It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, China Order Forces To Highest Alert As US Forces Mass On Iranian Border

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Russia, China Order Forces To Highest Alert As US Forces Mass On Iranian Border

www.whatdoesitmean.com

Presidents Putin and Hu have ordered both Russian and Chinese Military Forces to their highest alert status following reports of a massive buildup of American and British Military Forces on the Iraq-Iran border in preparation for the invasion of Iran by the Western Military Powers.

President Putin has further ordered Russia’s Pacific Fleet, currently undergoing massive exercises in the Sea of Japan, to ‘immediately’ secure China’s vital sea lanes around the contested island of Taiwan, but to which the American Military Leaders have vowed to defend against both China and Russia.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.whatdoesitmean.com

[edit on 29-3-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I hope the possibility of an military confrontation between Russia,China,Turkey, and the US/UK is just fuu fuu dust. What are all of your thoughts?

Blue Ridge

www.whatdoesitmean.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I personally have strong religious beliefs, and according to the Bible... the times at hand are not a very good one, to say the least.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Just hope no one has an itchy trigger finger. Things are starting to get tense.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

More concerning to both Russia and China, however, relating to the West’s planned attack upon Iran is Turkey’s planned invasion of Iraq that is being planned to coincide with attacks upon Iran, and to which the United States has vowed to defend against.

As we had previously reported in our March 20th report titled "Turkey Plans Iraq Invasion, Orders All Military Leave Cancelled", the Turks do not appear to have any fear of American reprisals against their planned invasion of Iraq and, as some Kremlin sources have previously reported, appear likely to be supported against Kurdish Forces by Iranian Special Forces Units currently operating on the Iran-Iraq border.

More from the article.....it gives me the warm fuzzies

[edit on 29-3-2007 by BlueRidge]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well... worst case scenario -

USA, UK, Australia, France, Israel, India, Japan, South Korea vs
Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Syria, Turkey, Venezuela

...The result? Everyone is screwed. Unless help comes from ET's.

Indeed, "interesting" times...to say the least. I think it might soon be 'that time' where we begin preparing (family, loved ones...survival).

[edit on 29/3/07 by Navieko]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Being in my early 20's I was looking forward too the whole graduating college and starting a family thing...not war, famine, and despair if you get what I'm saying. Hopefully the end times can wait....I don't know ... how about 5000 years, sounds good to me
You are correct in that things are looking bleak at the moment.

Blue Ridge

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This is big very big. I had a roommate that was a graduate student from China. He said China will have Taiwan within ten years, that there literally is no other way in China's mind but to control Taiwan. Maybe China sees this as their opportunity to slip in while the West is occupied. If the US attacks Iran they may have no choice but to allow China to reclaim Taiwan.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Guys and gals... let's settle down. This is not being presented by any international news sources. Sounds scary I agree, but let's be real here - what is the real source of this info? Sorry but I'm not biting on this one...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Guys and gals... let's settle down. This is not being presented by any international news sources.

Hmmm, what's this...?

RIA Novosti: More than 133,000 men to be conscripted in spring 2007 - decree

29/ 03/ 2007

Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed a decree on the spring call-up, under which 133,500 men will be drafted in April-June 2007, the Kremlin press service said Thursday.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Mainstream will only report anything that helps the powers that be, in the western alliance. In this case, the absence of reports from Mainstream media only adds to the credibility of the report... as it helps western alliance gain public support to go ahead with Iran, assuming they don't know about the potential threat that could be unleashed in doing so.

Not saying that the report is a definate, but then again, the possibility was already in question anyway. We all know Russia and China were not going to be pleased.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yeah I'd like to see some corroboration of this before we all start breaking out the iodine pills.

I have my doubts that Russia and China are going to start WW3 over Iran.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I think it'd be more accurate to say they may start WW3 over the opportunity that arises out of Iran. We don't know what plans they had for the future, and what it would take in order to see through these plans.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Hmmm, what's this...?

Nothing out of the ordinary. Russia does this twice per year and - as the link says - the time of conscription has just been cut. Russia hopes to eventually have an all-volunteer military, but has run into a number of problems and hence hasn't got rid of conscription yet.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Its not just Russia and China...Turkey looks like it could cause problems by invading Iraq and dealing with the Kurds when the U.S. is preoccupied with waging war on Iran.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
No more fear mongering all, there are plenty of international news agencies that would gladly put this up if it were true, The source is no good IMHO

edited to add, look at that site, its a Doomsday site. Come on people have to be smarter then this.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by ShiftTrio]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This isn't exactly new, but does shed some light on the possibility.

Giants meet to counter US power

India, China and Russia account for 40 per cent of the world’s population, a fifth of its economy and more than half of its nuclear warheads. Now they appear to be forming a partnership to challenge the US-dominated world order that has prevailed since the end of the Cold War.

Foreign ministers from the three emerging giants met in Delhi yesterday to discuss ways to build a more democratic “multipolar world”.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

At the bottom of the article:

Another is energy. India and China are desperate for Russian oil and gas, and Moscow is worried about its dependence on Western markets. But their most significant common ground is opposition to US military intervention in Iran. The joint statement did not mention Iran, but the three countries have taken a common stance in calling for a negotiated solution through the International Atomic Energy Agency. None of them wants a nuclear-armed Iran, but Russia sells Tehran nuclear technology and India and China need Iranian gas.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Sure there is a possibility of war but has nothing to due with this thread or source, but this is mostly likely not true what so ever due to the source and other fanatic rants from the source.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I see these two words ----Sorcha Faal

That is all I need to see .........

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The reasons why China/Russia want Iran left alone.

www.willthomas.net...

IRAN’S BIG BUDDIES
With hundreds of Russian power plant technicians under the crosshairs of Israel’s elite 69 Squadron, and major investments at risk, a pugnacious Putin has already warned Israel to lay off Iran. To help protect its Iranian investments, including a nearly completed nuclear power station at Bushehr on the Gulf, Russia has sold more than two-dozen advanced anti-aircraft missile batteries to Tehran.

With 17% of its imported crude coming from Iran, China is also heavily invested in that country’s continuing commercial functioning. Forced by the US invasion of Iraq to shift its multi-billion dollar oil purchases to Iran in exchange for sales of advanced ballistic missiles and a new subway system in Teheran, China has also warned Washington not to threaten its second largest source of imported Middle East oil after Saudi Arabia. [www.waynemadsenreport.com; Middle East Online Aug 12/05]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join