It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof of the NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Id be lying if i said i seriously studied the NWO theory but from the posts ive read it seems like paranoid mumbo jumbo of illogical connection sewn together by biblical prophecies. Can someone try to put forth some evidence

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
NWO means different things to different people. For me, it’s the ruling class pushing globalization unto us. (not to hard to prove)

What exactly did you have in mind?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I am an Athiest, so I don't buy into all of the religious prophecies. The new world order is already occuring, as can be prooven by the fact that your constitutional rights are being limited on a daily basis (if you're an American), the gov't can tap your phone lines and internet connection w/o any reason other than you may know a little too much about what is going on in the gov't. Freedom of information is greatly limited, b/c if it wasn't, then we'd know exactly what was going on, wouldn't we?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The confusion comes from mankind's resistance to change stemming from an inherent fear of the unknown.

What is unknown to man at this point in time?

PEACE on Earth! The tranquility which comes from nothing to fight over - nothing to die for! The fear of loss of individual ownership of countries and land which essentially either ONLY God owns or we ALL own with God.

For the entire 7,000 (approx) years of known recorded human history, there has not been a SINGLE day where there has not been bloody strife and violence somewhere on the globe! And what have we gained? Not much, unless we begin to apply a different solution to our age-old difficulties in getting along as the 'brotherhood of man.'

The current Christian theological opposition to the N.W.O. is totally against what the bible actually says; the problem most have is that they do NOT use the bible ONLY to interpret the bible. To do that, and totally disregard ANY so-called 'man of God,' is to allow the Spirit of truth to reveal God's thoughts to us rather than our own (God is fearless as opposed to man who is, by default, born with mortal fear). And so, only portions of the bible are taken and those that don't fit are folded, spindled, and mutilated into a confusing mumbo-jumbo, as you stated! A lot of that is due to impatience, IMO - which also comes from that same old fear of death and sense of urgency we are all born with.

This is pretty plain but is largely ignored:

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Jeremiah 29:11

We tend to think only in the here and now reality instead of trying to see through God's eye (the third eye):

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Psalms 32:8

Of course, anything that doesn't fit in with the fire-and-brimstone philosophy is summarily dismissed as 'evil' and/or 'new age.'

BUT of course - with a new age comes a new world order - just as it says in Revelation 21:

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

God is bringing the N.W.O.
Not man. Neither can we resist. Peace is the natural state of life - harmony and interdependence. It is about TEAMWORK, not competition!

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Not man. Neither can we resist. Peace is the natural state of life - harmony and interdependence. It is about TEAMWORK, not competition!

Maybe it’s time to spend some time outdoors…

Peace is not natural. Look at the food chain. Do you think rabbits and wolves play together?

I really don’t see what you Biblical quotes have to do with the NWO. Do you believe the NWO is the period following the Rapture?

[edit on 3/4/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

is what they want us all to think. is why they went to the trouble of altering the bible so drasticly. is why when the time comes we wont ask questions and look into things more

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Who is 'they?'

God and his angels?

The US Government?
Parliament?
The UN?

There is NO unseen agency of heavenly host working AGAINST God. Man works against God and God works for man. I realize this is a hidden truth - all truth is HIDDEN under a thick coat of centuries-old opinions (incomplete understandings) compounded by man's own tendency to want to find the answers to the questions asked of God outside rather from within.

Also - the tendency to do this:

is what they want us all to think. is why they went to the trouble of altering the bible so drasticly. is why when the time comes we wont ask questions and look into things more

That time has been going on for at least 7,000 years. Asking questions is NOT the same thing as endeavoring to find the truth. The truth CAN be found but the questions will never end.

Is PEACE a bad thing? Is getting along - friendship and harmony - unpleasant? That's what God wants for us. We like to fight but God likes LOVE better.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Aaron Russo's video America : Freedom to Fascism is a good place to start for proof of the NWO.

Also the Disclosure Project's National Press Club media conference

The "NWO", "Military/Industrial Complex", "Shadow Government", "Illuminati" are all pretty much interchangeable and refer to the loose consortium of international private bankers, oil/fossil fuels men, huge multi-national corporations and research labs, military/intelligence spooks, arms dealers and drug lords who, considered together, pretty much rule the world.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
Id be lying if i said i seriously studied the NWO theory but from the posts ive read it seems like paranoid mumbo jumbo of illogical connection sewn together by biblical prophecies. Can someone try to put forth some evidence

I understand where you are comming from. I have put alot of time into reading, watching, learning about the NWO for some time now. I have found alot of paranoid, disinfo "mumbo jumbo" that its hard not to get your emotions mixed up in this debate if the NWO is real or not. Is it really a debate? They are very out with New World Order. It is on our money, in speeches by our leaders. Here is some valid evidence that the NWO is real..

Bush
video.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

Clinton
video.google.com...

J.R-very openminded here. this is your leader speaking.
www.youtube.com...

I try to stay out of the biblical/ context link between the NWO. There is so much out there that I couldnt sit here and try to prove. But there plenty of videos on youtube/googlevid that are fun to watch and can inform you all all the possible outcomes of the subject. But with the Net its much easier to find information on the subject.

[edit on 7-4-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Can someone try to put forth some evidence

It's about global domination, and here's your PROOF:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by HuntaXX

So how is GOD bringing the NWO??

