It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnell asks for a Physics Expert to Explain the collapse of WTC7 on the VIEW..AWESOME!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve22
As much as I don't like Rosie, she did a bang up job on that part of it! That blonde girl seems to reflect the way too many people think...it shows how blind the public has become, and how we are willing to follow whatever those in power lead us to believe

I have to agree with this sentiment. I'm not a Rosie fan and I love watching The Donald lay into her, but I have to give her credit as far as the 9/11 thing goes. She's got some serious sack. As far as the blonde goes, her husband is a professional athlete, and as professional athletes go, most of whom make more in a year than the rest of us could make in a lifetime, they're 95% conservative because they want the status quo to remain just the way it is. Plus, if she were to support Rosie it would cause her husband so many problems regarding his career. I don't really blame her.

We'll see where all this goes. The corporate government controls the corporate media and it's hard to take them on.

Peace

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpliedChaos
...But I really dont wanna sound stupid but i have to ask what is a 'sheeple' ? Did I miss something

en.wikipedia.org...

Edit to Add Excerpt...

Sheeple is a term of disparagement, a portmanteau created by combining the words "sheep" and "people"; a reference to herd mentality. It is often used to denote persons who acquiesce to authority, and thus undermine their own human individuality. The implication of sheeple is that as a collective, people believe whatever they are told, without processing it to be sure that it is an accurate representation of the real world around them. The term is generally used in a political or religious sense.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by Harlowe JNkinz]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
OK, I just watched the video and I LOVE ROSIE!

Seriously, though, I LOVED seing 4 women sit around and discuss this issue with such intelligence and aplomb! You go, girls!

I gotta say it... Girl Power!

Dr. Love...
"sack"

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I am not the biggest fan of Rosie...in fact I am way more pro-Trump from the war of words hahah

but when I saw the rant I gained a lot of respect for her! no matter how you feel about her and I can see that a lot of people hate her, we gotta give her mad kudos for what she said

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MAINSTREAM..no matter who it is we can now fully say that voices are being heard and we are moving to get the truth to the masses..

to bad all US mass media can not speak for themselves

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I hope Rosie keeps talking about it. Because a person like her gives the 9/11 conspiracy just about all the credibility it deserves: None.

And I hope to God she and Elisabeth really do bring in some experts. It would make me giggle to no end to watch Rosie be proven wrong on national television.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
But if she's proven right... would you be as humble as the blonde woman who said that she'd open her mind and rethink things???

I thought that was pretty cool.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
I heard she is on her way out of The View. The network is looking to fire her soon. The ratings for the show have plunged since her rants on 9/11 and this is probably the end of the line for her on network TV.

Ummm... how about a source for that? Even on Scarborough Country (is there an 'o' in country?) it was stated that The View's ratings are up by 600,000 viewers and the assuption was made that Walters puts up with Rosie due to ratings.

First of all, Walters doesn't need any more money. She has retirement, "everybody can go F themselves" money. Walters probably feels that, due to her financial security, the days of being a media shill are over. She now has the freedom to actually show that there are a myriad of points of view in this nation. She also knows that she may be stopped, but that would further prove the point that the USA doesn't have a free media, so it's not as big a risk as it might seem.

And how do you not love Rosie. I used to hate her when she was a safe, family friendly jackass. Ever since she's changed her image and become a loud, obnoxious lesbian I can't get enough.

And that goofy Elizabeth needs to do what she was hired for...

shut up and look good. I wonder how many black eyes it took before she stopped talking at home. All that yap yap yapin' and not knowin' a god damned thing.
Wear as little as possible and keep your mouth shut, stupid.

Wait wait wait. I have a better idea. Just keep Liz in a bra and panties in the backround of every shot and have Sean Hannity on to bring the conservative point of view. At least this way conservatives don't look like ill informed tools AND we can still see cutie pie.

And who was that guest they had on? She trumps Liz where it really matters AND she can bring some intellectual discussion to the table.

Anyone else think Rosies likes Bill Hicks?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
But if she's proven right... would you be as humble as the blonde woman who said that she'd open her mind and rethink things???

I thought that was pretty cool.

I'll do you one better.

If Rosie proves the 9/11 conspiracy true on national television, I'll eat a heaping steaming pile of my own rabbit droppings.

