It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Jesus, God???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
I am a Spiritual Medium and have researched this topic for many years.

Fancy word for demon hotel.

The prophet Issa/Yuz Asaf/Jesus is no more a Son of God than everyone else being a Son or Daughter of God.

Are you familiar with a millstone?

Can you imagine having one of these around your neck and cast into the deepest part of the ocean, not having the ability to drown?

If this "prophet" you speak of is right, and any follow you away from him. You will be better off in the above circumstance, than what you will receive for it.

Matthew 18:6
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Wow. To be honest I am a little disappoint in some of the real preachers here. Queen you know I respect you and what you say on jesus and God and the word every much. As the year went by I have seen his spirit in your words.

Wise I dont know much about you But your post show that you are a man ready to fight for God. But we fight the devil and not holy child of God. YOU ARE NOT THE JUDGE WHO SAYS WHO GO TO HELL. YOU CAN NOT SEE QUEEN HEART.

But here's the problem, what everone's beliefs are we dont judge. Jesus said the greatest commandment is to love god with all thie heart and all thie soul. the second is to LOVE EACH OTHER WAS WE WOULD LOVE ARE SELFS. Even when Jesus had a Sinner right next to him (Judas) did Jesus say to him your damn. Did Jesus say sinner be away from me? No he did not. In fact he knew that he was going to betray him, and still he tought Juas the will of God.

Weather one or both of you are saved does'nt really matter. What really matter is both of you are saved. To be saved the bible says the belief in God and Jesus only you are saved. John chapter 6 25-59. Some peope ask Jesus (What shell we do to do the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them "This is the work of God that ye believe in him whom he has sent.) My point is no matter ones beliefs (in most instances) if they still believe in God or jesus they're are saved. Both of you know more about the Bible than I do, and are more a scholar than I probley ever be. And yet both I see agureing. The only thing I have seen right now is Queen not saying wise is not saved.

Wise you may not have the beliefs I do, nor Queen do. To be honest I think me and Queen have alot of the same beliefs. But the fact remain its not our choice who is saved and who is not. I am glad right now to know the God is the Judge because if you two were(or any human for that fact) you would damning each other, which is in no way right. Under God even if one of you where not saved you still are suppost to still love each other. Jesus loved everyone and hung out with the sinners. Jesus did not come for those who where Good, and saved. Jesus came for those sinners and those who where going to go to hell without Jesus.

Tell me something if you cant talk with someone who suppost to be good and knows the words of God. How can you talk with those who are not saved and change them???????????????????????????????????????????

Wise tell me, can you read queen heart, can you read her soul. Trust me to say I have and most likely her have pray to God about the understanding we both have come to. So have you. I just hope you read then listen to the preacher. We all can help God's world and help the holy family. Just because one of us dont believe what the other believes does not me we have the right to say go to hell. Why would you even think of that.

(wise On a sort matter wise pray about who Jesus really is, cuz i have study and prayed for years on the matter and god did answer, if you pray and ask God to teach you what he wants, he'll tell you and teach you.) Beatitudes Mattew Chapter 5 1 - 12 at the end of the parable it says (all are tot of God)

The fact remains is that if in our hearts we are with God then we are saved. Who the hell are you or anyone on earth to say that you are not. yes we are to fight evil, and yes are we to stop evil. But somewhere in the Gospels it says that a man of God can claim god. A devil can not claim God Jesus. I know that those are not the exat words. But still if one can yes in his voice and spirit God is here. MOST LIKLEY they are saved. And neither of us can stop that.

(queen on a sort matter many times in this post you said God is a spirit. The bible said we are made in his image, plus again you have heard me say revelations chapter 4-5 God sits on a thone holding in his right and the scroll of seven seals. God can not sit or hold a scroll if he only a spirit. And if he made in his image we would only be spirits if he only had a spirit. God has a body.)