God allowing evil men to use freewill isn't even close to bringing the NWO.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I guess evidence wasnt the rigth word, more just an explanation of the ideas,

Another question why does evryone think of the NWO, if it as real, as being a govt of doom and death. I mean if this is all real isnt just as liekly that in charge youd have people with some sort of heart. I mean it might not be a bad thing if evryone could put way petty differences because their are much bigger fish to fry.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
id have to agree that our "rights" and freedom are slowly being restricted, especialy here in australia, its almost getting rediculous. yet no one seems to do anything about it. which makes my blood boil.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
SmokeyTheBear:

NWO isn't necessarily a government of "doom and death", but certainly greed, power-lust and control of the masses....

There is a chance though that they will ruin our entire world in the name of preserving their precious status-quo, either by use of WMDs or by environmental/biosphere collapse......

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

they do NOT use the bible ONLY to interpret the bible.

The pot and the kettle.

is to allow the Spirit of truth

... and continually test this spirit against the word to be sure it isn't the spirit of lucifer.

And so, only portions of the bible are taken

As you do below.

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

This coming some 1000 years after the NEW WORLD ORDER is destroyed and the new age messiah and his prophet are bound in hell.

If you worship satan as "god" yes.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I guess evidence wasnt the rigth word, more just an explanation of the ideas,

Well actually you asked for proof. which is a step above evidence, and that's what that video and its resources page provided is: proof. The video is constructed almost entirely from governent/military quote, animations, images, videos and so on.Evidence would be just one of the several documents it took to construct that narrative. You might also want to check my sig and read "the First Truth" to see where I'm coming from.

Another question why does evryone think of the NWO, if it as real, as being a govt of doom and death.

Imperial Global Domination isnt sexual chocolate. For example, THREE genocides have occured by the hand of the U.S.; each either directly supported, performed or caused... since the end of WW2.

American Imperialism is nothing new either. The only thing "new" about the "new world order" is the US being the last remaining "superpower" (empire) [with the UK actually], and the solidifying of permanent imperial power through massive technologies, and cleaning up the last few nations that we dont have total or satisfactory control over... in the world.

For your last part: There is the global elite in charge. It's mainly US based elitists but the worlds other elitists have surely figured out where to put their money, and that could explain why US debt ($9 TRILLION) is 1/3 'owned' by "foreign interests". The global elite see us as cattle, that need to be driven. You have to use a social grpups (sociology) persepctive, and look at how social groups often and really always have treated each other. Look at the histories of slavery, especially in this country. Look at the history of imperialism, ESPECIALLY in this country, and where "we" inherited from: the 13 colonies were Britains imperial colonies. Look at how the Native Americans were viewed and how they were treated. Then check out "ethnocentrism" on wikipedia/google.

It's all social group A looking down on social group B. From our perspective its basically our estabishment looking down on the entire world, and training US to do the same so that we're easily persuaded to go along with imperial policies and agendas. Most people dont look past this truth, let alone look even closer at the establishment elitists and how they in turn view "US". The masses, even in this country, have been viewed and refered to as the "bewildered herd" since around the 1920's, that I know of.

You see it's not just "the government", which has hundreds of thousands of probably good willed people, its the imperial establishment that truly guides the big show while guiding and shaping the views ideas and attitudes of the masses thru the media.

Exactly who are these elite? That cant be ascertained, as its probably not 12 people sitting around a table playing the world like a video game, although it could be ultimately, it mainly comes down to thousands of bigshots who have stocks in various weapons industries, banking, the media and so on.

These people dont care 2 bits about us "sheep", or the rest of the world, or the world itself as proven by the track record of American Imperialism / wars / the depleted uranium the US military uses in its tank munitions in all modern wars / everything my video i linked you is talkign about / the way our "rights" (priviledges actually) keep being taken / what the US and its big corporations are doing to the world (slave labor and environmental destruction happening where all of our disposable products come from) / taxes&inflation that enslave us to paying for all of the above AND SO ON.

"Bigger fish to fry"? Yeah, t's called the entire planet, or moreover space imperialism. That's why not only are they taking the totalitarian technologies into space, while sending out "probes" into deep space etc, but even all of the various branches of military are being readied for space use. The bigger fish is total domination of everything they can find to dominate, and they're getting there... on our 'dime'. To hammer this all home I'll invoke one of my newer phrase questions: How can we be under a system that dominates the entire world, without ourselves too being dominated??

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I wanted to quote all of this, becasue I could not have said it any better!
I like how you think Igonranceisntbliss!!! We need more people in this world to see this.. However its very hard not to get caught up in the disinfo and mind control matrix that we are in.. You have been awake for some time now, and I would sit and listen to you for hours man!
BTW-your clockworkorange avatar rocks! lol

Edit... Good call... I will edit this before I am wacked with the wooden ruler here... But I agree with you sir...
REad post above me

[edit on 9-4-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Thanks yo. I just hope you dont get reprimanded too bad, the excessive quoting at ATS has been a rising issue lately, even I was reprimanded recently

EDIT: SO ya I've been 'awake" solid for almost 2 years. During that time I've spent basically all of my time researching. In the past 6-9 months I've watched hundreds of documentaries, and then fact checked their most critical parts. I have a job that allows a very slippery schedule, and I can play google videos while working or whatever I want like typing this right now.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
ok wise guy now give me some proof to back that up

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Um, you want me to prove that I've watched and researched??
lol

And how am I supposed to do that??

You can get hundreds just off google video alone.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join