifically those which target those NOT of their religion) ... and the effect this is having on some of us (including the OP), particularly in light of the 'political correctness' scam and emotional blackmail to which many of us are being subjected ... to our own detriment, it would appear, based on the above quoted material.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It may be that some will seek to claim that material provided above is 'false'.

For this reason, the following information is provided.

quote:

Deception and Dissimulation

The respopnse of the orthodox rabbis to documentation regarding the racism and hatred in the Talmud is simply to brazenly lie, in keeping with the Talmud's Baba Kamma 113a which states that Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile. The Simon Wiesenthal Center, a powerful, multi-million dollar rabbinical propaganda center dispatched Rabbi Daniel Landes in 1995 to deny that the Talmud dehumanizes non-Jews. "This is utter rot," he said. His proof? Why, his word, of course.

We however, in this writing, have furnished the reader with documentation direct from the original Talmudic texts, as well as from the writings of the Jews' own "greatest" Talmud authority, Moses Maimonides.

In 1994, Rabbi Tzvi Marx, director of Applied Education at the Shalom Hartman Institute in Jerusalem, made a remarkable admission concerning how Jews in the past have issued two sets of texts: the authentic Talmudic texts and commentaries with which they instruct their own youth in the Talmud schools (kollels) and "censured and amended" versions which they disseminate to the gullible goyim (non-Jews) for public consumption.

Rabbi Marx states that in the version of Maimonides' teachings published for public consumption, Maimonides is made to say that whoever kills a human being transgresses the law.

But, Rabbi Marx points out "... that this only reflects the censured and amended printed text, whereas the original manuscripts have it only as "whoever kills an Israelite." ("Tikkun: A Bi-Monthly Jewish Critique," May-June, 1994).

The Jewish book, "Hesronot Ha-shas" (i.e. "that which is removed from the Talmud," cf. William Popper, "The Censorship of Hebrew Books," p. 59), is important in this regard.

"Hesronot Ha-shas" was reprinted in 1989 by Sinai Publishing of Tel-Aviv. Hesronot Ha-shas is valuable because it lists some of the original Talmud texts that were later changed or omitted, with the resulting falsified texts nowadays being cited for Gentile consumption as authentic.

Popper (pp. 58-59), states: "It was not always that long passages ... were censored ... but often single words alone were omitted; ... Often, in these cases, another method of correction was used in place of omission - substitution."

Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz, the translator of the most recent English version of the Babylonian Talmud, says, "Indeed, almost every passage dealing with non-Jews must be suspected of having undergone some change." (Talmud Reference Guide, by Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz, Random House, New York, 1989, p. 50).

For example, the translators of the English Soncino version of the Talmud sometimes translate the Hebrew word goyim (Gentiles) under any number of terms such as "heathen, Cuthean, Egyptian, idolater" etc. But these are actually references to Gentiles (all non-Jews). In footnote 5 of the Soncino edition Talmud it is stated: "Cuthean (Samaritan) was here substituted for the original goy ..." Christians are sometimes referred to by the code word Min or Minim.

It is the standard disinformation practice of the Pharisees to deny the existence of the racist Talmudic passages we have cited, in order to claim that such passages are the "fabrications of 'anti-Semites'."

In 1994, the 80 year old Dowager Lady Jane Birdwood was arrested and prosecuted in a criminal court in London, England for the "crime" of publishing in her pamphlet, "The Longest Hatred," the truthful statement that the Talmud contains anti-Gentile and anti-Christian passages.

In the course of her trial, which was ignored by the U.S. media, a rabbi was called as a prosecution witness. The rabbi proceeded to flatly deny that the Talmud contained anti-Gentile and anti-Christ passages and on the basis of the rabbi's "prestige," the old woman was convicted and sentenced to three months in jail and fined the equivalent of $1,000.

We have here provided the reader with authentic documentary passages from the Talmud proving that the Talmud constitutes Jewish supremacist hate literature. Hebrew University Professor Israel Shahak, in his monumental 1994 work, Jewish History, Jewish Religion (Pluto Press), has also confirmed the hate and racism contained in the Talmud. Those Jews who deny the actual contents of the Talmud are liars (John 8:44; Titus 1:14).
end quote.
Source: www.christusrex.org...

My posts (subsequent to my original contribution to this thread) have been in direct response to request that I support my comments.

Clearly there is substantial evidence in support of my comments, a fraction of such evidence having now been provided.

For those with interest in this matter, further copious information is readily accesible even online and a smattering of links and sources have been supplied.

[edit on 6-4-2007 by Dock6]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join