They need to put Ann Coulter on The View. Elisabeth's intelligent, but she's not outspoken enough to combat a loudmouth like Rosie.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Holy Showzah. That was awesome. I was never a Rosie fan but now i am. She really made that cute dumb young chick look like the idiot sheep that she is.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
[edit on 30-3-2007 by evilution_is_reborn]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
public relation stunt???

ratings???

i thought this was a conspiracy site

we should think of both sides of the fence...

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
two things

wow and rosie will not be working there in a month you can bet on it

GO ROSIE , I always knew she had balls

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
*some* skeptics just aren't ready for the truth

and i think there subconscious minds don't allow them to debate certain things that they are not ready to handle the truth in (with there sheeple beleifs) in a sort of protection mechanism

follow this logic

talking about the psychology behind people wanting to put there heads in the sand... if so u need only understand the saying ignorance is bliss and the truth behind it and the pschology of people's behaviors, opinion's, and how the subconscious will try to preserve your ignorance when it knows that critical thought on the matter may not be able to be handle by your one's own beleif systems without feeling very unsafe.... again losing much pleasure by losing ignorance.. and gaining pain thru feeling less safe thru gaining awareness that the people protecting you (gov't) are sicko's...not exactly all that intriguing to most people (with sheeple beleifs) and the subconscious understands this

i.e "when the student is ready the teacher will appear"

the subconsious understand the implications of thinking critically on a manner that (people with sheeple beleifs) are not ready to understand, and as a protection mechanism the subconsicous finds ways to avoid debating in critical thought about things that will bring more pain and take away pleasure.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit
They need to put Ann Coulter on The View. Elisabeth's intelligent, but she's not outspoken enough to combat a loudmouth like Rosie.

Ann Coulter is an ill informed, tranny-looking twunt that doesn't even believe what comes out of her own mouth. Rosie at least believes what she says. That's why I recommended Hannity instead. There are no credible, conservative, female public figures because they're all busy baking and making sure not to use birth control. And if Elizabeth is a good example of a real conservative woman then maybe the kitchen is where they should be after all.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Great for Rosie, that took major guts

I'd skimmed the comments before posting and expected a raving rant, but I thought she handled it very cool, very smart.

No way did she sound like a lunatic-fringe CT. Asked the smart question about WTC7 and skirted the Twin Towers and gov't involvement. Took over and ran the show. Very smart play.

And it's frankly amazing to hear anyone on the toob tell people they're listening to propaganda and get themselves informed by other means. Major respect.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
www.youtube.com...

watch these brainwashed baboons.....im so sick of listening to people like this...

"I think she sold her soul to the ratings game." From one of the talking heads on that clip.

So typical, in the absence of any real rebuttal, they resort to insults. I think the public has begun to believe that hurling insults at one another is a viable means of discourse. It appears to be the sole basis for political campaigns. There are certain psychological truths. Projection is the dynamic for insult, a person can only recognize in another what they themselves are capable of.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Does it surprise anyone that they're trying to discredit Barabra Walters?

www.youtube.com...

this country's priorities and interests and screwed. I wish I could move to australia.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit

So... the truth comes out... anyone who has even a shred of respect for Coulter is obviously not worth debating about anything.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Rosie will never be president if she doesn't believe the government.

Those girls don't know what to say, Rosie believes in the internet.

We want someone to explain it to us.

And all the rest of the conspiracy stories.

Have fun Rosie.

Watch out for those glowing trails over the city, don't look up
or you will see one of the 911 payoffs

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
this country's priorities and interests and screwed. I wish I could move to australia.

Unless you're a felon, I'm pretty sure you can.

The problem with Rosie is that she's so damn annoying. People want to make fun of anything that comes out of her mouth.

Guilty...I'm one of them. When I see her face on TV I supress my gag reflex so I can yell SHUT UP. And I'm not alone.

So take someone who people REALLY ENJOY disliking already and make her the spokesperson for an extremely volatile subject, what are you going to get?

People make fun of HER...and just lump whatever topic she's discussing in with that ridicule.

Rosie will do more damage than good to the Truth Movement. That's a fact. She has no tact, no grace, and no charisma. She will simply perpetuate the stereotype of the paranoid Bush-bashing loudmouth conspiracist.

And that's a shame...I don't believe in most 9/11 CTs...and I think research is EXACTLY what is needed to dispel them.

Rosie will stonewall all progress in that direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join