It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI missing!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
GUYS before the mud slinging gets out of hand lets ask ourselves 2 VERY important questions.

1. What is the nationality of this retired FBI / private security agent?
and
2. Why in the hell would you vacation in IRAN at this time in history?

Well COMMON SENCE tells me he must be of Muslim decent..if he was truly a plain AMERICAN he would of been right where our Brit allies are, on national TV being made an example of. And another KEY is according to some of you, this guy is now in the PRIVATE sector...that means 1 thing..HE WORKS FOR THE MONEY!!!! He may know things Iran wants, so they hire him...we as the good old USA make a cover story saying he is missing or kidnapped..why? Because it's not a great thing for Americans to hear that an FBI agent flipped sides. Even though it happens a lot.

Just my quick 2 cents!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
"we will never know if he works for the CIA"

Yea, because this whiue house NEVER reveals the identity of CIA agents....

Missing for weeks....former FBI, god knows who he works for now...probably another Mr. Chalabi that penetrated our government because we have friends of Bush in charge of sensitive agencies instead of the people best qualified

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
With all the past (And probably current) disappearances, murders, unjustified imprisonments etc etc of Americans going abroad, since this guy is no longer a government agent I wonder why he would happen to come up so high on the radar.

Not saying kidnapping isn't possible but could also be he met some Iranian hottie and decided to up and leave his wife behind without a trace due to alimony etc etc. Nevah know! Happens here all the time. Married men come from overseas and just decide to abandon their wives and families and just hide out in some big city.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
ditto. also,aigt8ed,or whatever your name is,you may be entitled to your opinion,but so is everybody else here.they are entitled to their opinion about you,too.don't try to bully people with your words,or make them feel guilty about having their own opinions about you.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ka47
ditto. also,aigt8ed,or whatever your name is,you may be entitled to your opinion,but so is everybody else here.they are entitled to their opinion about you,too.don't try to bully people with your words,or make them feel guilty about having their own opinions about you.

no problem,
So debate the topic, and if u want a hissy fit to talk abotu me, U2U me, or open a topic about me.

why drag a thread thats a reasonable topic into a personal slinging match.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka47

I don't mean to butt in, but Agit8 was stating his opinion AND he did not attack the thread starter. I thought we were supposed to state our opinions about what we discuss and not about the people discussing them here. Agit8 was not bullying anyone , as I said, he stated his opinion and he was the one being labeled as predictable. So who is the one being bullied here and attempted to be made felt guilty? If you are going to point fingers ...at least do it in the right direction please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join