It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To All Who Will Listen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hello,

People and citizens of your former countries. We are emerging into what is known to be the darkest and greatest time mankind has ever walked through. A time to chaos unto salvation.

Leaders and representatives of the world. You have failed your duties as to what was thought to be bringing peace and trust. If you are their listening to us, let it be known that the darkness brought forth, will be swept away in coming time. You have suffered the most deeds and the dark and hostile phenomenon will remain to grasp your incarnated souls to the depths ever possible. Unless you choose to make the right decision. Only if you have left little humane dignity in you, will you know the answere to your true prosperity.

I will soon gather all that are mine. Love and Blessings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a growing war, where the most confused to the most seeking, will experience the cold hatred of darkness. Until than, when you know silence, will only than our savior be blessed.

Continue your lives as you were and when you hear the silence, is the true time to hear. Only than will your answeres sought through life be answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those who wish to share your experiences, stories, knowledge, and hopes, now is the time to let it out - as it will be the only time before the great plague.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So are you saying E.T's will do the sweeping?!

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by chilly water
So are you saying E.T's will do the sweeping?!

That is a message I had got, and really I don't know the answere to your question. Only you can seek it out until than, will it be true or not.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Once again huge claims and prophesies without evidence.

What is with people these days... more food for the Skunkworks

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Your what I would call adopted self proclaimed legitamcy will only get the best of you.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon

Your what I would call adopted self proclaimed legitamcy will only get the best of you.

I'm scared!

Really, if something horrible happens and i am damned for all eternity because i didn't listen to some prophet on an internet forum, I'll admit I'm wrong then. But until that happens, i can only go on the evidence i am presented... which is none.

Who gave you this message? Vrillon of the Galactic Command?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ah…
Message you got from where?
Was this like on you text messages of your cell phone?
Did you get it in your E-Mail Box?
Maybe a U2U?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
There is a growing war, where the most confused to the most seeking, will experience the cold hatred of darkness.

I don't know about you, mate, but I prefer the darkness. What's to hate about it? Darkness doesn't have to always be cold either. There's something positive I find being outside on warm, dark, summer nights. They're good nights for UFO watching.

Maybe you should drop the cliched imagery from your words, supply us with some evidence and then hope that someone will believe you.

This should be another meal for the skunks...

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I'm scared!

I'm sure you will be.

Really, if something horrible happens and i am damned for all eternity

Eternity, no. A long time, yes. If you are? No one can really answere that. Only you can.

because i didn't listen to some prophet on an internet forum, I'll admit I'm wrong then.

As the message says, once the silence is heard, only than will you hear your lifes sought out questions.

But until that happens, i can only go on the evidence i am presented... which is none.

Ask yourself what really is evidence. Really what it is, is what was in the message.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Just because someone receives a message and chooses to deliver it to us via the internet is no reason to slam them with rude comments. When it comes to spiritual matters, there usually is no way to prove anything. Sometimes you just have to have a little faith. You can listen without degrading someone.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
Just because someone receives a message and chooses to deliver it to us via the internet is no reason to slam them with rude comments. When it comes to spiritual matters, there usually is no way to prove anything. Sometimes you just have to have a little faith. You can listen without degrading someone.

It is only what you would call normal in this infested reality.

But with kind words, thank you.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Internet prophets. Easiere than wandering out into and out of the deserts I suppose.

OK, I'll continue my life, such as it is, no worries there. Who is this messenger anyway?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'm not degrading him at all... it would just be nice once and a while for someone to relay these 'messages' with a little substance attached... such as where they came from... and to say them in plain English without all the flowery embellishment and doomsaying.

If they didn't phrase their posts as fact, which it isn't, I'd be a little less aggressive. But they post these prophecies as fact with no supporting evidence, not even where the words came from, and expect to be embraced... not going to happen.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I had a message once but found out later it was just gas......

Taco Bell U know...

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I'm not degrading him at all...

Do you posess evidence to that claim?

Really you do not know the answere to that, either. Every incarnated soul as a spirit unfortunetely, does have a flicker of emotional distress. To simply put, of course.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
O well, I am sorry but you lost me when you started sounding like old bible thumping preacher. False prophets beware. I agree that there is nothing like a well lit dark night to stir my love of the stars. You might try looking inside to dispell your fear's or when the darkness comes as your camoflage and your friend you might give away your position by your dry bones ashivering.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
O well, I am sorry but you lost me when you started sounding like old bible thumping preacher.

Is the age of seventeen old, old? I can take that as a compliment or an insult. But I prefer to leave it be.

The message had only one quote from the biblical terms, "I shall soon gather all that are mine." The rest was a message I had received. I can see that it does withhold todays slang and simple put choice of words, but the good old english dictionary seems like the best way to explain such. Maybe someone should invent a translator for you? Convert it from big words to small words.

False prophets beware.

There is false information in this world, it is only you who can decipher it, but until the silence is heard, again only than will you hear the answeres.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The problem is that there are a lot of people on the internet who think that can say ANYTHING anonymously. They can be IMPORTANT on the internet if they want. They see ATS as a place where they might be accepted and they want validation and reinforcement of self-worth that they do not get in real life.

I think that accounts for 99% for the "I am an alien", "I can speak with the greys", "I just got a message from space" threads that we see popping up these days.

[edit on 31-3-2007 by Reality Hurts]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Did the message come from the new Nine Inch Nails album?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
No Offense to you and yours, but there have been times on this planet that were much worse. In fact with the birth rate the way it is, I would say other then war, (Which by the way has been going on somewhere for 5,000 years) Our times are pretty good. Show me a claim of something going on now, that hasn't happened and happened worse in previous years.

People preach as if these times are the worst of time, I see no evidence to think that these times , though still filled with war, hunger, disease, These times show more promise then anytime in the history of man.

Please do yourself a favor and really try an put together a list of bad things happening now, that have not happened before on a much larger scale.

I am happy with our time, can we correct things , sure can we make things better Yep. But we are only human (well some of us lol) and I think the majority of people are trying to make this a better place.

IMHO

Peace to you my friend.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join