What I have learn about the bible and people and scripture is this. Every person,church, and preacher has a wrong belief in them somewhere. But that only does not stop a person from being saved. What stops someone from being saved is what they trutly believe in there heart, what stops someone from being saved is if god did not send them to Jesus. what stop someone from being saved is holy Brothers and sister fighting, and missing the soul that could be saved in front of them.

I know both of you are saved. i know that both of you have great words to say about God and Jesus. So what we did not come on a command ground. we still work for the master. And what the master says is love, and faith withour works means nothing.

Queen your a beatiful person of the lord, and I know I see you in heaven just try to be more like Jesus when someone gets evil with you.
Wise you got a alot for the Lord and are saved, your problem is you Judge too much and say your not. telling a child that a devil is in you and acting like there is a devil in you does not help each other. We all need to learn from each other. And be at peace with each other. If we post post to talk to those who dont believe and the stupid blind athesis.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by slymattb]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I am a Spiritual Medium and have researched this topic for many years.

Originally posted by WiseSheep
Fancy word for demon hotel.

I think I understand your somewhat distorted view of what a demon is but haven't a clue as to why you chose the word hotel.

If this "prophet" you speak of is right, and any follow you away from him. You will be better off in the above circumstance, than what you will receive for it.

Which is an excellent reason why one should not follow the false god Jesus and the supporters of same.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Paul no man can give other the power to ressurect a body, nor take out demons, or walk on water. Nor can a man give power to be ressurect them selves. So you saying Jesus got these powers from someone on earth is silly.

Plus this thread was suppost to be about who is Jesus God, Or son of God.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I think I understand your somewhat distorted view of what a demon is but haven't a clue as to why you chose the word hotel.

A hotel is not a place of permanent residence. Only temporary stay. They step in long enough to tell you what you need to know (or what you think you need to know) and leave. The only way they can use you for this is if you open the doors.

You are playing with fire. A fire that will deceive and consume you.

Which is an excellent reason why one should not follow the false god Jesus and the supporters of same.

Small problem. Jesus Christ, the only true GOD, who holds the keys to hell. Who has the authority to do to you what he said will happen. Spoke those words.

You know he has that authority. The ones who use you know too and tremble.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hey wise man of god look up. Scroll up and be wise with God spirit

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

A hotel is not a place of permanent residence. Only temporary stay. They step in long enough to tell you what you need to know (or what you think you need to know) and leave. The only way they can use you for this is if you open the doors.

I am not a full-trance medium, as you assume, and my discarnate companions do not "step-in."

Additionally, I don't see or experience any "fire" in your false deity, only a bunch of yellow-energy discarnates combined into a Group Entity who further a false god-icon because they wish to be worshiped as God.

I don't worship any god-icon and I certainly and not going to lower myself to revering spiritually inferior discarnates in the Mid and Lower Realms.

The truth will set you free.

That truth, in this instance, is seeing through the facade of the angels who wish to play God but who do not have the power to even stop pedophiles in their own churches, much less the more significant manifestations like ending the AIDS plague, world hunger, etc., that would PROVE the power of a God that can create billions of galaxies.

For those who are too weak emotionally and spiritually to overcome being telepathically manipulated by a Group Entity into worshiping a FALSE GOD is rather pathetic when you think about it rationally.

Small problem. Jesus Christ, the only true GOD, who holds the keys to hell. Who has the authority to do to you what he said will happen. Spoke those words.

Been there, done that. No false god can make me tremble.

They have authority over you because you have been manipulated by them and their energies into thinking they are a deity. They are not. Never have been.

No personality or being holds the keys to Hell. That idea stems from Group Entity propaganda. Our fate is determined by our application of The Golden Rule and our ability to love genuinely and deeply, not by lip service to ANY purported god-icon.

Unless someone wishes to address the reasons I listed as to why Issa/Yuz Asaf/Jesus was only an angel prophet and a FALSE GOD, I see no reason to continue posting in this thread.

By all means...chime in for a lively debate.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
Paul no man can give other the power to ressurect a body, nor take out demons, or walk on water. Nor can a man give power to be ressurect them selves. So you saying Jesus got these powers from someone on earth is silly.

