It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attn: Masons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Masons, you can't win, no matter how much agreeing and backslapping you do with each other:

1. In a book by a former warlock/mormon/vampire/christian/UFO abductee/satanist, I discovered that you are all disinfo agents for shapeshifting reptiles, therefore no one here can believe a word you say. Therefore your arguments in response to my posts are futile. Case closed.

2. My minister says you are all going to hell because you are members of this particular fraternity, which I am telling you right now is actually a RELIGION. Whether you admit it or not, you are part of a heretical religion. I have some quotes from 18th century Masons with the word "religion" in them. Point proven. Case closed.

3. Why the secrets? Secrets are inherently bad, therefore you are obviously doing something more evil than bake sales. Case closed.

4. Charity is good, but you are evil. Therefore, your charity work must be a cover. Case closed.

5. If you disagree with me you are a Mason, and therefore a liar (see point #1). Case closed.

6. A friend of mine was treated really badly by Freemasons. This is obviously par for the course, and is the foundation of my negative opinion concerning Freemasonry. Case closed.

7. MASONIC RITUAL ABUSE. That's all. I just wanted to say Masonic Ritual Abuse. Case closed.

Give up now. You will never win. People all around the world are waking up to your lies. Down with the NWO (whomever they are)!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Damn, I just realised that I could be accused of posing as an anti-Mason in the role of a disinfo agent.

STRICTLY TONGUE-IN-CHEEK FOLKS!!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Um....yeah OK man you got us...Thousands of years of world domination down the drain. I have no choice but to turn in my shapeshifting handbook and fade into the woodwork

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Oh, and don't forget about really awful Masonic scandals and actual Masonic plots to overthrow governments.

Don't forget about creepy Masonic quotes by actual Masons in books.

(I'm not joking.)

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
GET A GRIP !!! I'm not joking....Uuh lets see, name these actual MASONIC plots to overthrow governments. There may have been actions taken by men who were Masons, but unless they were brought up, motioned, seconded, and voted on in an open lodge...IT IS NOT A MASONIC ACTION !! But then again, how would we know. As for Masonic scandals....P2; actions taken by members of an Italian Lodge....not all of Italian Masonry or all of Masonry....The Morgan Affair..actions taken by members of a lodge, not the whole lodge and Canadian Masons rebuffed them in their attempts at refuge. CREEPY QUOTES !!??!!! Well boogity boogty....I've seen worse in a Hardy Boy's mystery book. You dont have the facts, only wild speculation.....You sir, are what we call in the black community A PLAYA HATER !!!!

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What is the point of this thread?

To make fun of anyone who dares to explore anything about Masons on ATS?

Don't worry the group of Masonic supporters effectively shut down any thread on this website that attempt to discuss or explore conspiracies that include your "fraternity"

I learned this very early on in my membership on ATS.

Masons are basically off limits when it comes to discussion.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I wouldnt say 'Off limits" but discussion and attacks are two different things. I have seen many intelligent disucssions on ATS regarding Masons , but I have seen even more attacks, and one sided conversations whereby nothing a masonic supporter is taken as the truth. I for one am perfectly willing to "discuss" anything but will not stand for attacks on the Fraternity from people who know nothing about it, or are relying on heresay and, questionable website for their information...

Just my 2cents worth, oh and by the way I am a Mason

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Don't worry the group of Masonic supporters effectively shut down any thread on this website that attempt to discuss or explore conspiracies that include your "fraternity"

You mean that when you pull bizzare theories out of your bum and Masons answer in an intelligent factual manner you consider it a "Shutdown" ?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Methinks you mistake confronting trolls (as often seem to pop up here) with supportable discussion. Witness the entire Dock6 business: someone comes trolling and ducks reasonably-phrased requests for support of assertions and it seems you're going to qualify that as 'shutting-down' a thread. Ditto the Viva Christo Ray threads back in January. I think I can honestly speak for Masons in particular and almost any group in general in saying that people don't generally cotton to those who slag them. Is that so unusual?

