It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To All Who Will Listen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Hello,

People and citizens of your former countries. We are emerging into what is known to be the darkest and greatest time mankind has ever walked through. A time to chaos unto salvation.

Leaders and representatives of the world. You have failed your duties as to what was thought to be bringing peace and trust. If you are their listening to us, let it be known that the darkness brought forth, will be swept away in coming time. You have suffered the most deeds and the dark and hostile phenomenon will remain to grasp your incarnated souls to the depths ever possible. Unless you choose to make the right decision. Only if you have left little humane dignity in you, will you know the answere to your true prosperity.

I will soon gather all that are mine. Love and Blessings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a growing war, where the most confused to the most seeking, will experience the cold hatred of darkness. Until than, when you know silence, will only than our savior be blessed.

Continue your lives as you were and when you hear the silence, is the true time to hear. Only than will your answeres sought through life be answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those who wish to share your experiences, stories, knowledge, and hopes, now is the time to let it out - as it will be the only time before the great plague.

I will answere your questions if need be.

[edit on 1/4/2007 reason is additional info]

[edit on 1/4/2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Response to promomag:

That is a video that quotes the image by NIN as I have said before (minus the video), and is not the source I have got this image. Again, for my generous cooperation to a civilian with no apparent authority, please use the complain/suggestion feature I mentioned above. You are polluting my thread with claims that have nothing to do with my first post. Which is a message I shared based on experience alone. No where in that post included this image... See an optometrist please.

Can we like get off of NIN now... This is rediculous... Now this whole thread becomes a circus of entertainment. Well I shared my message (again with no relation whatsoever by NIN), and this is what I get out of it?

Attention All NIN Fans
I am redirecting you to the BTS Music Section As It Has Nothing To Do With ATS And This Thread.

Click Here

And Get Out. Unless You Have Something To Contribute That Obeys The T&C.

*I Removed My Wonderful Previous Avatar Because Someone Wanted To Babble About It In The Wrong Thread*

Again for the zillianth time, back to, ..... where were we.

Nice ego you have there 7Ayreon. Since you had something to share, so did I. If you have nothing to do with Nine Inch Nails, and truly didn't believe your Avatar image reflected this, then that is all very hard to believe, to the contrary. In any case, you removed your avatar image and replaced it knowing full well that you had been called out on the obvious relationship that you had initially denied more than once in this thread.

You chose that Avatar for your own good reasons, you also posted this message for everyone to read for similar reasons. As far as the topic is concerned, I've already asked you specific questions in which you've danced around.

If your message is to conjure up anything, then be out with it, don't pretend to put something out there and not fully understand the scope or relationship in which your information is attempting to project, as far as I was concerned, your message was related to Nine Inch Nails and the Year Zero album, perhaps you can be more thoughtful next time you feel the need to "share".

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
You know what I had it with your harassment.

HOW MANY BLOODY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF THAT THE FREAKING AVATAR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY FIRST POST AND WASN'T EVEN IN THE FIRST PLACE INCLUDED AND STILL ISNT.

You need to know that profiles and avatars are not part of a discussion, it is only a representation of the member.

Thanks for screwing up.

CAN A MODERATOR STEP IN AND POINT THIS GUY TO THE RIGHT THREAD OR EVEN THE COMPLAINT/SUGESTION FEATURE?? HES OBVIOUSLY NOT LISTENING TO ME.

Wonderful. Congratulations to this lost member who totally derailed this message.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
very honestly m8.

could you rewrite all that again (opening post), slowly this time? I don't understand half of that garbled english.

Im sorry but I'm just being honest, no bad intent.

[edit on 1-4-2007 by David2012]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Response to David2012

I don't plan on rewriting the first message, sorry.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

You know what I had it with your harassment.

HOW MANY BLOODY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF THAT THE FREAKING AVATAR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY FIRST POST AND WASN'T EVEN IN THE FIRST PLACE INCLUDED AND STILL ISNT.

You need to know that profiles and avatars are not part of a discussion, it is only a representation of the member.

Thanks for screwing up.

CAN A MODERATOR STEP IN AND POINT THIS GUY TO THE RIGHT THREAD OR EVEN THE COMPLAINT/SUGESTION FEATURE?? HES OBVIOUSLY NOT LISTENING TO ME.

Wonderful. Congratulations to this lost member who totally derailed this message.

Remember this 7Ayreon?

There is a growing war, where the most confused to the most seeking, will experience the cold hatred of darkness. Until than, when you know silence, will only than our savior be blessed.