Plus this thread was suppost to be about who is Jesus God, Or son of God.

Yes...it would be silly if I stated that Issa got his Gifts of the Spirit from someone on this planet and in the flesh. However, I did not.

Issa/Jesus did not even go to the cross, as is evidenced by the reference links I provided, much less was resurrected. (By the way, there are more references on that at this outside links site.)

As stated, his Gifts of the Spirit came from a large group of people on The Other Side, in dimensions where large communities of people reside and where the religious heavens are located...the Mid Realms. There are Cities of Light there that are representative of basically every denomination, each of which grant their incarnate prophet(s) Gifts of the Spirit. The larger the community in the Mid Realms, the more powerful the Gifts of healing and telekinesis.

However, GE's are limited in scope of power. You will never find one that has billions of members because they are not spiritually advanced enough to handle that much energy. As such, they will never be able to create a fully-grown, superior, humanoid body (which is why "Jesus" isn't around now in the flesh), a car, a house, an island, a planet, a solar system or a galaxy.

To be a part of a Group Entity is to follow the spiritually inferior path. It is easy to hide in a GE. The harder path is to strive to be a Light onto Oneself, which is what the more mature souls do and is the path back to The Original Creator.

To sum up: Jesus/Issa/Yuz Asaf was not God, a god, or a Saint, but was made to look that way from millions of angels who gave him his Gifts, and he is also no more a Son or Daughter of God than we are.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Paul Richard-

Just for my own edification, I'd like to ask a question of you regarding the "outside links" you referenced in your above posts. Is it your opinion that Criss Angel and David Blaine are doing something other than stage magic? That is, do you believe they possess some sort of supernatural power?

Jn

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Paul_Richard would be being controlled by the same group/people that control Queenannie then.

Before he calls you a liar WiseSheep, he needs to check his own ideas.

They will be using him, and will leave/drop him eventually and possibly in a Crazed state, he needs to get back to his own thoughts, rather then the mind control he is under.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by Jn]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jn
Paul_Richard would be being controlled by the same group/people that control Queenannie then.

Really? I am sure that Queen will find your hypothesis quite interesting and amusing.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Can we (perhaps) agree that it's possible to disagree without anyone being a liar?

As I recall from my distant past, I could miss a couple of questions on a calculus test without the professor getting all slobbery and screaming, "Liar!" at me.

Sometimes, we're just wrong.

And I say "we're", meaning... everyone else.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Wow. To be honest I am a little disappoint in some of the real preachers here.

You'd be lucky to find one out of ten thousand.

Queen you know I respect you and what you say on jesus and God and the word every much. As the year went by I have seen his spirit in your words.

Judge by his words. Look closely.

But we fight the devil and not holy child of God.

True, we wrestle not against flesh and blood.

and not holy child of God.

First of all, good luck finding a "holy" child on this earth, because there are none holy but GOD.

YOU ARE NOT THE JUDGE WHO SAYS WHO GO TO HELL. YOU CAN NOT SEE QUEEN HEART.

What would it matter if I did or didn't judge who goes to hell? I don't hold the keys. My judgment is useless. However, what if it matches the one's judgment, who holds the keys?

No one who is living and breathing has gone to hell permanently, YET. They have a chance to change. The problem you aren't guaranteed another second. Every breath you take is a gift of grace, by the one who created you. In hopes that you will come to repentance before your time is up.

But here's the problem, what everone's beliefs are we dont judge.

Where is it written?

Jesus said the greatest commandment is to love god with all thie heart and all thie soul. the second is to LOVE EACH OTHER WAS WE WOULD LOVE ARE SELFS. Even when Jesus had a Sinner right next to him (Judas) did Jesus say to him your damn. Did Jesus say sinner be away from me? No he did not. In fact he knew that he was going to betray him, and still he tought Juas the will of God.

Did he have a sinner, or did he have the son of perdition?