BS! I think there's been plenty of leeway shown by Masons and non-Masons alike on the board vis a vis out-and-out trolls. Where reasoned discussion is offered against Masonry, it seems to me that reasoned response has been presented by Masons in return. If there's a thread that proves to the contrary, please be so kind as to point in the right direction.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR

You mean that when you pull bizzare theories out of your bum and Masons answer in an intelligent factual manner you consider it a "Shutdown" ?

I won't even go there with you. I posted what I had to say and will leave it at that. The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round......................

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR

I won't even go there with you. I posted what I had to say and will leave it at that. The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round......................

Therein lies the problem: unsupported assertion made, to lie on the table like a stinking turd and you take issue that somebody would be so uncouth as to point out that something stinks.

Sorry but assertions unsupported by proof (as in proof that a reasonable person could accept as possibly having some validity) is called trolling. Or flaming depending on your lexicon

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Although I am relatively new to looking at the "global masonic conspiracy", I hardly think that this topic -- or any topic -- is really off limits at ATS. Any topic, subject, theme or what-have-you can be discussed on these boards so long as they are discussed intelligently and with civility. I believe that even the most controversial topics can be raised at ATS ;so long as the resulting discourse, between members, is respectful, thoughtful and written to express a rational, cogent statement.

Sure, ATS has it's rules and regulations, name one forum or venue for intelligent, civil discussion and debate that doesn't? Guidelines and regulations are not impose to censure free discourse and debate, quite the contrary. Rules are often imposed to encourage lively, meaningful and civil discussion within a context of mutual respect, a desire to enlighten and to be enlightened while maintaining the prerogative to respectfully disagree.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It is true, the words off limits may not have been the best choice of words.

My experience when reading or posting on queries about Masons has been diverted by crafty responses and arguments which usually do not even relate to the subject being discussed.

A person must be very shrewd to navigate through all the gatekeepers to discuss anything about them or their beliefs without being derailed.

It's not that the subject is off limits, but that the detractors are so good one must grow weary before anything is achieved as far as open discussion goes.

My opinion only.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Nobody is influencing world events. Everything is just fine...

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If you want to talk about them in a TRUE light, then I'll talk to you about them all that you wish. However, when people start pulling out allegations that can be applied to any Religion,organization or group that exists in the world and parading them around as the truth about Masonry, then,yes,I have a problem.

First of all, I am someone who has read both the pros and cons of Masonry. I have read a couple of Manly P. Halls works and Pike's and Chrurchwards'. I have also read much of the anti-Masonic tripe. Yes,I said tripe. I used to actually take the anti-Masonic stance into consideration until I actually started reading and researching for my self. I quickly learned that about 90-95 percent of what the Anti-Masons say about the group is not only false, but ridiculously false.

Anti-Masons take quotes out of context and want to demonize a group, that group being the Freemasons, because the group has different views on things that everyone else. I personally think that the whole Anti-Masonic movement is nothing more or less that a bunch of fundamentalist "christians" who want to destroy Masonry because it has syncretic beliefs.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

A person must be very shrewd to navigate through all the gatekeepers to discuss anything about them or their beliefs without being derailed.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by interestedalways]

You want to know what they believe? Read These books

Here,I will even give you and the other anti-Masons a pictorial of the books you need to read.

After you have read these books, then you will have a complete understanding of what Mason's believe. Until you have read any of these books or at least attempted to, then you will continue to view them as being a "secret" society trying to "rule the world."

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jotfish
Nobody is influencing world events. Everything is just fine...

No one is even saying that. However, I suspect that you, along with many others are pointing finger/fingers in the wrong direction.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
i heard so much about this masons and i still dotn know what exactly they are and what theyr purpose is?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
i heard so much about this masons and i still dotn know what exactly they are and what theyr purpose is?

Really, Unisol, all smugness aside. If you read those books that I suggested above, it will greatly help you and anyone who truly wishes to to understand what Masonry is and why it has formed.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's a fraternal organization. A men's club for men whose common denominator is a belief in a supreme being and a desire for self improvement. Oh, and a desire to join a club with dues and rules and meetings and committees and obligations and such.

It's that third sentence that keeps me out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join