It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry and Communist Dictatorships

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
To my surprise I found out dictatorial communist countries like Cuba and China are allowed to partake in Masonry.

Why does the HQ of Masonry allow this to happen? China and Cuba are communist countries and are still technically enemies. China's military is reaching scarey proportions and it's obvious that it isn't going to be used for self defence. it's military is for outward projection.

ex: - their pursuit of an aircraft carrier program and a blue water navy
- build up of amphib + paratrooper forces
- build up of airforce and all kinds of radar technology,
- nuclear weapons plus their new satellite killers ( beginning of weapons in space)

- And their recent 18 percent increase in the military budget. If I'm not mistaken it was Lou Dobbs who said that Russia has sold over 300 billion in weapons, technology and knowhow.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
A: There is no HQ of Masonry
B: Even if there was why would we help oppress our brothers by not letting them commune with each other ? Masonry is a positive, Democratizing infuence that should be encouraged. To diasallow it in these countries, even if we could, would make us as evil as them.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Masonry doesn't have a HQ? No central authority?

bollacks.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jotfish
bollacks.

Yep, that pretty much sums this thread up, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Masonry in dictatorial countries is irrelevent?

yea ok buddy.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

bollacks.

If you dont want to hear the truth then dont ask questions of honest men.
You have no proof of this because none exists. Believe whatever lies you want. In the long it affects me not one bit.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Masonry in dictatorial countries is irrelevent?

yea ok buddy.

???

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think the "Red Symphony" thesis is worth discussing here:

www.savethemales.ca...

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist

www.savethemales.ca...

I give this as much creedence as I do the rest of the stuff on his website...not much. I judge this article in context of his whole body of work.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

www.savethemales.ca...

There certainly is a connection between Zionism and Marxism/Communism.

This has been discussed in a few threads here.

Javhe is the evil genius behind it all, and is worshipped even by some contemporary Masons who post at the ATS forums.

Here's a link to a post on Karl Marx:

Yes there is a Hell, Evil, and Karma

[edit on 1-4-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
PBR, he isn't the first to get this out, it's been in publication at least since the Sixties.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

PBR, he isn't the first to get this out, it's been in publication at least since the Sixties.

Look into the history of the "Document"

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You know what, you've got a good point.

"A Spanish Fascist volunteer later found the manuscript on Landowsky's dead body in a hut on the Petrograd front during World War Two. He took it back to Spain where it was published as 'Sinfonia en Rojo Mayo.' in 1949."

Yeah, that's completely believable and stuff. Heh, usually I just read the good stuff without reading the boring backstory. This kind of sounds like the Protocols now, a very clever propaganda work that was written to completely demonize one's enemies.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

To my surprise I found out dictatorial communist countries like Cuba and China are allowed to partake in Masonry.

Actually, Freemasonry is still outlawed in the Peoples Republic of China. The Grand Lodge of China exists in exile in Taiwan.

Cuba legalized Freemasonry a decade ago, and also began relaxing control of the churches. Cuba also has a Supreme Council of the 33rd degree.

Why does the HQ of Masonry allow this to happen?

The HQ of Cuban Masonry is in Havana. The HQ of Chinese Masonry is in Taiwan.

China and Cuba are communist countries and are still technically enemies. China's military is reaching scarey proportions and it's obvious that it isn't going to be used for self defence. it's military is for outward projection.

China is not considered an enemy of the United States. In fact, they are considered an ally.

Cuba is indeed considered an enemy. Personally, I find this ridiculous and hypocritical (since China and Vietnam are "allies").

Regardless, it should be pointed out that the Cuban government certainly doesn't promote Masonry, it just tolerates it.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Masonry has no political or religous boundaries. All men regardless of political or religous beliefs may join. As a matter of fact, the two main topics of conversation that are off limits in lodge are Religion and Politics.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Here's a link to a post on Karl Marx:

Yes there is a Hell, Evil, and Karma

Thanks for posting that link, Tamahu. After reading it, I now have absolutely no doubt that Samael Aun Weor was a complete quack.

I also have no doubt that other ATS members knowledgable in history and philosophy will see the same.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

bollacks.

Nope. Not bullacks (whatever the heck that is...)

Fact.

In the United States there are 51 Grand Lodges (one for each State and one for the District of Columbia) There are also a number of Prince Hall Grand Lodges.

Each of the Provinces in Canada has a Grand Lodge. In Europe, Asia, etc. those countries who have Masonry have Grand Lodges.

Each of these Grand Lodges is a sovereign body. There is NO National Grand Lodge of the U.S.A. and there is NO International Grand Lodge.

The Grand Master of my home state (Kansas) is the end-all authority in Kansas. NO ONE in Masonry has more authority than him (in regards to Kansas Masonry) NO ONE. And the Prince Hall Grand Master of Kansas is the end all authority of Prince Hall Masonry in my state. While most of the Grand Lodges in the U.S.A. (except those in the "deep"
South) are in fraternal recognition with their Prince Hall counterparts, each are sovereign in their respective jurisdictions. No exception.

That's one (of many) things that makes Masonry a unique organization. No central authority. Never had it...never will.

I suppose now some Masonic [ahem] expert on this forum will drop in on us and allow as to how the dumb-assed low-ranking Masons don't KNOW about the super-secret central HQ of Masonry. I can hardly wait.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

bollacks.

I suppose now some Masonic [ahem] expert on this forum will drop in on us and allow as to how the dumb-assed low-ranking Masons don't KNOW about the super-secret central HQ of Masonry. I can hardly wait.

Agreed, and that is why I didnt bother to elaborate further. Sometimes I wonder why we bother.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Agreed, and that is why I didnt bother to elaborate further. Sometimes I wonder why we bother.

You're right about that RWPBR! In fact lately I haven't been bothering nearly as much...particularly where some posters are concerned. Often the only reason I post is boredom while I await my next client or my next data down-load.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Considering I am nto a Mason, nor do I ever intend to be, or even
could be, I can not fairly give an opinion on Masonic organizations
operating in undemocratic and unfree countries.

However, I feel I should point something out.
There are no Communist countries, nor have there ever been any.

Russia was never Communist, it was early on heavily influenced by
the ideals, but it followed different paths, firstly through Lenninism,
which believed in establishing a Communist state, but believed in
violent revolution. After that the entire concept was warped by Stallin
via Stallinism, and basically got worse after that, and was really not
a Communist state in any way.

China is a Stallinist.Maoist country with an economy that is being
slowly privatized, and if the government officials are telling the truth,
is in a slow process of introducing a democratic system.

Cuba is a Lenninist/Stallinist country.

N. Korea is based on Lenninst-Stallinism, but has become a quasi-
Theocratic authoritarian dictatorship.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join