John 17:12
While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Love each other as we love ourselves?

If I were being led astray by the teaching of such people. Which I nearly was at one point had the LORD not shown me otherwise. I would wish one would love me enough to atleast bring up an argument to catch my attention and make me rethink what's being said and what it may cost me.

Weather one or both of you are saved does'nt really matter. What really matter is both of you are saved. To be saved the bible says the belief in God and Jesus only you are saved. John chapter 6 25-59.

Is the spirit of antichrist saved? If you aren't for him, you are against him. Not my words but his.

Some peope ask Jesus (What shell we do to do the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them "This is the work of God that ye believe in him whom he has sent.)

If you believe in him, you believe what he says. Not part of it. Not what doesn't offend you, but every ounce of it. Furthermore, if you believe in him, you don't teach another gospel than his, unless out of ignorance. If out of ignorance, one who believes in him wouldn't oppose the truth when reproved.

My point is no matter ones beliefs (in most instances) if they still believe in God or jesus they're are saved.

Faith without works is dead. Works without faith is vain labor.

Both of you know more about the Bible than I do, and are more a scholar than I probley ever be.

I only know what's given to me. I'm no scholar.

The only thing I have seen right now is Queen not saying wise is not saved.

The world loves it's own.

Wise you may not have the beliefs I do, nor Queen do. To be honest I think me and Queen have alot of the same beliefs.

None of our beliefs matter, the same will will be carried out.

But the fact remain its not our choice who is saved and who is not.

It's not about either of our salvation. It's about tares being sown in the wheat. Tares that need exposing. So that maybe the wheat will grow and choke out the sower.

I am glad right now to know the God is the Judge because if you two were(or any human for that fact) you would damning each other, which is in no way right.

The natural will of man is to justify sin. To deceive himself into believing he is good and everybody is good, and everybody goes to heaven. There is a way that seems right to man, but the end thereof is death. This is the wide road.

Under God even if one of you where not saved you still are suppost to still love each other.

You see someone heading for certain death.

Would it be nice and loving to say, well I'll just let them go their way? The last thing I want to do is offend them.

OR

Would it be loving to at least attempt to shove them out of the path of death? Even if it meant getting in a fight?

Jesus loved everyone and hung out with the sinners.

He loved them enough to tell them where they were going if they didn't follow him.

Jesus did not come for those who where Good, and saved.

Because there are none good and worthy of such.

Jesus came for those sinners and those who where going to go to hell without Jesus.

Amen.

Tell me something if you cant talk with someone who suppost to be good and knows the words of God.

There are none good. There are plenty that are supposed to be, but there are none that are good.

How can you talk with those who are not saved and change them???????????????????????????????????????????

I can't change anybody. I didn't create em.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by WiseSheep]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Wise tell me, can you read queen heart, can you read her soul.

I don't. The fruit on a tree comes from what's conceived in it's heart. That fruit reflects what's there.

If you look closely on this earth. The fruit that appears to be bitter, sometimes turns out to be sweet. The sweet in some cases turns out to be deadly poison, but tastes sweet until death.

Just because one of us dont believe what the other believes does not me we have the right to say go to hell. Why would you even think of that.

The ones who don't believe in him, go to hell. We have the right to say it, because he says it. The ones who pick and choose which parts of him to believe and which not, don't have him at all. If you aren't for him, you are against him.

(wise On a sort matter wise pray about who Jesus really is, cuz i have study and prayed for years on the matter and god did answer, if you pray and ask God to teach you what he wants, he'll tell you and teach you.)

He knows me and I know him.

A devil can not claim God Jesus. I know that those are not the exat words.

Jesus, said many will come in his name. Saying he (Jesus) is christ and deceive many.

what stop someone from being saved is holy Brothers and sister fighting, and missing the soul that could be saved in front of them.

Or the soul that could be saved in front of them could analyze the argument and be led out to the knowledge of the truth.

I know both of you are saved.

Do you hold the keys?

And be at peace with each other.