As the Depeche Mode song goes, Enjoy the Silence.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
erm.. right okay...

so answeres is more clear and easier then answers ?

ow well. good luck!

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag

Wtf is that suppose to mean? Oh looks like you found

silence

with

silence

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by David2012
erm.. right okay...

so answeres is more clear and easier then answers ?

ow well. good luck!

You must of missed my edit.

Please scroll up to my response to you for the update.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Wtf is that suppose to mean? Oh looks like you found

silence

with

silence

You tell me, you're the messenger wanting to share.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Actually, you tell me why you brought up some random song into the subject? Don't ask me, you posted it.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Actually, you tell me why you brought up some random song into the subject? Don't ask me, you posted it.

I asked you first, and You posted your message first, I'm not the only person to respond asking you to be more clear, more open, to rewrite, and to explain yourself.

As the topic of this thread is "A Message To All Who Will Listen".

I'm Waiting and Listening, all the other people that responded to your post probably gave up and moved on, should I do the same?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ahem. Since you are allowed to bring upon bold claims out of no where, I guess I can to. It comes to my mind that you are a dissinformant agent, hired to derail a potential truthly message to ridicule.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I asked you first, and You posted your message first, I'm not the only person to respond asking you to be more clear, more open, to rewrite, and to explain yourself.

I'm Waiting and Listening, all the other people that responded to your post probably gave up and moved on, should I do the same?

Actually I would LOVE if you would GET OUT. Unless you have something to say that isnt off topic.

AGAIN, you posted the random song, what the hell is it suppose to mean? I cant answere it for you, you are the one who posted the thing. Hello?! ='(

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Ahem. Since you are allowed to bring upon bold claims out of no where, I guess I can to. It comes to my mind that you are a dissinformant agent, hired to derail a potential truthly message to ridicule.

Potential truthly?

Man, I thought it was 100% truth, what a bummer. But I did chuckle at the thought of me being some dissinformant agent, thanks for that!

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The discussion will remain on topic, and civil... Those that are unable to comply with that request are advised to refrain from posting in this thread. Should anyone deign to eschew this admonition do so at their peril.

Mod Note: Post On Topic – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: How Not To Be Banned From ATS – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Thank you for you cooperation in advance.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Actually I would LOVE if you would GET OUT. Unless you have something to say that isnt off topic.

AGAIN, you posted the random song, what the hell is it suppose to mean? I cant answere it for you, you are the one who posted the thing. Hello?! ='(

If I left this thread, you would probably hear crickets chirping. Someone comes in here and responds or asks for more information / clarification and you respond the way you have been, it's not encouraging, I guess the following quote by you is unnecessary.

Those who wish to share your experiences, stories, knowledge, and hopes, now is the time to let it out - as it will be the only time before the great plague.

You just want everyone to listen and shutup.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

In response to your message:

It's true if you did leave there would be nothing but crickets and chirping because, you had to step in and blow up the place.

No I don't want anyone to shut up, where have I said that? No where.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
well 7Ayreon in reviewing your previous threads it looks to me like your getting your messages from your computer. I mean one thread you put a microphone in your pc and thought you got some sort of strange sound when it sounded to me like a failing hard drive or a loud fan with background distortion. then in another you post a video with interesting, but far out claims such as Hu = god! and Bble = Babble = Gate! and the double helix in the center of our galaxy has some sort of meaning when it looks to me like a partial double helix. very wild claims from someon who to me seem so wanting for God or ET to arrive.(armagedon)? question are you a scientologist? or friends with Tom Cruise.lol just kidding

[edit on 1-4-2007 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

In response to your message:

It's true if you did leave there would be nothing but crickets and chirping because, you had to step in and blow up the place.

No I don't want anyone to shut up, where have I said that? No where.

My purpose was not to respond to your message to derail or 'blow up the thread'. Unless you don't know, there's a very large amount of Internet Propaganda for Nine Inch Nails new album, even though the image is your avatar, I still felt the need to clarify from you if there was any relationship at all. Marketers will do anything to create hype, including posting messages in forums that are vague (which is in character to the this type of marketing associated with NIN.)

I've also asked you what is the emotional context for your message, you say there isn't any and that you just felt like sharing, because that's what we do here at ATS, isn't it? Yeah, I can share disturbing information or enlightening information, both have emotional weight behind them in their respective context, yours was not clear, hence why I initially asked.... and it's still not clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join