It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Jesus, God???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
The Bible says it (God is of Love or God is Love) One way or other. God is out there. And its a Big gamable Life after death. And How you spend life after death. Evidents aound proves to his existence. Just look around you.

again, pascal's wager is highly flawed. a neo-odinist would tell you that odin is out there and it's a big gamble to miss out on going to valhalla.

and what "evidents aound proves to his existence"?

i'm looking around me and i see a bunch of facts that support a universe that works perfectly without a divine being involved.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

and what "evidents aound proves to his existence
i'm looking around me and i see a bunch of facts that support a universe that works perfectly without a divine being involved.

lol thats funny. No offense man seriouly. The world works perfectly. So all the deaths and war. Homeless and suffering. And the world works perfectly? Right now the devil is in control of the weak minds. The weak mine lefts sexual festurations get ahold of him. The weak mine says he want what he wants. And by any means trys to get it. Even kills. But the strong mine realize that working hard and knowing the truth of the world around you will have great rewards for your self. You think america is ALL doing good, iraq and stuff. The word is not working good on its own. God gave free will to people, and look at what there are doing. God does not involved himself when it enter fears with free will. The only things he might do is help is children. If the universe was working perfeclty I would think that world peace might have book a thought process in sight.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
lol thats funny. No offense man seriouly. The world works perfectly. So all the deaths and war. Homeless and suffering. And the world works perfectly?

i said the universe works perfectly, i never said what we do with it is perfect. nature, the laws of physics et al. it works perfectly without a divine being.

Right now the devil is in control of the weak minds.

no, that's the type of attitude that creates problems in the world. it's called taking personal responsibility.

The weak mine lefts sexual festurations get ahold of him.

no, the weak mind is persuaded that an omnipotent being would care about what you do whilst naked.

The weak mine says he want what he wants.

no.. that's the honest mind. do you not want what you want? i want what i want... if i said i didn't want what i wanted i'd be a liar.

And by any means trys to get it.

ah.. now i see where you were going. actually, that could be the very strong mind. a very cruel mind, but a strong one regardless.

Even kills.

so god is weak? go killed over 2 million people in the bible for what he wanted. is god a weak mind influenced by the devil?

But the strong mine realize that working hard and knowing the truth of the world around you will have great rewards for your self.

no.... you're wrong. strength is not caring about rewards. who's the better person:
the person who says "i'm going to be good just because it's the right thing to do.
or the one who says "i'm going to be good becuase i know it'll get me great rewards."
?

You think america is ALL doing good, iraq and stuff.

F no. i see the universe as neither good nor evil, i see it as structurally perfect. i never said anything about nations or anything that we've created within that universe.

The word is not working good on its own.

you're right.. maybe if we got rid of the waste and ignorance of religion it would be better off.

God gave free will to people, and look at what there are doing.

no, fictional beings didn't give me any free will.

God does not involved himself when it enter fears with free will.

so why doesn't he stop hurricanes, floods, storms, earthquakes etc that are the product of natural disasters?

The only things he might do is help is children.

why the hell would an omnipotent being care about a sentient race living on a backwater planet on the outskirts of a galaxy?

religion is so egocentric...

If the universe was working perfeclty I would think that world peace might have book a thought process in sight.

no, that would be if everything WAS perfect. everything WORKS PERFECTLY. atoms dont' come apart, the constants in the universe work, etc. the universe is functioning perfectly. but we aren't using it well.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

i said the universe works perfectly, i never said what we do with it is perfect. nature, the laws of physics et al. it works perfectly without a divine being.

So the unnatural births of animals and humans, is a way the unviverse words perfect. Try doing a search. Really try.

no, that's the type of attitude that creates problems in the world. it's called taking personal responsibility.

Sorry to say taking respnsibility should of happen more in the past. But end the end. All types of religion got corrupt. Cuz they wanted what they wanted, and did not follows the true laws. Even other religions that claim to have a God went outside of there written laws. I am not here to claim that religion has'nt not kill many. For it has. I only think if true man who follow God where in the sits of power things might not have happen the way they did.

no, the weak mind is persuaded that an omnipotent being would care about what you do whilst naked.

Where is the weak mine in this. Dont you think God would not want bad sexual attivities from a good man. God would'nt want rap to happen. Weak mines are not in thought process of knowing whats real. Weaks man are from those who can not be strong, and do whats right.

no.. that's the honest mind. do you not want what you want? i want what i want... if i said i didn't want what i wanted i'd be a liar.

Ya and what others want is to kill others, rap, to have what they want without careing for consueqences. What others want make them sirrial killers. Why dont we let they do what they want. And have the honest mind.

ah.. now i see where you were going. actually, that could be the very strong mind. a very cruel mind, but a strong one regardless.

Again look around you, cruel minds run everwhere, maybe you might notice the evil in someone.

no.... you're wrong. strength is not caring about rewards. who's the better person:
the person who says "i'm going to be good just because it's the right thing to do.
or the one who says "i'm going to be good becuase i know it'll get me great rewards."

Wish I responsed sooner, but I would think it would be best to not work for good for the rewards. Do whats right cuz its right. Thats why praying came into the matter, to show God that you knows its wrong. But then again I guess you never new how that falt.

F no. i see the universe as neither good nor evil, i see it as structurally perfect. i never said anything about nations or anything that we've created within that universe.

I dont anything is perfect when unnatural births happen. There are errors, even you should know that.

you're right.. maybe if we got rid of the waste and ignorance of religion it would be better off.

Your right, lets do get rid of waste and ingorance of most religion, cuz the debate is not weather religion has cozed bad things. In fact it does, I think mostly cuz real men of God in ALL religion did not chose of those things to happen. Evil and nonbelieveing made those decisions.

no, fictional beings didn't give me any free will.

Prove it, that your thought process is better than the truth.

so why doesn't he stop hurricanes, floods, storms, earthquakes etc that are the product of natural disasters?

Well why dont we start with revelations and Judgement lets go back to preschool. Men will be punish for the sins of there own.

why the hell would an omnipotent being care about a sentient race living on a backwater planet on the outskirts of a galaxy?[/quote

BECUASE HE CREATED THEM, or did we forget

religion is so egocentric...

And yet again we agree, athesism is blindoism

no, that would be if everything WAS perfect. everything WORKS PERFECTLY. atoms dont' come apart, the constants in the universe work, etc. the universe is functioning perfectly. but we aren't using it well.

O the cosmos work perfect and yet we got rocks flying everwhere and destroying a whole lot.

I hope someday the truth of the matter will come to you. But its pointless to agrue these matters when not one going to chance there beliefs.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join