It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnell asks for a Physics Expert to Explain the collapse of WTC7 on the VIEW..AWESOME!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Here is the link for the 'VIEW' today where Rosie tells 30million viewers that WTC7 was a demolition with explosives. YOU GO ROSIE!!!

www.youtube.com...

get the video while you can...I was looking at the comments and they are being erased 1 by 1. Hmmmmm

Rosie O'Donnell says in her video blog
"It's only the third time in history that fire has brought down a steel building, the other two times it happened was on the same day, World Trade Center One and World Trade Center Two - they both crumbled into dust and it was steel - very odd."

and

"I wanna have some physics professors on the show to explain if that is actually possible, that World Trade Center 7 could have imploded the way it did without being a controlled demolition - and if it was a controlled demolition why didn't they just tell people that in the 9/11 Commission Report?"

See her video blog here and infowars report.

infowars.com...

[edit on 29-3-2007 by tator3]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Now all we need is Oprah and Ellen....who am I kidding, just Oprah. Man, if we had Oprah spilling this stuff!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I posted on this, can we move it Mod's?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
WOW O Rosie...good thread. No really, more info when you blog something would help. THANKS

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Its sad but this is one of only a few ways we can get the American public to actually see 9/11 for what it was. The masses are led by that idiot box you find in most households across the US. And its going to take instances like Rosie to get the ball rolling. She reaches masses of people that wouldnt have a clue what ATS is and stands for, much less the information contained in these threads. Knowledge is power, lets hope others in Hollywood follow suit in a respectable way as Rosie did, demanding facts. I promise that many of those viewers went online after that broadcast and researched WTC7 and ran into many sites that ask unanswered questions. And if enough of the American people damand answers loud enough, The Truth Will Come....

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
While Ranting back and forth with Elizabeth...she yells "What does it take to Impeach Bush!!" I LOVE IT!!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
She has alot of guts. She also went off on USA media and even the VIEWs ABC network, telling people to go outside the United States news and check other news spots around the world. I bet she has no job soon. God love her. I'm behind you Rosie, you go girl!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

watch these brainwashed baboons.....im so sick of listening to people like this...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Thats because the info comes from the news media. I love that song "Waiting for the World to Change" by John Mayer. He sings about how whoever owns the news media is who tells us what to think and believe. I think the big downfall of this will be the internet. I get most of my news from blogs and news from around the world as well as news here in the states.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I'm watching the most hated FOX NEWS now Hannity and Colmes. Trying to take down Rosie. So many people watch this crap and believe what they say. I cant wait till FOX NEWS gets taken down too.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I noticed on Rosie's Blog on her website
www.rosie.com...
that she is not taking comments or questions at this time. YIKES. Hope Rosie Sticks in there.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
WOW, just checked out her blog. She is gungHo on this. I hope more people in the spotlight come out on this soon, or I fear Rosie will be a bad word on alot of Americans. The media is tearing her apart. Sad

british hostages
Posted by ro on March 28th at 10:35pm in in the news
anderson cooper
wake up

False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities.

the british did it on purpose
into iranian waters
as
US MILITARY BUILD UP ON THE IRANIAN BORDER

we will be in iran
before summer
as planned

come on people
u have 2 c
i know u can

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I know. I read where she was gonna have a talk with her family first before she came out with this today...you could tell too on the show today how she kinda hesitated first then just let it go. I love to watch her and bible thumper Elizabeth go at it. I bet she is having that big talk tonight...no time for blog. Cant wait to see next weeks "The View" Fridays are taped btw.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
As much as I don't like Rosie, she did a bang up job on that part of it! That blonde girl seems to reflect the way too many people think...it shows how blind the public has become, and how we are willing to follow whatever those in power lead us to believe

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
FOX NEWS Hannity and Colmes. Talking about it right now. JERKS. Of course they are making her out to be a terrorist.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

She has alot of guts. She also went off on USA media and even the VIEWs ABC network, telling people to go outside the United States news and check other news spots around the world. I bet she has no job soon. God love her. I'm behind you Rosie, you go girl!

dont worry, rosie isn't going anywhere... shes too much of a public figure. with all the attention this story will draw among her fans, if she disappeared people would notice and it wouldn't be long until they knew why.

having household names behind the cause is a great thing. they might not always have the facts on point but people listen and its very hard to silence them. at very least they get the average sheeple thinking. they're the perfect balance to the force of the corporate run media.

i applaud rosie, because of her statment i bet a lot of voting housewives go type "WTC7" into google, even if only to talk about at the next kids soccer game. regardless of the motive, the gears are beginning to turn. if you go look for it, the truth is out there.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I heard she is on her way out of The View. The network is looking to fire her soon. The ratings for the show have plunged since her rants on 9/11 and this is probably the end of the line for her on network TV.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I salute her for her bravery, that takes guts Rosie.

Bravo.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Did any of you watch the video? She accuses the US of kidnapping the UK soldiers, as if it never happened, then tries to backpeddle. She is a retard. Speaking out is not having guts, getting something done and prviding a solution against all odds is. She is looking for ratings, and in typical style acting the fool.

Impeach Bush. When are you people going to realize that it is not our government who hates you, and that by buying into this you are promoting the terrorists agenda, to make you hate your country.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by esdad71]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
When are you people going to realize that ... you hate your country.

We should hate what we are, but love what we could be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join