Be at peace with a wolf in the sheep pen rounding up as many as he can to lead to slaughter?

If we post post to talk to those who dont believe and the stupid blind athesis.

We have a war on both ends. Satan playing atheists like a fiddle and placing demons around posing as believers and perverting the gospel.

To say the majority of atheists are stupid, is a little harsh. Blind yes. As with any other religion, their belief is in man and the teaching of man, rather than the creator.

Hey wise man of god look up. Scroll up and be wise with God spirit

When have I claimed to be a wise man of GOD? I'm dumber than a brick. Only he that is in me is wise.

I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight. --Luke 10:21

Originally posted by Jn

It's not about a group or people. They want to make you think it's about flesh and blood. It's the only thing they have to hide behind.

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Really? I am sure that Queen will find you hypothesis quite interesting and amusing.

She will, because that which is in her will make it look as though she is being blamed. The two have no connection to any group or people, likely. What they do have connection to are beings that are not omnipresent, but can walk the earth and take possession of bodies. Use them so the blame gets cast on the person rather than the spirit.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Paul Richard-

Just for my own edification, I'd like to ask a question of you regarding the "outside links" you referenced in your above posts. Is it your opinion that Criss Angel and David Blaine are doing something other than stage magic? That is, do you believe they possess some sort of supernatural power?

I'd be happy to address this issue. However, it doesn't pertain to the topic and has been discussed at length in other ATS threads. Suffice to state that I have had direct experience with telekinesis and that along with related research allows me to discriminate between the magicians or illusionists and those with a true Gift of Telekinesis.

If you wish to discuss this further, feel free to send me a U2U.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jn

Before he calls you a liar WiseSheep, he needs to check his own ideas.

I see no reason to call anyone a liar and I have indeed checked my own ideas at length (for decades), thank you.

My focus is not to replace one false god with another. That would be spiritually counterproductive to say the least.

The whole idea is to not be swayed by the false god-icons of ANY Group Entity and to have the spiritual integrity - including the courage - to strive to become a Light onto Oneself.

Issa/Jesus never passed down a clear methodology to do that. Which is one of the reasons that I listed as to why he is not a god or God.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I don't understand why everyone is jumping on Paul. He's entitled to believe as he wishes is he not? If not, then I suggest that the rest of you not take it so harshly when someone criticizes what you believe.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Sly, I had to do this,bud..

You have voted slymattb for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I think that your post on the top of this page was outstanding. Really.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I did, too! Make that WATS a double!

You have voted slymattb for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Matt, thank YOU for your honest and loving words - you are absolutely correct in all that you said. I realized afterward that I wasn't aiming as high as I should have been - and didn't try as completely as usually I do try to do. It's okay to try hard and not quite make the mark but to miss the mark out of negligence is definitely indicative of work needed in a particular part of communicating and growing.

Thanks to silly cartoons and innocent wisdom, I was able to let go of my *whatever.*

You guys are all beautiful - ALL of you (that means YOU TOO wisesheep!
i ♥ ewe the same as I love the easy ones
...)

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
To be honest I was not trying to offend anyone. I am not one to say you are damn cuz you dont believe what I believe. thats just stupid. I knew from talking with Queen she is a smart and studyed lady of the lord more so than me and most others. i study alot. That not a joke. What I have study show me That i know more about God than most in the church. So Queen was really a king of the word. If you will. Wise is too more study than i am. But it seam that they need to be more friends and understand of each other.

Wise on the other hand as his respond to my post. Seems to think he is always right. And that he knows all. I rather be saving souls and being at peace with everyone than damnage my own salvation by calling a sister a sinner. He has not clue what in he heart or whats she trutly believe. What she believes God has shown her. Trust me to say that if a man or lady prays and has a personal relationship with God and has Faith with Works. They are saved not matter of a wrong belief. Just because I may believe that wise has a wrong blieve( and a strong wrong believe at that) does not mean he is not saved. Its what lays in their hearts that make them saved aspecial if they're pure in heart.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join